• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

a red heifer

otis61

FALaholic #
I hadn't heard this before but on a local radio station this morning they said that Hamas a month after their raid on Israel said the reason they did it was because Israel was going to sacrifice a red heifer.

yellowhand

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
I hadn't heard this before but on a local radio station this morning they said that Hamas a month after their raid on Israel said the reason they did it was because Israel was going to sacrifice a red heifer.

hamas has said recently, they were all at a ball game on 10/7 eating hot dogs and got no idea why the Izzy's are pounding the shit out of them too.

them bringing up the red cow shit, is trying to incite other morons to support them

jimmbob

unreparated
Contributor
FALaholic #
I went to church today.
I was forced to go to catholic church all thru the sixties and seventies, I remember being forced to inhale burning sagebrush smoke the head guy in charge of the altar boys would swing back and forth in his little chain driven wallet burn pouch apparatus while he would stroll down the center aisle, most disturbing it was.... WTF ,,,, I thought as a youngster

I think I have a little cough now from inhaling the smoke of the pope all them formative years and I may have an upcoming lawsuit if this turns cancerous

I also have a bitch complaint that they would feed us kids only the "body of christ" while kneeling at the altar guardrail to hopefully get a chance for a drink but we would never ever get a taste of the blood of christ as only the adults were allowed to drink the blood. discrimination and not equity at it's finest fer sure.

Pretty sure I could have a few lawsuits against da church, but at least I never became an altar boy so I feel fortunate.

Only happy fun good thing that ever happened at church was the piggyback fights us kids would have when church was letting out as all the parents were mingling and talking rumor and gossip bullchit. They never even let us have them fights at school. Maybe the leaders of the church thought it was OK as it was good training for the next crusades mission coming up

lew

FALaholic #
I was forced to go to catholic church all thru the sixties...
The best thing the Catholic Church taught me was to think for myself. I did. Those that told me to do so wished me the best of luck. It was the German priests that really embraced that independence. RIP Father Menner.

I later converted to Judaism, and then added on some Norse Paganism, but that core was forged long before. Jesus had nothing to do with anything.

Colts4me

FALaholic #
Frankly if prophecy doesn't start coming true then the world has been lied to. Nothing new about being lied to but when it comes to God those lies won't be forgotten.