• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

1942 Soviet Tokarev

FAL4888

Contributor
FALaholic #
Picked up this Russian Soviet Tokarev on another forum for what I would call a smoking price at $750. The pistol came with three magazines and two holsters. In 1941 Germany invaded Russia making this a cool and unique piece of history I think, just after the German invasion. This pistol is in amazing shape for being 82 years old and is featured as a rare Tokarev for having the cyrillic A after the serial number on the Luger forum. Also does not have the safety or obvious import marks, so possibly a G.I. bring back.
IMG_7154.jpeg
IMG_7156.jpeg
IMG_7157.jpeg
IMG_7158.jpeg
IMG_7160.jpeg
IMG_7161.jpeg

Last edited:

357ross

FALaholic #
That's a cool find, especially in a close to as issued condition without the stupid safeties the gov wants importers to put on them. The caliber is interesting, too, if hard to find these days. Enjoy.

STGThndr

FALaholic #
Nice pistol and selection of soviet artifacts. FWIW the half-cock safety on mine works fine, altho it is commonly suggested that one carry it with empty chamber.. Stupidly I've misplaced the holster that came with mine... so I made a leather facsimile (probably better quality than the original)..

gunner30

FALaholic #
The lack of a safety tells ya it wasn't imported recently. I remember when the first Norinco Tokarevs were coming in from China, I ordered one immediately, importation was held up for some time cuz the ATF demanded that it have an operable safety on it......

STGThndr

FALaholic #
Picked up this Russian Soviet Tokarev on another forum for what I would call a smoking price at $750. The pistol came with three magazines and two holsters. In 1941 Germany invaded Russia making this a cool and unique piece of history I think, just after the German invasion. This pistol is in amazing shape for being 82 years old and is featured as a rare Tokarev for having the cyrillic A after the serial number on the Luger forum. Also does not have the safety or obvious import marks, so possibly a G.I. bring back.
View attachment 390540 View attachment 390541 View attachment 390542 View attachment 390543 View attachment 390544 View attachment 390545
Nice piece.