Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized to treat possible infection

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
PRegner

Re: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized to treat possible infection

Post by PRegner »

Barge wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:46 pm
Wow, a really tough crowd here today. :lol:

Like Lewis and Cummings, Ginsey wants to die on office. It must be a Democrat thing.
On the contrary, the Lich Ginsburg doesn't want to die at all, EVER. She's bound to run out of bargaining chips with Satan at some point in time, and she'll be dragged into the lowest bowels of hell, where she'll spend the rest of eternity in torment; just as she deserves.

Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

PRegner wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:10 pm
Barge wrote:

Like Lewis and Cummings, Ginsey wants to die on office. It must be a Democrat thing.
On the contrary, the Lich Ginsburg doesn't want to die at all, EVER. She's bound to run out of bargaining chips with Satan at some point in time, and she'll be dragged into the lowest bowels of hell, where she'll spend the rest of eternity in torment; just as she deserves.
And just think, Pregner, that bitch won’t be dead more than a week before they are planning statues to erect in her honor.
Who wants to bet they put one up in or around the Supreme Court, as the media fawns all over the “champion of women’s rights”
I miss my 20 inch spinners

PRegner

Post by PRegner »

Beef Supreme wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:20 pm
PRegner wrote:
Barge wrote:

And just think, Pregner, that bitch won’t be dead more than a week before they are planning statues to erect in her honor.
Who wants to bet they put one up in or around the Supreme Court, as the media fawns all over the “champion of women’s rights”
At that point I might just take-up the liberal practice of tearing down statues.

SX200

Post by SX200 »

Beef Supreme wrote:

planning statues to ever get erect in her honor.
Probably the only thing to get erect in her honor

bill3542

Post by bill3542 »

Beef Supreme wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:00 am
El Trollo Mejor wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:01 am
Question for you dudes. If RBG had a YEAST infection and she said she would resign if you chowed down on that bread box, would you take one for the team?
Lol.

No exaggeration, I gagged a little when I read this
I told my 23 year old son a few years back to Google ( blue waffles )... he wanted to puke, I don't any mental images of what the old hag looks like downstairs.

Travish

Post by Travish »

69Rebel wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:25 am
How the hell is it that Trollo isn't a mod here? Talk about eminently qualified. :lol:
We would be overrun with big ol’ butts.

MissingSpiker

Post by MissingSpiker »

She'll continue to work to strip your rights and pervert your kids until the last day she can. Even then the only way to be sure is to have a stake driven through her black heart, wolfsbane stuffed in her mouth, and have get her intered in a mausoleum thats underneath a garlic farm.

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

PRegner wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:48 pm
Beef Supreme wrote:
PRegner wrote:

At that point I might just take-up the liberal practice of tearing down statues.
Count me in.............I'll help......

Travish

Post by Travish »

Damn it. Every time a rbg thread gets bumped I get a tingle up my leg like Chris Mathews only to find out she’s still here.