Anything and Everything AK Related
Snipechief

Re: Century US Dracos

Post by Snipechief »

nalioth wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:25 pm
Snipechief wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:23 pm
My Century V2 Classic AK Pistol runs good. No wear problems. I've got a range on my property, and it gets used a lot. I use Lucas Red tacky bearing grease lightly applied to most parts. I've got buckets full of spent 39 case's. If this Century is a POS, it's a POS that runs, and shoots well.
I'd like to see some pictures of bolts on E. Block guns that have 1K or more of rounds through it. I'd post some pictures, but for some reason I can't. Maybe it's because im newb on the forum. IDK. I'll share some pics of mine as soon as I can figure this out.
A broken clock is right twice a day.
Do you feel better now?

nalioth

Post by nalioth »

Snipechief wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:21 pm
nalioth wrote:
Snipechief wrote:
My Century V2 Classic AK Pistol runs good. No wear problems. I've got a range on my property, and it gets used a lot. I use Lucas Red tacky bearing grease lightly applied to most parts. I've got buckets full of spent 39 case's. If this Century is a POS, it's a POS that runs, and shoots well.
I'd like to see some pictures of bolts on E. Block guns that have 1K or more of rounds through it. I'd post some pictures, but for some reason I can't. Maybe it's because im newb on the forum. IDK. I'll share some pics of mine as soon as I can figure this out.
Do you feel better now?
Why not?

You are a lucky fellow, to have obtained a problem-free domestically-produced Century AK.

Rejoice!

Snipechief

Post by Snipechief »

Yeah, that's what I've been doing. Thanks, your to kind.

AKMStoy

Post by AKMStoy »

I'd be more concerned with what brake/compensator :)
Cry havoc let slip the dogs of war

Snipechief

Post by Snipechief »

AKMStoy wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:35 am
I'd be more concerned with what brake/compensator :)
Cool fireballs though 😉

Dragynn

Post by Dragynn »

Mrs. Dragynn's been carrying the M85NP for her truck gun, not really a beater though and worth a fair bit now that they are collectors items, but she loves it, looks pretty wicked with a D60 drum, probably be enough to scare some antifa pussies into shitting themselves just pulling it out.

Last I heard they got new M92's and M85's though, are they out of stock everywhere?

frankinnola

Post by frankinnola »

tombstone tactical has some M92 when i posted the link, those are out of stock now. Just CZ Bren's - for about 2K....

firejunkie

Post by firejunkie »

I'm digging that magazine release.

Micropeenus

Post by Micropeenus »

Did you try the search function first?

Oh wait, that’s the old boards.

Definitely sell the US ones and keep a Romy Draco if you get one.

jugrunner

Post by jugrunner »

I have a Zastava Arms ZPAP92 AK47 1.5MM Pistol .. love it and very accurate .. well built .. have not checked prices or availability tho ..

ETA: Might be worth the extra coin .. just sayin'

Floivanus

Post by Floivanus »

Jen, it’s only $200 for a stamp, and whatever stock you use will be readily slapped on a future host. Forget the haterz and file the stamp if the gun runs like it should.

Then update us, (and Robski) after the thing wizzes wayyy past 5,000 rounds like a champ.

cavalryman

Post by cavalryman »

Friends don't let "Jens" buy Century made guns,

And... How many ways can you tell Jen no...?

Century..... The name that means, "This is how long till we can do it right..."...

panzertruppe

seabass47

Post by seabass47 »

Snipechief wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:21 pm
nalioth wrote:
Snipechief wrote:
Do you feel better now?
nails is just saying they are generally accepted as being pretty shitttay.

you got lucky so be happy

Snipechief

Post by Snipechief »

I understand. I've been a AR guy for a long time, and really didn't know jack shit about AK's. I had an opportunity to trade for this Century, and went for it. Wish I would have done my homework 1st, but I did it. Im having fun with it, and I totally love the simplicity of the AK platform. I want more. I guess for me the Century Arms pistol is a stepping stone for me. To date this V2 is running well, and for the past month it's the only weapon I take out of my safe to shoot lately, and it's showing little to no wear. Maybe I did get lucky. I will be the 1st to report problems if and when it occurs.

Velvet Elvis

Post by Velvet Elvis »

Snipechief wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:37 am
I understand. I've been a AR guy for a long time, and really didn't know jack shit about AK's. I had an opportunity to trade for this Century, and went for it. Wish I would have done my homework 1st, but I did it. Im having fun with it, and I totally love the simplicity of the AK platform. I want more. I guess for me the Century Arms pistol is a stepping stone for me. To date this V2 is running well, and for the past month it's the only weapon I take out of my safe to shoot lately, and it's showing little to no wear. Maybe I did get lucky. I will be the 1st to report problems if and when it occurs.
Good.

You're infected. It should be a fine starting place for your addiction. Hopefully it serves you well.
Prices for the real stuff should come down a bit during Trumps second term.

Ammo's still not TOO far out of line for a panic. Look on the used market and post what you find here. Lot's of guys here will give you excellent guidance. The best deals are as always to be had in person. Ask your AR buddies if any of them have one of them old "trash can" Chinese Aks from the old day's they never shoot. You might get lucky and score a hell of a deal. You have good trade fodder as AR guys typically don't like AKs. You can get a good deal that way... Ask around.

Snipechief

Post by Snipechief »

Yessir I am infected, and the AK Platform is awesome. I'll be looking around for a E. Block Ak. My AR hasn't seen the light of day since I got this thing.

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

Snipechief wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:12 am
Yessir I am infected, and the AK Platform is awesome. I'll be looking around for a E. Block Ak. My AR hasn't seen the light of day since I got this thing.
:lol: somewhere Old Man Kalashnikov is doin' a shot of 100proof.............

johnfreeman

Post by johnfreeman »

AK1s.jpg
AK1s.jpg (164.15 KiB) Viewed 2213 times
Ak2s.jpg
Ak2s.jpg (186.41 KiB) Viewed 2213 times

Nev

Post by Nev »

WOW! ---^