So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
guzzimike1

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by guzzimike1 »

I detect the first incoming Ban on the Temporary Home Site...

I could be wrong about that..

Mandaree36

Post by Mandaree36 »

Lxpony wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:27 am
Jen, Mike wasnt that bad. We should let him back on.
Sure. Not bad at all. Basically calls the owner a thief and still cannot acknowledge his own shit behavior.

Doesnt even start off with an apology - just an accusation.

The utter fail.

Circle7
Class Clown

Post by Circle7 »

Jen wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:22 am
Had you kept your "spilling the beans" to related threads and your own forum you wouldn't have been violating the board rules. You were allowed to air your issues / complaints right up until you started taking a giant shit on every thread remotely related to the party you had an issue with. Again, you injected your "spilling the beans" into every unrelated thread possible, and that sir is Trolling. Again, you received numerous warnings and temp bans for violating the rules and again, you continued to troll after being warned.
You conveniently didnt answer my question. You still keep going off on the end and how I reacted to being treated like shit.

Plus you say I should have kept to my own forum. But you never activated my account. You actually emailed me back about my request to get my sub forum opened, after I had already been banned. You said you would open it if I played nice. But you didnt even know I had been banned after sending my request. Had I been allowed my own forum. You can bet your ass I would have had my own posts in it. But there was no such posts because I wasnt even given the sub forum I paid for 6 months prior

El Trollo Mejor

Post by El Trollo Mejor »

lmao. Cope harder simp.

lockjaw

Post by lockjaw »

Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:01 am
I have been a member here for years and had zero issues till my 1A right were taken away on a supposed pro 2a site. I had nearly 200 positive feedback from the market place as well. Im not the bad guy. I was just treated like shit by the moderator staff.
Based upon what I have read here is enough to RUN away from your establishment. Nice marketing, shit stain.

giantpune

Post by giantpune »

Its starting to feel like the files again.

69Rebel

Post by 69Rebel »

AKyle

Post by AKyle »

This is probably one of the easiest places to not get banned.
Think about it , you have a bunch of vendors that pay. One paying vendor wants to be a dick to the other vendors that also pay and aren’t dicks. Well it sounds like the guy that’s being a dick should probably go then. 8-)

Jen
Site Admin

Post by Jen »

Your forum you requested was up and useable when you got off your last temp ban. Yet again, you chose to go crap all over threads elsewhere on the board even when I had asked you to keep it to your forum and stop trolling every PSA thread on the board.

This isn't about PSA, this is about a direct and repeated disregard for board rules and the consequences incurred as a result of your behavior after repeated warnings.

I am done arguing this with you, because you obviously can't wrap your head around the concept that you repeatedly violated the rules and were banned because of your own behavior and your own blatant disregard for the multiple warnings that were given.

As a side note I did just go pull up your paypal dispute - I want to point out that you disputed 100% of the amount. Not a percentage, but the full amount even though you had full vendor privileges that you fully used for over 6 months before your ban.

Circle7
Class Clown

Post by Circle7 »

AKyle wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:58 am
This is probably one of the easiest places to not get banned.
Think about it , you have a bunch of vendors that pay. One paying vendor wants to be a dick to the other vendors that also pay and aren’t dicks. Well it sounds like the guy that’s being a dick should probably go then. 8-)
Well to be fair. I only had beef with 1 vendor. Not vendors

Circle7
Class Clown

Post by Circle7 »

Jen wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:59 am
Your forum you requested was up and useable when you got off your last temp ban. Yet again, you chose to go crap all over threads elsewhere on the board even when I had asked you to keep it to your forum and stop trolling every PSA thread on the board.

This isn't about PSA, this is about a direct and repeated disregard for board rules and the consequences incurred as a result of your behavior after repeated warnings.

I am done arguing this with you, because you obviously can't wrap your head around the concept that you repeatedly violated the rules and were banned because of your own behavior and your own blatant disregard for the multiple warnings that were given.

As a side note I did just go pull up your paypal dispute - I want to point out that you disputed 100% of the amount. Not a percentage, but the full amount even though you had full vendor privileges that you fully used for over 6 months before your ban.
Hey Jen I am going to pm you my #. Call me. No bs. I had no control over XX% of paypal. Because they wouldn't do anything. I paid split payment too so I couldnt even dispute the part I paid for with pp balance vs CC. PP was no help. But for real call me. Sending pm now

jtscuba02

Post by jtscuba02 »

Wasn't there an issue with this vendor and another that was making the same product before all the PSA shit slinging?

ThunderGod

Post by ThunderGod »

Ransomeware Suspect #1. :roll:
Have Hammer, Will Smite

Lxpony

Post by Lxpony »

jtscuba02 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:08 am
Wasn't there an issue with this vendor and another that was making the same product before all the PSA shit slinging?
That was me but we talked it out on the phone and everything has been good since.

Gowking

Post by Gowking »

ThunderGod wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:09 am
Winner, winner!!

Circle7
Class Clown

Post by Circle7 »

ThunderGod wrote:
Im no criminal. And no one stealing from me is going to make me stoop to their low.

Gowking

Post by Gowking »

Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:21 am
ThunderGod wrote:
Im no criminal. And no one stealing from me is going to make me stoop to their low.
At some point you have to ask yourself if all this is worth the potential damage to your business...

Circle7
Class Clown

Post by Circle7 »

Gowking wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:24 am
Circle7 wrote:
ThunderGod wrote:
At some point you have to ask yourself if all this is worth the potential damage to your business...
Im no Jim Fuller but my work speaks for itself. You wont find any posts of any work Ive done being fucked up. Or me not answering customers calls/emails for months like Comblock AK Services lol
If someone doesnt want me to build their kit because of me standing up for the truth
Then oh well.

NOT-TheGreek!

Post by NOT-TheGreek! »

omg ban his whiny annoying ass again... I wouldn't buy anything from this snowflake if he was practically giving it way.. Everyone but him gets and understands why he was banned and why he didn't get a refund...

NOT-TheGreek!

Post by NOT-TheGreek! »

Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:28 am
Gowking wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:24 am
Circle7 wrote:

Im no Jim Fuller but my work speaks for itself. You wont find any posts of any work Ive done being fucked up. Or me not answering customers calls/emails for months like Comblock AK Services lol
If someone doesnt want me to build their kit because of me standing up for the truth
Then oh well.
I wouldn't want you building my kit because you sound like the type to fuck something up, and then proceed to spend the next decade explaining why it was everyone's fault but your own instead of being a man about it... My God you don't know when to STFU... I put money on it that you're single.

MIG*7.62

Post by MIG*7.62 »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Even though I build my own...At first I was like, oh, who's "circle 7"...now I just don't care..

dead_recon

Post by dead_recon »

Jesus. How sad is your life that you haunt a board you were banned from for five years, and pounce on your opportunity to come back and bitch?

Specz

Post by Specz »

MIG*7.62 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:56 am
[/quote]

Even though I build my own...At first I was like, oh, who's "circle 7"...now I just don't care..
[/quote]

Same, this shit show of a thread confirms this.

69Rebel

Post by 69Rebel »

Somebody hand me a banhammer. I'll take care of a bit of bidness.

Sigloso

Post by Sigloso »

Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:28 am
When you have paid for a subscription and then its wrongfully cut off and your hundreds of dollars are not returned. That is fucked up. So I can't say I didn't laugh when I heard about what happened here.

Mike
Circle 7 Armory
TOS says no refunds on membership if you get banned for being an asshat.