• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

WTS: 4x New Shotgun buttstock cheek rest+shellholders for you 870 operators(:<) ) in ODG- $20 each/shpd. NEW rifle chk rest + shell h in coyote -$20/shpd.

EinheitElf

FALaholic #
2-16-24--- So ya know these will work on any regular shotgun stock, was just poking fun at the 870 guys since there has been a bunch of chat on them lately.

Hey guys ,have some extra stuff here I need to move, all are for RH shooters..not sure how I ended up with them since I am a lefty. ANYWAY all the stuff is new BUT as can be seen in the pics,there is some reddish clay dirt residue, it is from me moving them and them brushing against some reddish clay . No damage,look to be good quality.
Prices are shipped.
Have questions,please post here so i can respond and all can see.

Standard MP rules in effect , payment any method but I only have PayPal if you want to do it that way.

SO--

4 pieces --Fox Tactical Shotgun buttstock cheek rest with shell holder AND another 5 shot holder on a velcro strip,has velcro strap to secure the shotgun if needed. They are OD green and all are new.
Get one for your 870! link- Shotgun Butt Stock Cheek Rest - Fox Outdoor - asking $20 shipped each

1 piece -Fox Tactical Rifle buttstock cheek rest and shell holder with another shell holder on another velcro strip in Coyote and the strap to secure it across the rear.
- link- Rifle Butt Stock Cheek Rest - Fox Outdoor -Asking $20 shipped

That is it for now- I will be adding and adjusting the listing as I go through stuff. Pics to follow in a couple minutes.

Attachments:

Last edited:

gunshooter

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
I'll take one: Fox Tactical Shotgun buttstock cheek rest with shell holder AND another 5 shot holder on a velcro strip,has velcro strap to secure the shotgun.

Shall I snail mail you a $20 or paypal or what?

PM sent.