BLM dude shot and killed in Austin last night, check out his hat

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
MissingSpiker

Re: BLM dude shot and killed in Austin last night, check out his hat

Post by MissingSpiker »

BillT wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:52 am
I caution all to be careful what you post. Army Sargent Daniel Perry posted on a website before the shooting some things his lawyer says are being misconstrued. Maybe and maybe not being misconstrued.

He has a good lawyer, Clint Broden

But, also now there is 'Tribune of the People' who has now found a video of a disturbance at a vigil for the gunshot victim, death threats allegedly made by Daniel Perry. There cameras everywhere in this day and age. Yep, again Daniel Perry is allegedly saying things that his lawyer will have to deal with trying to avoid murder charges.

I have my own opinion about what happened, what will happen and such. Daniel Perry is in deep trouble of his own making.
Well, I'd say it will come down to three things if he has a smart lawyer:

1) Did Daniel Perry have a reasonable reason for being in that part of town at that time of night?

2) Did Perry threaten the crowd or wave his gun at them before they surrounded him?

3) Yeah, those videos of Staff Sgt. Downie show he's pretty stupid and lacking in judgement. First, he's a moron for having a PSA ak as his go to rifle. Second he's all but openly stating that he's there looking for a fight in his "interview". Finally, he and his LARPing butt buddies were the ones that surrounded the driver on a public street.

Henry Stevens

Post by Henry Stevens »

hkshooter wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:19 pm
Henry Stevens wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:43 pm
I don't know about this. Am I wrong or was the guy in this story talking with the driver on the driver's side of the car when he raised the AK? Does your car drive sideways?
No kidding.
If someone is standing next to your car with a gun pointed at you he's got the drop on you, you aren't going to run him over. The best you can do is run over the obstacles and put as much distance between you and the threats as possible. The guns are for when the car can no longer move, then it's survival of the better prepared and smartest.
Hence the necessity of a car gun.

Mountainman

Post by Mountainman »

BillT wrote:
I caution all to be careful what you post. Army Sargent Daniel Perry posted on a website before the shooting some things his lawyer says are being misconstrued. Maybe and maybe not being misconstrued.

This is the zero hour and you all need to STFU. If you have something smart and I mean really intelligent to add to this discussion. Do so. We don't know which one of us will end up in this kind of situation. The less you talk now, the more you will appreciate it later. The more you know now....... YOu guys have facts to add to the conversation, please pour them on, otherwise I strongly suggest we all STFU. Extremely strong possibility that the reason for Daniel's being in Austin along with the circumstances of the situation will strongly override anything he said or alluded to in the past that might go against his defense. Then we will have more protests and riots for this next victim.

BillT

Post by BillT »

Mountainman wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:44 pm
BillT wrote:

This is the zero hour and you all need to STFU. If you have something smart and I mean really intelligent to add to this discussion. Do so. We don't know which one of us will end up in this kind of situation. The less you talk now, the more you will appreciate it later. The more you know now....... YOu guys have facts to add to the conversation, please pour them on, otherwise I strongly suggest we all STFU. Extremely strong possibility that the reason for Daniel's being in Austin along with the circumstances of the situation will strongly override anything he said or alluded to in the past that might go against his defense. Then we will have more protests and riots for this next victim.
You must have not tried many criminal cases.

2barearms

Post by 2barearms »

BillT wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:47 pm
It took ten years before a man who did nothing was released from prison. I do not think being in complete compliance with any charge guarantees the person would be acquitted or not charged. The fact that stupid comments were made before this shooting and in writing are being retrieved by his accusers clouds everything. Fortunately he has a good lawyer defending him. So did Adams.
As long as He doesn’t have a portrait of Robert Byrd on his living room wall he should be okay.

meltblown

Post by meltblown »

2barearms wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:06 pm
BillT wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:47 pm
It took ten years before a man who did nothing was released from prison. I do not think being in complete compliance with any charge guarantees the person would be acquitted or not charged. The fact that stupid comments were made before this shooting and in writing are being retrieved by his accusers clouds everything. Fortunately he has a good lawyer defending him. So did Adams.
As long as He doesn’t have a portrait of Robert Byrd on his living room wall he should be okay.
The problem with finding a jury is finding a jury of your peers. This is Austin we're talking about. But all it takes is one. However, that's not an acquittal. The state has endless resources and will be pandering to the base as in the prosecutor.

Mountainman

Post by Mountainman »

BillT wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:24 pm
Mountainman wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:44 pm
BillT wrote:

You must have not tried many criminal cases.
having your vehicle mobbed, and probably having at least 2 rifles brought up to your upper body at the same time? If that does not qualify for self defense and immediate danger of life and limb, I don't know what does. This in combination with what has happened in the very recent past. OMG I wish I went to law school. He is not on trial for what he said? Defense usually determines the jury. Prosecution is the one that has the real job, even in clear cut cases.

nalioth

Post by nalioth »

You guys are assuming this even makes it past the grand jury (it won't - it's a cut and dried justifiable homicide)

Mountainman

Post by Mountainman »

nalioth wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:13 am
You guys are assuming this even makes it past the grand jury (it won't - it's a cut and dried justifiable homicide)
Exactly, I doubt any prosecutor is going to waste their time that much. OTOH, think about the prime time and the local govt wanting to show they took every step possible to pursue justice. This is going to be highly politicized for..... with no interest in law, justice, or anything.

v guy

Post by v guy »

Yeah, the Fusion Centers/FBI monitor the internet, but so far it is not illegal to post observations and facts about Biden and the Democrat/marxist/deep state, scum.

Obama and Hillary really thought......... that by now we would all be dead or in jail, for voting for Trump.
Nothing has changed.......they intend to steal the election and disarm America.

The fact that Antifa boy caused his own death is true. Prosecuting his shooter is to be expected. Hell they try to convict any cop who shoots a black man..... goes with the territory.

BillT

Post by BillT »

The FALFILES Law School graduates are vocal now.

2barearms

Post by 2barearms »

BillT wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:34 am

My Red Heeler is smarter and meaner than any two Texas Trial Lawyers Association dumbass’....
Last edited by 2barearms on Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BillT

Post by BillT »

2barearms wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:03 pm
BillT wrote:

My Red Heeler is smarter and meaner than any two Texas Trial Lawyers Association dumbass’....
Republicans are that way.

SmokeEater2

Post by SmokeEater2 »

Well, Cutting the police budget will help insure things like this don't happen again. Everyone will be holding hands and singing We shall overcome once those mean ol' PoPo are gone.

https://www.kxan.com/news/live-blog-aus ... -adoption/

MACV

Post by MACV »

2barearms wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:03 pm
BillT wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBS_Ukbe2Vk

easttex

Post by easttex »

Found these and had to share....

NEVER POINT A GUN AT ANYONE UNLESS YOU MEAN IT.
  • Nothing worthwhile ever comes easy
  • Amat Victoria Curam
  • Molon Labe