• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

✔✔👍👍 Giving Feedback

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Invictus77

1C16:13 - J1:9
Staff member
Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
You figured it out while I was typing, but here it is for others:

Select "buyer, seller, trader"
Select "positive, negative, neutral"
Put nothing in the URL, leave it blank.
Then leave your review/comments.

1698010881493.png

Exit308

Veritas et Aequitas
Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
I found that I had to leave the same exact text(cut and pasted) in the short review and comment section, otherwise would get error message.
Nothing in URL.

GSO

FALaholic #
I'm still a noob but have done 7 reviews of others and used the URL for each. Had no problems with any of them other than you can't do feedback for someone back-to-back even if you made multiple purchases. No problem with waiting a day and then feedback was accepted.

squid8286

FALaholic #
OK, I admit to being a Dumb Ass, but where in the add is the Buyer/Seller/Trader prompt? I guess I have forgotten how to do this. I just sold some mags on here, and need to leave the buyer a +1.

HKBrandon

FALaholic #
OK, I admit to being a Dumb Ass, but where in the add is the Buyer/Seller/Trader prompt? I guess I have forgotten how to do this. I just sold some mags on here, and need to leave the buyer a +1.
Click the feedback for the user (click the green number next to their username) and then there should be an "Add Feedback" button in the top right.

Peconga

FALaholic #
I have been unable to provide feedback for months due to server-side application error. Took awhile to even figure out the process and click the right icon to get to the feedback form, however even after checking the boxes and copy+pasting the identical text from the Short Review and the Comments field (as suggested above) the process fails consistently with error message: "Oops! We ran into some problems. Comment is required. Please enter comment text."

homer-simpson-doh.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.