• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

1953 Brothers in Arms

hopdevil

Consumer of Belgian Guns and Beer
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
Love me some Post War Garands and recently paired my "been there done that" IHC born in 53' with another 53' beauty. Shout out to fellow Files Member Impala_Guy for giving me the opportunity to add this honey to my stable of FN 49's. This late contract FN 49 Luxembourg was issued in 1953, but in reality I don't think she ever left the base.....So similar, but yet so many mechanical differences. That has always drawn me to the post war semi autos. The different mechanics are cool. Enjoy....

IMG_3616.JPG IMG_3613.JPG IMG_3612.JPG IMG_3611.JPG IMG_E3615.JPG

Last edited: