• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

A List of Smiths, Builders, and people with TOOLS who might do your rifle (MERGED)

redbank

FALaholic #
Looking for tools / advice / help Heve BEER!

Looking for someone around South Carolina willing to help a newbie! Will supply beer / food / immoral support!

jimc

FALaholic #
Gunsmith in Kentucky

Jim's Gunsmithing
Located in Whitesburg, Kentucky
606-335-5977
Offering rebluing, custom 1911 builds, also AR15, AK, Galil, etc. builds and or maintenance and repair of all types of firearms.

Last edited:

hemcon9

FALaholic #
I am in SE PA

Sorry, I got here late.
I am in SEPA. Assembling your parts kit on DSA receivers, parkerizing, test firing, Etc.
email or call me at the shop (215-996-1603)
Sean

glenbjackson19

FALaholic #
Campbellsville Kentucky KY 42718

HOBBY BUILDER WHO CAN ASSIST
I've got receiver wrench and barrel vise to rent. Im NOT a smith so you are on your own... sorry.
I'm in Hampton va now

Last edited:

glenbjackson19

FALaholic #
HOBBY BUILDER WHO CAN ASSIST
I have relocated back to Hampton roads VA!!!! If you would like to rent my tools let me know I will help for free. Ooorrr if you need help I will help IF you invite me to shoot with you ;-) just call me at 757-324-6399

Last edited:

enginecat

FALaholic #
Just got through with a build using tools borrowed from glenbjackson19 and due to his nice tools and his helpfulness it went really well. It's strange sending a few bills off in hopes of getting tools to borrow and again hoping the money comes back when said tools go home but this was no sweat. Tools arrived really quickly and I was refunded my deposit just as fast.
Would definitely recommend him for a build or to rent tools from!

Steve58

FALaholic #
FAL Build

Any gunsmiths in the Atlanta area that could handle a FAL build? Alternatively, any amateurs that have the tools and could assist me with a build?

Thanks

IRONWORKER

FALaholic #
Walnut Creek Armory is a 07FFL holder located about 1hr east of Asheville NC, we have a complete machine shop & are set up to do high end welding as well, custom FAL builds are something we are very experienced at

FREE transfers for local files members!

ducknhide

FALaholic #
I 'm just a WESOG in Cincinnati, Ohio. I have built 4 FAL's for myself and few for other soldiers of the realm. I have a wrench, headspace gauges and pins to define the locking shoulder needed. My Dad has a full machine shop for any special needs we might have. I have a 150yd range to try them running guns on. Access to a couple of blast cabinets if we need. Always interested in making NEW friends. There is plenty of firepower in the valley I live in. If you already got your 922 parts, I'm willing to help.

mikero

FALaholic #
L1A1 Help Utah?

Anyone here able to help out a total newbie in Utah, better still Salt Lake? Bought the inch receiver, still regularly bidding on parts kits and checking out 'compliance parts', just don't want to pay too much in today's 'gun frenzy' situation, want to end up with something close to a Brit SLR. (Memories of a misspent youth, you can sleep easy with 7.62 NATO in your mag,)
Mike

mikero

FALaholic #
Anyone here able to help out a total newbie in Utah, better still Salt Lake? Bought the inch receiver, still regularly bidding on parts kits and checking out 'compliance parts', just don't want to pay too much in today's 'gun frenzy' situation, want to end up with something close to a Brit SLR. (Memories of a misspent youth, you can sleep easy with 7.62 NATO in your mag,)
Mike
Now have a Canadian kit, new barrel, new wooden furniture and compliance parts, just need help to knowhow to get going on the re build, Anyone know 'Croc' ? Mike