So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
jugrunner
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:07 pm

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by jugrunner »

Were the hell are all these AK fuggers coming from .. ?? .. Damn .. Go back to where ever it was .. !!!!!!

User avatar
sigking
Posts: 266
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:31 pm

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by sigking »

jugrunner wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:21 pm
Were the hell are all these AK fuggers coming from .. ?? .. Damn .. Go back to where ever it was .. !!!!!!
We want to go back!!!! :lol: But while we are here, we will wear you down until you almost like us. lol

We don't bite, we just smell bad. :mrgreen:

MI redneck
Posts: 269
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:55 pm

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by MI redneck »

sigking wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:17 pm
jugrunner wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:21 pm
Were the hell are all these AK fuggers coming from .. ?? .. Damn .. Go back to where ever it was .. !!!!!!
We want to go back!!!! :lol: But while we are here, we will wear you down until you almost like us. lol

We don't bite, we just smell bad. :mrgreen:
Speak for yourself!
I'll bite, if you can get past the smell...
:lol:

User avatar
Mandaree36
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:25 pm

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Mandaree36 »

So one wonders what will happen in the future?

Will the drama queen be re-admitted and given his forum to cry in?

Will he get back his 6 months of fairly forfeited vendor dues?

Will anyone give a shit?

Will his idiocy here cost his business in the long run?

These and more burning questions remain....well okay maybe not burning, but I do have some idle curiosity remaining.

bigrog210
Posts: 99
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:36 am
Location: San Antonio

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by bigrog210 »

Sniff...sniff...

Ugh whose been using soap?

Northwest 80D
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:49 am

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Northwest 80D »

Mandaree36 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:55 pm
So one wonders what will happen in the future?

Will the drama queen be re-admitted and given his forum to cry in?

Will he get back his 6 months of fairly forfeited vendor dues?

Will anyone give a shit?

Will his idiocy here cost his business in the long run?

These and more burning questions remain....well okay maybe not burning, but I do have some idle curiosity remaining.
The way you started this, I was looking for it to end with.
Tune in tomorrow. Same bat time, same bat channel....LOL

User avatar
Mandaree36
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:25 pm

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Mandaree36 »

Northwest 80D wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:58 pm
Mandaree36 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:55 pm
So one wonders what will happen in the future?

Will the drama queen be re-admitted and given his forum to cry in?

Will he get back his 6 months of fairly forfeited vendor dues?

Will anyone give a shit?

Will his idiocy here cost his business in the long run?

These and more burning questions remain....well okay maybe not burning, but I do have some idle curiosity remaining.
The way you started this, I was looking for it to end with.
Tune in tomorrow. Same bat time, same bat channel....LOL


LOL I admit I was going to do that....but got sidetracked and ended my post there.

Lxpony_official
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:42 am

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Lxpony_official »

Fucking fraud. You stole my user name.

User avatar
sigking
Posts: 266
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:31 pm

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by sigking »

Lxpony_official wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:49 am
Fucking fraud. You stole my user name.
So, you saying the Circle 7 guy may have taken your name? Interesting.

User avatar
nalioth
Posts: 594
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:30 pm

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by nalioth »

sigking wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:53 am
Lxpony_official wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:49 am
Fucking fraud. You stole my user name.
So, you saying the Circle 7 guy may have taken your name? Interesting.
Well, well.

Circle7 and lxpony share the same IP address.

Circle7's got some 'splainin' to do.

Lxpony_official
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:42 am

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Lxpony_official »

sigking wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:53 am
Lxpony_official wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:49 am
Fucking fraud. You stole my user name.
So, you saying the Circle 7 guy may have taken your name? Interesting.
Yes!!!! I was shocked to see my username posting comments in this thread. Its bullshit.

Jumex Juice
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:59 pm

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Jumex Juice »

.
Last edited by Jumex Juice on Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jumex Juice
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:59 pm

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Jumex Juice »

What sort of low life takes anothe username and comments about them. Already proven he has stolen multiple names
Last edited by Jumex Juice on Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Travish
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:02 pm

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Travish »

So when do I get my time back that was stolen from me by reading this thread?

MI redneck
Posts: 269
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:55 pm

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by MI redneck »

Travish wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:32 am
So when do I get my time back that was stolen from me by reading this thread?
Stolen?

You wasted that time fair and square! :lol:

Cal50
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:36 pm

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Cal50 »

Jumex Juice wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:29 am
What sort of low life takes anothe username and comments about them self. Jesus Christ what a prick
Image

User avatar
ThunderGod
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:19 am

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by ThunderGod »

Didn't circle-jerk7 also get caught using a sock-puppet just before his perm ban?
Have Hammer, Will Smite

AKyle
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:47 pm

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by AKyle »

ThunderGod wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:00 am
Didn't circle-jerk7 also get caught using a sock-puppet just before his perm ban?
Lol what kinda fag sucks so bad at life they fluff themselves up with an alt account. That’s pathetic.

Fjordforder
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:14 am

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Fjordforder »

...

User avatar
Gowking
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:26 pm

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Gowking »

nalioth wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:56 am
sigking wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:53 am
Lxpony_official wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:49 am
Fucking fraud. You stole my user name.
So, you saying the Circle 7 guy may have taken your name? Interesting.
Well, well.

Circle7 and lxpony share the same IP address.

Circle7's got some 'splainin' to do.
Image

User avatar
Jen
Site Admin
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:08 am

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Jen »

Circle7 / Lxpony / Sineypem - All registered within minutes of each other, all the same IP.

Code: Select all

Username 	Joined 	                        Last active	
Circle7 	Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:53 pm 	Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:10 pm 	
Lxpony 	  	Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:59 pm 	Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:11 pm 	
Sineypem        Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:01 pm 	Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:34 pm

MIG*7.62
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:11 am

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by MIG*7.62 »

Jen wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:10 am
Circle7 / Lxpony / Sineypem - All registered within minutes of each other, all the same IP.

Code: Select all

Username 	Joined 	                        Last active	
Circle7 	Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:53 pm 	Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:10 pm 	
Lxpony 	  	Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:59 pm 	Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:11 pm 	
Sineypem        Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:01 pm 	Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:34 pm
He's a piece of work..

Always wondered though, how big a area does a ip address cover? City? Blocks? Street?

Jumex Juice
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:59 pm

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Jumex Juice »

Jen wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:10 am
Circle7 / Lxpony / Sineypem - All registered within minutes of each other, all the same IP.

Code: Select all

Username 	Joined 	                        Last active	
Circle7 	Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:53 pm 	Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:10 pm 	
Lxpony 	  	Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:59 pm 	Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:11 pm 	
Sineypem        Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:01 pm 	Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:34 pm
And yet he is allowed to remain on this board?

bigrog210
Posts: 99
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:36 am
Location: San Antonio

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by bigrog210 »

Jumex Juice wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:05 pm
Jen wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:10 am
Circle7 / Lxpony / Sineypem - All registered within minutes of each other, all the same IP.

Code: Select all

Username 	Joined 	                        Last active	
Circle7 	Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:53 pm 	Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:10 pm 	
Lxpony 	  	Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:59 pm 	Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:11 pm 	
Sineypem        Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:01 pm 	Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:34 pm
And yet he is allowed to remain on this board?
Not really a point to a perm ban, he'll just create a new account.
Probably come back as gaigeboyd

Jumex Juice
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:59 pm

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Jumex Juice »

bigrog210 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:52 pm
Jumex Juice wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:05 pm
Jen wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:10 am
Circle7 / Lxpony / Sineypem - All registered within minutes of each other, all the same IP.

Code: Select all

Username 	Joined 	                        Last active	
Circle7 	Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:53 pm 	Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:10 pm 	
Lxpony 	  	Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:59 pm 	Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:11 pm 	
Sineypem        Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:01 pm 	Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:34 pm
And yet he is allowed to remain on this board?
Not really a point to a perm ban, he'll just create a new account.
Probably come back as gaigeboyd
Hopefully the new server will keep the currently banned people

Post Reply