• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

.38 Special in Snub-Nosed Revolver

Delta-3

FALaholic #
Funny, I just reviewed this thread in order to find one of the ammo links that I thought I saw in this thread and, noticed that you have a Techna-clip on your J frame. I just ordered two of those for a couple of my J frames earlier this afternoon. I’ve had the Clip draw brand clips in the past and, just didn’t like them because they pinched me in the meaty part of my trigger finger and, in fact, I gave the last one I had away here on the Files several years ago. I’ve been told that the Techa-clip doesn’t do that and, from the looks, I bet not. 😎
They don't touch my hand at all. I'm a big fan of them. Makes getting a J frame out of the pocket lightning fast for me.

Pluribus

Testudo Sicario & Mediocris Albus Diaboli
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
They don't touch my hand at all. I'm a big fan of them. Makes getting a J frame out of the pocket lightning fast for me.
Good to know and, what I expect and think it should be for me. The Clip draw mount’s with just the one screw and the stabilizer leg that wraps under the frame behind the trigger and that little leg is what pinched me every time.