• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

WTB: Argentine Para-Fal

peter-paul

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
I'm looking for an Argentine Para-Fal, one of the Armscorp imports and will pay a fair price for it.

If you sell it to me, it will hold a place of honor in my home - I'll be sure to keep it cleaned and maintained, using nothing less than the finest 1000 thread count Egyptian cotton.

We will ban the words "Goose Green" and "Thatcher" in the household, and speak only of the Malvinas.

It'll be kept in safe number 1, and I'll make sure to put the L1A1 SLR in safe number 2!

If you're a scammer and email with something like "Kindly e-mail my bro at nigerianscammer@goatlover.com, I won't respond to you.

Thank you, and please let me know what you've got!