PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
El Trollo Mejor

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Post by El Trollo Mejor »

Sigiloosehole should stay banned for the foreseeable future. That dude was just sad. I used to rip on him hard but then I realized that banning him helps him personally as much or more than the peace and quiet benefits us.

bigrog210

Post by bigrog210 »

Blacktop

Savage11

Post by Savage11 »

Blacktop, Doc, armchairwarrior.

AKMStoy

Post by AKMStoy »

King Kong. He got a rotten deal from NYC authorities. Oh wait, that's a different american fantasy.
Cry havoc let slip the dogs of war

Sigloso

Post by Sigloso »

El Trollo Mejor wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:25 am
Sigiloosehole should stay banned for the foreseeable future. That dude was just sad. I used to rip on him hard but then I realized that banning him helps him personally as much or more than the peace and quiet benefits us.
Thanks man, I can feel the love.

Thruxton-Texas

Post by Thruxton-Texas »

El Trollo Mejor wrote:
I've got Mr.Nobody crapping in my thread about appointing new moderators; and it's mostly trolling bullshit. He "feels" that we don't need any moderation at all. Good luck with that! :lol:

But to be fair, one of his arguments is being given some credence with posts like this. Too many members are taking the "Karen" approach by calling for the moderators to ban someone because he's highly unpopular. Why not let the moderation staff (such as it is) do their job; if the individual member gets far enough out of line, they'll figure it out on their own. The last time I checked, there are no stated rules against being argumentative, or unpopular.
...........James.

MI redneck

Post by MI redneck »

Savage11 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:42 am

Armchairwarrior is not currently banned, he just hasn't visited in awhile.

If it came to a vote, I'd agree with Blacktop being allowed to return.

Blacktop

Post by Blacktop »

Savage11 wrote:
MI redneck wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:38 pm
Savage11 wrote:

bigrog210 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:39 am
Blacktop
Thank you Gentlemen, I appreciate that. I've been here all this time in the last almost two years since my ban,
Yes I luv this place that much...But like a ghost or spirit I could only yell at the screen " That's the barrel or part I've been looking for, how can I make payment" or " That's the same unique issue on one of my builds and this is what I did "

Yes, I could have bought a VPN or snuck in under another Alias, but agree or disagree, rules are rules. I could have slunk into the depth's below the basement, the dark and chilling hole, and try to polish Jens little green box where she keeps a thousand rotting souls.

But I am, and only I am to blame. I grabbed up an ax, scribed righteous on the blade and swung like a mad man for an issue that had nothing to do with me. Like dogs on a mailbox post, a Mod and member were have a pissing match that I made a personal issue to get involved for no other reason than to be argumentative.

I would like to Apologize in an open board to Jen, the watchmen and the members of this community for my actions. I would also like to personally apologize to David, I falsely accused you of things you did not do. I turned and bit that hand that was trying to help me in the mess I made and I am truly and sincerely sorry for that Sir.

If I can give explanation and not an excuse, My mother had passed with struggle to cancer, my senile father was coerced out his retirement savings by a couple of my sibling's, my only son decides to make career and life changes even though I paid tens of thousands every year so he would not start out in life with college debt. And the man I worked for and respected for over 20+ years retired and gave the business to a self entitlement money hording little bitch of a son that doesn't even know the road building or asphalt industry.

Life threw me some damn hard punches and I failed miserably....not only here but also at work and home.

Freedom is more fragile than one thinks, you have your freedom but when you quash the freedom of other's by your righteousness, that is not true freedom !!

Sorry for long wind, it has been two year.
But If the Queen, the watchman and the community are ok with it I would be ecstatic to return to the board with a much better attitude !

-Blacktop

bigrog210

Post by bigrog210 »

I think we all know where i stand...
Good to see you post.

MI redneck

Post by MI redneck »

Good to see you again brother! Hope all is well.

Like I said, you have my vote, for whatever it's worth.

Blacktop

Post by Blacktop »

MI redneck wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:54 pm

bigrog210 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:51 pm
Good to see you post.
Blessed to be able to communicate to you my brothers as well !!! I'm doing great and hope you and your family are as well !

Nails, knowing your the active Mod, This temporary site seems neutral ground ... but if you say no banned members... I accept and respect that.

So am I allowed ....

bigrog210

Post by bigrog210 »

No posted rules here , so enjoy it.

sigking

Post by sigking »

Blacktop wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:47 pm
MI redneck wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:54 pm

bigrog210 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:51 pm
Good to see you post.
Blessed to be able to communicate to you my brothers as well !!! I'm doing great and hope you and your family are as well !

Nails, knowing your the active Mod, This temporary site seems neutral ground ... but if you say no banned members... I accept and respect that.

So am I allowed ....
He has been saying this is the "Vegas" of the internet forum world, what happens here will stay here.

I always enjoyed reading your posts as well. I didn't know you worked paving roads....hence your screen name. Makes sense.

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

DOC, his Rep preceds him & needs no re-intro.......

NHM 90 ....he was a Good Ol' Boy

Sigloso

Post by Sigloso »

Blacktop wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:46 pm
Savage11 wrote:
MI redneck wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:38 pm
Savage11 wrote:

bigrog210 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:39 am
Blacktop
Thank you Gentlemen, I appreciate that. I've been here all this time in the last almost two years since my ban,
Yes I luv this place that much...But like a ghost or spirit I could only yell at the screen " That's the barrel or part I've been looking for, how can I make payment" or " That's the same unique issue on one of my builds and this is what I did "

Yes, I could have bought a VPN or snuck in under another Alias, but agree or disagree, rules are rules. I could have slunk into the depth's below the basement, the dark and chilling hole, and try to polish Jens little green box where she keeps a thousand rotting souls.

But I am, and only I am to blame. I grabbed up an ax, scribed righteous on the blade and swung like a mad man for an issue that had nothing to do with me. Like dogs on a mailbox post, a Mod and member were have a pissing match that I made a personal issue to get involved for no other reason than to be argumentative.

I would like to Apologize in an open board to Jen, the watchmen and the members of this community for my actions. I would also like to personally apologize to David, I falsely accused you of things you did not do. I turned and bit that hand that was trying to help me in the mess I made and I am truly and sincerely sorry for that Sir.

If I can give explanation and not an excuse, My mother had passed with struggle to cancer, my senile father was coerced out his retirement savings by a couple of my sibling's, my only son decides to make career and life changes even though I paid tens of thousands every year so he would not start out in life with college debt. And the man I worked for and respected for over 20+ years retired and gave the business to a self entitlement money hording little bitch of a son that doesn't even know the road building or asphalt industry.

Life threw me some damn hard punches and I failed miserably....not only here but also at work and home.

Freedom is more fragile than one thinks, you have your freedom but when you quash the freedom of other's by your righteousness, that is not true freedom !!

Sorry for long wind, it has been two year.
But If the Queen, the watchman and the community are ok with it I would be ecstatic to return to the board with a much better attitude !

-Blacktop

Well, that took balls and humility.

Blacktop

Post by Blacktop »

My biggest issue with my ban is I could not contact member BigFoot, we were close but not close enough to trade personal info, only aksite inbox.
We talked family and political on the side line but he is a very proud man and divulged some medical issues he was struggling with daily thru this site.

that was almost two year ago and haven't seen him post much since then. My own fault but I care !

Savage11

Post by Savage11 »

It's good to see you back blacktop! Hopefully Jen will throw you the key to the nut house!

Blacktop

Post by Blacktop »

Savage11 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:18 am
It's good to see you back blacktop! Hopefully Jen will throw you the key to the nut house!
Good to see ya too brother !

Yes, hopefully Jen's into second chances...

Gator Monroe

Post by Gator Monroe »

Gator Monroe at (ar15.com) (theakforum.net)(theakfiles) (glocktalk) (survivorssksboards) (survivalistboards)

Stoned_Oli

Post by Stoned_Oli »

As long as that Gator Monroe fruitcake doesn't show up... :lol:

Gator Monroe

Post by Gator Monroe »

Too Late here lol

Jabes0623

Post by Jabes0623 »

Blacktop is a good dude. Definitely deserves a 2nd chance.

drjarhead goes off the reservation from time to time, but given current events his voice & experience could be of significant value. Not to mention very few people have added to the knowledge base of the ‘files more.

And I’ve had a hell of a lot more than one go around with both men. Neither are bitch ass pussies, we need more of that not less.

ThunderGod

Post by ThunderGod »

IIRC, at a rough time for Jen, when she needed Doc to stand up and keep things copacetic at the AKFiles, he pretty much turned on her, forced the Ban Hammer into her hands, and then proceeded to smash his face and skull against it, rabidly and repeatedly. Fuck him.
Have Hammer, Will Smite

El Trollo Mejor

Post by El Trollo Mejor »

Sigloso wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:01 pm
El Trollo Mejor wrote:
Thanks man, I can feel the love.
Show us your butthole.

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

Give 'em HELL TIO..........