• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

😈 Videos and other stuff from my brain to yours!! 😈

12v71

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
A local pit mine has the lower setup as an on site shop, they move it around every few years so the dozers and excavators don't have to track so far for repairs.
The upper one if the trusses were heavy enough you could hang a bridge crane from them.
There is a company just down the road from me that makes those arched tarp buildings, we have one on the farm for machinery storage. It's huge and has held up for a good 12 years.

NFADLR

FALaholic #
Location thats the question▽ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¿?
I have an idea to use the base (bottom) level of the top container stack as a home.

Like below but stacked two high, using a truss roof and standing seam metal roof material on the truss structure, 18 ft long roof material x 16 or 18 inches wide.

One drawback I can see is I cant see backing my semi trailers back between the cans if I have a structure based on the top of the lower level.

Ceiling would need to be like 15ft for a 13.6 trailer to fit yeah ?

ShipCan2.jpg

ETA:
More likely designs or as close to what I can find as to whats the design I ultimately want.

More like the two pics below but there would be two (40 ft) cans stacked one on top of the other and a living space beween them and at the height of the top of the bottom can.

20220702_170404.jpg

20220702_170349.jpg

Last edited:

NFADLR

FALaholic #
Daughter

A man was telling his buddy over coffee, "You won't believe what happened last night. My daughter walked into the living room and said, "Dad, do not pay off my college tuition loan; please cancel my allowance; throw away all my clothes; and take my i Phone and laptop. In addition, take all my jewelry to the Salvation Army. Then, sell my car, take my front door key away from me and lock me out of your house. Then, disown me and never talk to me again. And don't forget to write me out of your Will and leave my share to anyone you choose."

"Holy smokes", replied the friend, "She actually said that?”

The father replied, "Well, she didn't actually put it quite like that. I'm paraphrasing a little. "What she actually said was: "Dad, meet my new boyfriend, Mohamed. We're going to work together on Biden's 2024 re-election campaign."

F4131D71-2FD0-4C68-8D5F-2AB340E3D5CA.jpeg

Last edited:

NFADLR

FALaholic #

NFADLR

FALaholic #
The Lake Peigneur Giant Sinkhole Disaster 1980

The in-depth story of the Lake Peigneur Drilling Accident: When The Earth Swallowed a Lake. November 20, 1980, is a new day at Lake Peigneur in Louisiana. Some 9 miles north of the Vermilion Bay in the Gulf of Mexico, a charming, calm lake is a popular resort for fishermen and nature lovers..

NFADLR

FALaholic #