Anybody home?

Post by Mainer »

Hello, anybody here?

Hellooo?

Should I turn the lights off?

Flypaper

Re: Anybody home?

Post by Flypaper »

We’re all sitting in a holding pattern waiting for things to get normal...

imacoonass01

Post by imacoonass01 »

Still here. I am glad they separated the AK from the FAL forums. Looks like the MP will be a pain to go through, with all the AK peeps posting.

Jen
Site Admin

Post by Jen »

I can separate it all if need be

nalioth

Post by nalioth »

imacoonass01 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:11 pm
Still here. I am glad they separated the AK from the FAL forums. Looks like the MP will be a pain to go through, with all the AK peeps posting.
Well, considering the message across the top of the MP, you can blame the illiterati . . .

kingsman

Post by kingsman »

Present!

jpa61

Post by jpa61 »

imacoonass01 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:11 pm

Yea times like this makes me glad I never got into AKs

torquemada055

Post by torquemada055 »

Is there any intelligent life on the left? 🍻🍕

Embatp

Post by Embatp »

Present....

cavegeo

Post by cavegeo »

Thanks for opening this forum I don't think I could put up with those AK people any more.

Bunch of asshole if you ask me, if I have to put up with assholes then I want them to be FAL assholes.

droid

Post by droid »

Having never been to the AK Files, I found some of the personalities, ah, interesting, to say the least! Some of those folks are pretty funny.
Last edited by droid on Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yellowhand

Post by yellowhand »

I'm here,,,but its dark and damp, strange guttural noises heard all the time, freaky little kid over in the other yard,doing some weird stuff to a stuffed doll,screaming give me money, fellow in the picture window across the street, is running a chain saw, and a kangaroo is chasing a small black bear out in the backyard.

Kind of a blend between Twilight Zone and Outer Limits.

Gw104

Post by Gw104 »

yellowhand wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:50 pm
I'm here,,,but its dark and damp, strange guttural noises heard all the time, freaky little kid over in the other yard,doing some weird stuff to a stuffed doll,screaming give me money, fellow in the picture window across the street, is running a chain saw, and a kangaroo is chasing a small black bear out in the backyard.

Any giants doing cartwheels or statues wearing high heels? Happy people dancing in the street?

Gw104

Post by Gw104 »

yellowhand wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:50 pm

Any giants doing cartwheels or statues wearing high heels? Happy people dancing in the street?

Gw104

Post by Gw104 »

Oops

cotter

Post by cotter »

Checking in. AK guys b AK guys, can't knock them too much still gun guys. Noticed blabs is back 😁 another troll in the punch, kinda missed him.

YH does the Rona have you fevering? You got wild $hit going on there!

Looks like the Kentucky shoot got some goid weather. I'm sure they will stumble in with a report after dark.

MI redneck

Post by MI redneck »

droid wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:27 pm
Having never been to the AK Files, I found some of the personalities, ah, interesting, to say they least! Some of those folks are pretty funny.
You should drop by sometime, we can be a real hoot! :mrgreen:

hkshooter

Post by hkshooter »

Present

W_E_G

Post by W_E_G »

AK file is asshoe!

ClevelandReefer

Post by ClevelandReefer »

As a member of both forums I always enjoyed browsing the FALfiles more although I was much more active posting on the AK Files, mainly the Marketplace. Posting and commenting in the MP on the AK side is much more strict and governed which leads to people complaining/tattling in the sub forum “The Basement.” The basement almost always leads to bans anywhere from 24 hours to forever and there is much less comradery. Now that there is no basement for us to sling our shit it is on full display for all to witness. The rest of the sub forums on the AK Files are generally pretty solid but some of the general discussions and current events can get weird.

Gary104

Post by Gary104 »

Present

Mandaree36

Post by Mandaree36 »

What shite is this...

I prefer the AK files, feels a lot more normal and mainstream. I do like surfing the Falfiles, especially the MP but really it feels like a slow walk down a hallway of some assisted living center...LMAO :lol:

lockjaw

Post by lockjaw »

torquemada055 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:44 pm
Is there any intelligent life on the left? 🍻🍕
Was there any to begin with? :D

Invictus77

Post by Invictus77 »

cotter wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:31 pm
Looks like the Kentucky shoot got some goid weather. I'm sure they will stumble in with a report after dark.
We did indeed have good weather although a bit hot & sticky. Better than cold and wet though! More importantly, everyone stayed safe and played nice together.

We lost a half dozen or more shooters due to work or illness that had planned to be here, but ended up with 12 shooters and 3 or 4 spectators. Got to see several old friends and meet a few "new-to-me" falfilers as well. Good bunch of folks one and all, just like every FAL shoot I have attended all over the country.

When we get back "home" in a few days and out of this AK laden charlie foxtrot we are "camping out" in at the moment, I will update the original thread (if possible) or start a new one. One of my neighbors took numerous pix which he will send me as I'm sure others did as well.

As a teaser, I will tell you that after the safety talk and the opening prayer, mgjohnny's son played the Star Spangle Banner on his trumpet and everyone faced the flag I had mounted on my Jeep. Just one of many moments that really made the day for me.

Life is good brothers !!!

K. Funk

Post by K. Funk »

Just got back from a week away to find this. I'm almost in shock!! I'm sure I will survive.

krf