• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

A List of Smiths, Builders, and people with TOOLS who might do your rifle (MERGED)

osage

FALaholic #
northern nevada. no FFL. so i can help you.
lots of experience with ars and current military weapons (80s to present).
was in the corps so that includes scatterguns.

Gavin

FALaholic #
Piece of History Firearms
926 W Prince Rd
Tucson, AZ 85705

Phone# 520 292 0000

FFL holder, specializing in AK builds, FALs, Maxim's, Vicker's, MG42, Post sample builds - sten's, M16's, refinishing offered, Park, and moly resin.

fry

FALaholic #
better add DELTTA INK. to the list. we are in Washington State.... we know who we are, we're easy to find... and we dont bite!

FP1201

FALaholic #
I live just South of Watertown, NY and have sucessfully built >12 FAL's myself and instructed/assisted in the completion of several more.
Tools: reciever wrench, headspace gauges, pin gauge, BF vice, wrenched, compressed air, beading cabnet, parkerizing tank, some improvised equipment, and most anything needed to turn out a FAL.
Have built: FAL's, Garands, 1903's, AR-15's, Ballester-Molinas, MN's,...
Building/repairing/modifying guns is no longer a hobby, but more an obsession. Just ask my wife. :biggrin:

SgtJacques

FALaholic #
fal build

Anyone in fort worth, denton, Dallas build for fun? Will need help once I get all my parts together. Im no expert, but I have built: .45 1911, AR-15, AMD-65, and soon under my belt - STG58.

SADDLER

FALaholic #
Anyone in Southern OR needs help with a build ,I have the tools for Fals,AK's,bolt guns or about any other build including front stuffers.
A BIG THANKS goes to this site for giving me the knowledge to do the first two:whiskey: :whiskey:
So ,if you need help,give a holler.:fal:

firefuzz

FALaholic #
Hobbiest with full set of FAL tools in Shawnee, OK. Be glad to help out if you have your US compliant parts. If you're in a hurry, I'm probably not your man.
Work and family keep me busy, but I can usually set a day withing 2wks.

Can't do finish work or muzzle threading (yet). Enjou meeting FALer's. Email for phone #.

Rob

kendwell

FALaholic #
FAR EAST COAST MAINE. Will watch over your shoulder, 7 US PARTS REQUIRED, no finishing. Range facility i.e. gravel pit, @ 4 miles. Camping free for a little alder killing, also for fire feeding. Para nose cut tooling. Much more later. e-mail @ 1 week reply time. Also, state park in Cutler, ME offers free parking and camping for @ a week, on the beach, but no fires.

Tex

FALaholic #
New shop in the East Texas area.

The Gun Shop - East Texas Law Enforcement Services, LLC FFL/SOT
Superior Arms & Machine
Rt 1 Box 418
Jacksonville, TX 75766
903-589-4500

Complete machine shop offering all services including - Restoration, Custom builds, lathe, mill work, CNC engraving of all types, refinishing of metal and wood.

Complete Title I & Title II sales and service.

Last edited:

FP1201

FALaholic #
Van Tassels Gunsmithing Service
30412 NYS Rt. 37
Evans Mills, NY 13637 (315) 629-4774
Graduate of the Colorado school of Gunsmithing
20+ years as a full time gunsmith
Fully stocked storefront.

I've been "apprenticing" there for years, and look at the trouble its gotten me into. :wink:

dominus

FALaholic #
Anyone near the Houston, Tx. area with tools and know-how that coulc go for some Shiner, and Steak or perhaps NOLA style BBQ shrimp? I've built an AR so I'm a notch above an idiot, and I can fetch tools and beers on command.

Dunk RD

Veteran Member, Sept. 13, 1943 — May 9, 2010
FALaholic #
Build and finnish

Dunk RD of Dunks Guns has fair southern In. prices. Complete shop with lathe and mill. Park, Refinnish Repair and complete builds.
Dunk RD

G2

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Mill Creek Tactical,
Your Source for Custom DuraCoat Services, Trigger Work, Wood Restoration/Finishing and Complete Machine Shop.
All work 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Email:Mill Creek Tactical

Last edited: