• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

WTS: 5.11 Tactical pants

Old Sarge

Contributor
FALaholic #
Hi All
Next item up for sale in my office clean out adventure are a bunch of 5.11 Tactical Pants.

I have 3 pair (left) of 5.11 Tactical Pants; they are the Stryke Pants with the flex-trac waist. The flex-trac waist allows them to expand an extra couple of inches to allow you to carry IWB holster (see last two pics). These pants are used and in very good condition and priced to save. I have looked them over and found no stains, rips or tears in the fabric. All of them are Khaki in color. These are great casual wear pants or range use pants. If you would like to buy multiple pairs PM me and we can make a deal.

All Pants are sized 40x32. $25. ea + shipping

100_4596.JPG 100_4596.JPG

100_4597.JPG
100_4598.JPG
100_4600.JPG
100_4601.JPG
100_4599.JPG
100_4602.JPG

If you would like to buy any of these pants, please post an "I will take it" in this add with how many you would like and follow up with a PM to me for payment and shipping options. All prices are plus shipping. If you would like to see some other pictures of it, please PM me with your E-mail address and what you would like to see. All offers will be considered. This ad maybe cross posted.

Thanks for looking
Old Sarge

Last edited:

meltblown

Resident Smart Ass
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Too bad as waist would wouldn't work for me. Wish they were 34-36. 32 is about right for someone just under 6ft if you are wearing boots

medicmike

Blocked Felicia
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Waist would work for me, 32 is just a little long. I usually grab the 38/30 in 5.11s. I wear them almost exclusively and can vouch for the quality of their garments. I think it's a good price.

Old Sarge

Contributor
FALaholic #
Hi All

3 Pair left.

I am running out of office space so if anyone wants these please make me an offer. Trade for mags or ?

Thanks for looking
Old Sarge