• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

SPF: AR-180

FALaholic #
Sterling AR-180 with 1x 20 round mag. Bought this from a member here a couple years ago and never got around to firing it. Not sure of round count but its probably pretty low. Previous owner had it refinished by ARS and it looks great. Much nicer than the original Sterling finish most of these had.

Worked out an agreement with the original owner this is SPF to raexcct2

2,000+ shipping. Zelle, Paypal, cahsapp, USPS MO.

Make sure your FFL is ok with receiving from an individual and the rifle and the mag are legal in your area.

Last edited:

FALaholic #
Yes, it was. That was one of four AR-180s that I sold the last couple of years. If I wasn't in a downsizing mode, I would buy it back.

I put less than 200 rounds through it when I owned it.

Would you be interested in any kind of trade? Let me know.

Shoot me a PM I am sure we can figure something out.