• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

1980 CZ 75 Pre B

SWOHFAL

FALaholic #
Was that a special target model? It obviously has adjustables and that square triggerguard wasn't period unless made specifically for such a thing - also the finish doesn't match between slide and frame along with the slide stop, which looks custom. Needs more info. Perhaps something from Frankonia in Germany?

Soviet

FALaholic #
View attachment 417992
Are we absolutely convinced that the frame is not from a more recent CZ75? I can see the whole gun was customized (I darn sure like YOUR sights better then my old Milletts!)
1 line roll mark that stopped in 1983.

It was worked over my Frankonia in Germany.

Adjustable trigger, some fancy(gaudy) controls. Two tone bluing. They squared off the trigger guard.

Last edited:

OMCHamlin

FALaholic #
1 line roll mark that stopped in 1983.

It was worked over my Frankonia in Germany.

Adjustable trigger, some fancy(gaudy) controls. Two tone bluing. They squared off the trigger guard.
OH! I almost tossed that out there. So it was a custom squared trigger guard, that makes sense, it looked slightly different then when CZ started it on the B models. The custom controls made me think that was a possibility, I love that slide stop!
Those Millett sights on mine were very popular for a time, but I do wish they were stock instead. Yours has that S&W revolver rear sight inset into the slide, looks nice.

You know, I really don't shoot mine enough, maybe fix that tomorrow...

Last edited:

Soviet

FALaholic #
[QUOTE="OMCHamlin, post: 5707726,
You know, I really don't shoot mine enough, maybe fix that tomorrow...
[/QUOTE]
I don’t shoot this one much at all’s

With all the customizing already done…. I’ve been thinking about milling it down to be a short rail.