• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

2011 Texas FAL Shoot just showed up on my YouTube "Recommended" list

STG_58_guy

I'm not this cute IRL
Platinum Contributor
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
It could be the owner of the video doesn't know it's on YouTube. I think there are some other "FAL shoot" videos. I'll check.

YouTube makes money on the content people publish. It would be a shame for the enemy to get paid if they are stealing someone's video.

C-ya

One day at a time...
Contributor
FALaholic #
What button do i push to capture a part of someones post and put it in my reply?
The "+ Quote" button will allow you to quote a person. Once you hit the Quote, then you have to add the quote to your post. You can edit out portions of it if you only want to highlight a certain portion of it.

Last edited: