I’ve met the enemy.....and it has an AK

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
silverAKM

Re: I’ve met the enemy.....and it has an AK

Post by silverAKM »

Flo, Yuri you both have good points, however read the Nationalization Act of 1790 there Flo.:|
"It's easier to fool people than it's to convince them they been fooled." Samuel Clemens(Mark Twain)
"Life is hard, life is even harder if you're stupid and lazy." Marion Morrison(John Wayne)
Black Rifles Matter!

Yuri Bezmenov

Post by Yuri Bezmenov »

Correct. I don't believe in rights for those whose ultimate goal is to strip me - and everyone else - of their rights.

Cypheros

Post by Cypheros »

Yuri Bezmenov wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:11 pm
Correct. I don't believe in rights for those whose ultimate goal is to strip me - and everyone else - of their rights.
...and this is why, Win or Lose, we will inevitably be under the boot of Tyranny in the end.

Yuri Bezmenov

Post by Yuri Bezmenov »

Cypheros wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:17 pm
Yuri Bezmenov wrote:
...and this is why, Win or Lose, we will inevitably be under the boot of Tyranny in the end.
We will be "under the boot of tyranny" because those who claim they love freedom and natural rights lack the spine to do what's necessary to root out subversive communist elements that have been rapidly eroding away at what our forefathers gave to us.

Those among us who lack the intestinal fortitude to advocate for and eventually implement the necessary actions against the enemies of this nation by defending the "rights" of those who would see your rights stomped out are the same as our weak GOP reps who prefer to "lose with honor" than play to win like the subversive opposition does.

Cypheros

Post by Cypheros »

Yuri Bezmenov wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:27 pm
Cypheros wrote:
Yuri Bezmenov wrote:
We will be "under the boot of tyranny" because those who claim they love freedom and natural rights lack the spine to do what's necessary to root out subversive communist elements that have been rapidly eroding away at what our forefathers gave to us.

Those among us who lack the intestinal fortitude to advocate for and eventually implement the necessary actions against the enemies of this nation by defending the "rights" of those who would see your rights stomped out are the same as our weak GOP reps who prefer to "lose with honor" than play to win like the subversive opposition does.
Those who are ignorant of history, are doomed to repeat it.

Yuri Bezmenov

Post by Yuri Bezmenov »

Cypheros wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:37 pm
Yuri Bezmenov wrote:
Cypheros wrote:

Agreed. Like how in Chile they took a pussyfoot "muh constitution" view to subversive elements in their country and ended up with a democratically-elected avowed Marxist fellow named Salvador Allende as president who proceeded to destroy their country in a span of less than 3 years.

2barearms

Post by 2barearms »

Yuri Bezmenov wrote:
Cypheros wrote:
Yuri Bezmenov wrote:

The only thing you’ll find me under is a pile of brass.....

Cypheros

Post by Cypheros »

Yuri Bezmenov wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:02 pm
Cypheros wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:37 pm
Yuri Bezmenov wrote:

Agreed. Like how in Chile they took a pussyfoot "muh constitution" view to subversive elements in their country and ended up with a democratically-elected avowed Marxist fellow named Salvador Allende as president who proceeded to destroy their country in a span of less than 3 years.
The quality of the Elected reflects the quality of the electors. Assuming fair elections, of course.

If you want to deal with subversive types in your society, removal of rights is not a winning strategy. If TPTB can remove the rights of your enemies, then they can remove your rights when it suits them...and it eventually will.

If you want better representatives in government, then you need to be a better person. Then you need to persuade your neighbors to be better people. Better people who demand better of their representatives, and hold them to it.

Virtue, Principle, and Self Discipline are the bedrock upon which free societies are built. Without these, no matter your political leanings, your society will collapse into Tyranny. These have eroded from our society, and we are only witnessing the inevitable Authoritarian surge (from BOTH political parties) when Law fills in the gaps of a society's total abdication of Self Discipline. You either control yourself, or the government does it for you.

Yuri Bezmenov

Post by Yuri Bezmenov »

Cypheros wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:38 pm

If you want to deal with subversive types in your society, removal of rights is not a winning strategy.

Sure it is. Removing them physically works even better.
Cypheros wrote:
If you want better representatives in government, then you need to be a better person. Then you need to persuade your neighbors to be better people. Better people who demand better of their representatives, and hold them to it.
I can't stop my neighbor from being a communist.
Cypheros wrote:
Virtue, Principle, and Self Discipline are the bedrock upon which free societies are built. Without these, no matter your political leanings, your society will collapse into Tyranny. These have eroded from our society, and we are only witnessing the inevitable Authoritarian surge (from BOTH political parties) when Law fills in the gaps of a society's total abdication of Self Discipline. You either control yourself, or the government does it for you.
Yeah good luck with your proven failure of a strategy. I would love to see you speaking to these folks and "persuading them to be better people". I'm sure they'll be all ears while you explain to them the virtues of limited government and rugged individualism.

Cypheros

Post by Cypheros »

Yuri Bezmenov wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:15 pm
Cypheros wrote:

If you want to deal with subversive types in your society, removal of rights is not a winning strategy.

And what is your plan when TPTB decides to remove your rights? Study the French Revolution...if you get your way, then that's very similar to the future you are ushering in.
Yuri Bezmenov wrote:
Cypheros wrote:
Just because it's not easy, doesn't mean you can't do it. But if you can't persuade, then there is no hope for the future.
Yuri Bezmenov wrote:
Cypheros wrote:
Yeah good luck with your proven failure of a strategy. I would love to see you speaking to these folks and "persuading them to be better people". I'm sure they'll be all ears while you explain to them the virtues of limited government and rugged individualism.

Proven failure of a strategy? You mean the strategy upon which this nation was built? Sure, they weren't perfect...but at least they tried. You seem to have thrown it over entirely...and that is why your way has always failed to produce liberty.

olddominion

Post by olddominion »

RG Coburn

Post by RG Coburn »

Where's the link to those "experts" in Africa with AK's,where they wear life preservers,and make all sorts of strange contortions as firing positions?

lockjaw

Post by lockjaw »

meltblown wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:00 pm
Stay back, lob 308 in from 200 yds and watch the show.
I dunnoh... still confused as to how to set my BOZO. I'm afraid that they will google search it faster than I can. :? ;)

hinkak

Post by hinkak »

The Left has NEVER gone this far and not attempted Genocide on the target population... I grew up under the Golden Rule and lived by it... Starting in 2008 the rules began to change... first it was 'he doesn't have any kids' and fast forward to today 'he's white' and 'straight'.... the rules changed and through several layers of separation these 'good honest Christians' have become unrecognizable.... Your virtue offered you protection under the old rules but now masculinity is a form of white supremacism... destroy the man, commie-101.

No one can stop what's coming.

Cypheros

Post by Cypheros »

hinkak wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:30 pm
The Left has NEVER gone this far and not attempted Genocide on the target population... I grew up under the Golden Rule and lived by it... Starting in 2008 the rules began to change... first it was 'he doesn't have any kids' and fast forward to today 'he's white' and 'straight'.... the rules changed and through several layers of separation these 'good honest Christians' have become unrecognizable.... Your virtue offered you protection under the old rules but now masculinity is a form of white supremacism... destroy the man, commie-101.

No one can stop what's coming.
Virtue does not stop you from defending yourself, your family, and the innocent around you. Pacifism in the face of evil is a vice, not a virtue.

However, virtue stops you from sinking to their level. Virtue is required in order to salvage a path to governance after the excrement has forcibly contacted the oscillating propeller. Vengeance, dehumanization, and unequal protection under the law are what causes constant societal upheaval in the Third-World. Consequently, the only way to maintain cohesive government in those circumstances is to adopt Totalitarian Despotism. In fact, this is why the Authoritarians (both left and right) in this country constantly seek to promote "grievance groups"...

Virtue means treating all men equally.
It is a man's actions that earn him punishment, not his ideology or social circle.
The right to life is individual, and inherent in all mankind. This right can only be revoked by a man's own hand. Those who commit violence have chosen to revoke this right.
In a truly Free Society, even the most subversive of speech would be inconsequential. The left's subversive speech is only effective now because of the power our Fathers ceded to local, state, and federal government...most specifically our inherent right to protect ourselves from those who seek to harm us.

Story

Post by Story »

A U.S. Army sergeant says he's the person who shot and killed a Black Lives Matter protester in downtown Austin, Texas Saturday night and he did it in self-defense, according to the law firm representing him. The disclosure comes as Austin police seek the public's help to learn more about the events that led to the shooting. No one has been arrested or charged in connection with it.

https://news.yahoo.com/army-sergeant-sa ... 45036.html

sigking

Post by sigking »

Story wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:24 pm
A U.S. Army sergeant says he's the person who shot and killed a Black Lives Matter protester in downtown Austin, Texas Saturday night and he did it in self-defense, according to the law firm representing him. The disclosure comes as Austin police seek the public's help to learn more about the events that led to the shooting. No one has been arrested or charged in connection with it.

https://news.yahoo.com/army-sergeant-sa ... 45036.html
Army 1/ Air Force 0

Story

Post by Story »

sigking wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:29 pm

Cav 1/ Air Force 0
FTFY. ;)
(You can tell 'cause he's wearing a Stetson)

2barearms

Post by 2barearms »

So there is a story I saw this morning claiming the shooter had made comments about the protests on Tweeter.....Attorney says was only commenting on something trump said....yadayada.....

People be cautious about what you say and where you say it.......just a friendly psa.....

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

Cypheros wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:25 pm
Yuri Bezmenov wrote:
Cypheros wrote:

And what is your plan when TPTB decides to remove your rights? Study the French Revolution...if you get your way, then that's very similar to the future you are ushering in.
Yuri Bezmenov wrote:
Cypheros wrote:
Just because it's not easy, doesn't mean you can't do it. But if you can't persuade, then there is no hope for the future.
Yuri Bezmenov wrote:
Cypheros wrote:

Proven failure of a strategy? You mean the strategy upon which this nation was built? Sure, they weren't perfect...but at least they tried. You seem to have thrown it over entirely...and that is why your way has always failed to produce liberty.
Yeah,the way to "persuade" those fkn animals is ask a couple : "YOU , YOU'RE FIRST, HIM, HE"S NEXT Y'All give a fk what happens after that?"

Story

Post by Story »

In related news, check out his "go to war /home defense pistol". Look closely.
https://youtu.be/E3T7PhTgvQQ?t=228

More show-and-tell https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqvQVf5WEoE

Nuther' Draco fan https://youtu.be/TaWfWrRNaBg?t=297

Yuri Bezmenov

Post by Yuri Bezmenov »

madmanmccoy wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:42 am
Cypheros wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:25 pm
Yuri Bezmenov wrote:

Yuri Bezmenov wrote:

Yuri Bezmenov wrote:

Yeah,the way to "persuade" those fkn animals is ask a couple : "YOU , YOU'RE FIRST, HIM, HE"S NEXT Y'All give a fk what happens after that?"
You just have to "persuade them to be better people"! Duh! I bet passing out a stack of Gideon's Bibles and Pocket Constitutions to these fine gentlemen would change their lives forever! They would be on YouTube watching old speeches from Barry Goldwater and Richard Nixon in no time!

silverAKM

Post by silverAKM »

Yuri Bezmenov wrote:
Cypheros wrote:

Cypheros wrote:
Cypheros wrote:

^Well what you do with the 'folks(and I use the term extremely loosely)' in the above image, is to sleep gas them, toss then in a big box, then air drop said big box over the Ghanaian jungle ala like that scene in Spies Like Us, while Guns N' Roses "Welcome to the Jungle" plays in a continuous loop during the descent. :|
Last edited by silverAKM on Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
"It's easier to fool people than it's to convince them they been fooled." Samuel Clemens(Mark Twain)
"Life is hard, life is even harder if you're stupid and lazy." Marion Morrison(John Wayne)
Black Rifles Matter!

Stuntbutt

Post by Stuntbutt »

I don’t see anything in this video that indicates that guy Is my “enemy”.

2barearms

Post by 2barearms »

Stuntbutt wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:26 am
I don’t see anything in this video that indicates that guy Is my “enemy”.
Ok moron.....he’s your friend......