BLM dude shot and killed in Austin last night, check out his hat

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
Lukas

Re: BLM dude shot and killed in Austin last night, check out his hat

Post by Lukas »

The wife and myself took a weekend trip to Austin, out of curiosity, wanted to drive by ground zero. Those of you who are familiar with Austin know the famous 6th street. Its mainly bars and night clubs. Its all boarded up and graffiti everywhere.

The Garrett Foster memorial is on 4th and congress and it a collection of candles and posters. As we were driving by the memorial about 6pm, we saw a bunch of people starting to organize, they all had helmets/hardhats on.

Here's the kicker. BLM is a bunch of white people, mostly dudes in their mid 20's Maybe one black guy or girl out of every 30 whites.

Just for the record. A grown man 27 yrs of age who rides a skate board tells me all I need to know, usually accompanied by some chick with green hair and a piercing in her labia.

https://www.statesman.com/news/20200801 ... town-rally

Later in the night, about 200 cops rolled through their little party like it was nothing.

meltblown

Post by meltblown »

They ain't buried that honkie yet?

MissingSpiker

Post by MissingSpiker »

Have they announced where Mr. Potato Head is gonna be stuffed and mounted yet? I'll be in Texas next winter and may need a place to piss.

Yankee Marshall is eulogising this commie prick on JewTube right now:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eQify11pxAs

olddominion

Post by olddominion »

Yankee Marshall is a Douchebag.

MeatAxe556

Post by MeatAxe556 »

The man who took out potato head is Daniel Perry, an active duty soldier at Fort Hood, Afghan vet, who was working for Uber at the time of the shooting - actually had a legit reason to be in downtown Austin at the time, providing a service and earning a living:

https://www.statesman.com/news/20200731 ... awyer-says

I'd really like to know who the second CCW shooter was - that SOB needs to be publicly identified, arrested and tried for attempted murder. Anyone have a line on who that chump is? Nobody seems to want to identify that motherfucker, but since he was willfully packing heat at a riot, that makes him part of the mob, especially when he fired blindly at the car that was occupied by someone defending himself from said mob.

4markk

Post by 4markk »

MeatAxe556 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:12 am
The man who took out potato head is Daniel Perry, an active duty soldier at Fort Hood, Afghan vet, who was working for Uber at the time of the shooting - actually had a legit reason to be in downtown Austin at the time, providing a service and earning a living:

https://www.statesman.com/news/20200731 ... awyer-says

I'd really like to know who the second CCW shooter was - that SOB needs to be publicly identified, arrested and tried for attempted murder. Anyone have a line on who that chump is? Nobody seems to want to identify that motherfucker, but since he was willfully packing heat at a riot, that makes him part of the mob, especially when he fired blindly at the car that was occupied by someone defending himself from said mob.
Exactly, the second shooter was shooting at a moving car in a crowd of people. Reckless endangerment.

2barearms

Post by 2barearms »

These people need to be doxed....then have several hundred patriots show up where they live during the day.....and bang on pots and scream into megaphones while they are sleeping.....

Tubby513

Post by Tubby513 »

MissingSpiker wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:49 am
Have they announced where Mr. Potato Head is gonna be stuffed and mounted yet? I'll be in Texas next winter and may need a place to piss.

How does YM have any following whatsoever? His take on this is embarrassing. Dude is insufferable.

sigking

Post by sigking »

Tubby513 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:45 pm
MissingSpiker wrote:

How does YM have any following whatsoever? His take on this is embarrassing. Dude is insufferable.
Not watching just give him another view. Maybe he is going so far in the deep end, just to drum up views.

Hairy Cat

Post by Hairy Cat »

Tubby513 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:45 pm
MissingSpiker wrote:

fuck YM. He gets NO views from me. Not now. Not ever. I hope he gets syphilis and a tape worm.

Lukas

Post by Lukas »

2barearms wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:29 pm
These people need to be doxed....then have several hundred patriots show up where they live during the day.....and bang on pots and scream into megaphones while they are sleeping.....
Never gonna happen. We all have jobs

Henry Stevens

Post by Henry Stevens »

Wasn't this that Nev guy? You know, the guy complaining about Feds. in Portland? RIP Nev.

Henry Stevens

Post by Henry Stevens »

Seriously, this is why I am considering a car gun. This would be separate from my pocket pistol which I am also considering. The car pistol should be larger caliber, right?? Maybe a 1911, while the pocket pistol could be a 38 revolver. Does this sound reasonable?

MeatAxe556

Post by MeatAxe556 »

Lukas wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:00 am
2barearms wrote:
Never gonna happen. We all have jobs

Hell, just work efficiently: burn down their houses with them in it.

hank327

Post by hank327 »

Henry Stevens wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:42 am
Seriously, this is why I am considering a car gun. This would be separate from my pocket pistol which I am also considering. The car pistol should be larger caliber, right?? Maybe a 1911, while the pocket pistol could be a 38 revolver. Does this sound reasonable?
You’ll want something with a high capacity as you’ll most likely be surrounded by a mob and highly outnumbered.

You want a pistol from which you can fire a lot of rounds from without reloading if you have to. Something that you can gain “fire superiority”if you will and back the mob off of you.

I’d consider something like a Glock 17,19 or 34 with a couple of the 24 or 33 round Happy Sticks. This will be a close in, desperate situation with you in or getting out of the vehicle. You might want to use a double action/single action pistol like a Beretta 92, Sig 226, 229 or a CZ PO1 for example.

My reasoning is that in a situation like this, you very well may sweep yourself with the muzzle and that first double action trigger pull would be safer for you than say that of the Glock trigger.

Personally I’m rather fond of an early SIG P229 with a couple of the Mec-Gar 15 round mags with 124 grn Gold Dot 9mm +Ps for just this purpose. I’m not going to be Reginald Dennyed without a fight.

nalioth

Post by nalioth »

hank327 wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:10 pm
Henry Stevens wrote:
You’ll want something with a high capacity as you’ll m -SNIP-
You're kidding, right?

"Car gun" - the OP has a car.

The car is a lethal weapon in itself, and I guarantee you that if you run over some sumbitches getting out of the AO, it'll be treated just like you shot'em.

hank327

Post by hank327 »

nalioth wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:12 pm
hank327 wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:10 pm
Henry Stevens wrote:
You’ll want something with a high capacity as you’ll m -SNIP-
You're kidding, right?

"Car gun" - the OP has a car.

The car is a lethal weapon in itself, and I guarantee you that if you run over some sumbitches getting out of the AO, it'll be treated just like you shot'em.
Nails is 100% correct. Your vehicle is by far the most effective weapon you have. The pistol is only if your vehicle can’t move any more.

Henry Stevens

Post by Henry Stevens »

I don't know about this. Am I wrong or was the guy in this story talking with the driver on the driver's side of the car when he raised the AK? Does your car drive sideways?

Grizz44

Post by Grizz44 »

2barearms wrote:
And then shit and PISS on their lawn and porch.

BillT

Post by BillT »

I caution all to be careful what you post. Army Sargent Daniel Perry posted on a website before the shooting some things his lawyer says are being misconstrued. Maybe and maybe not being misconstrued.

He has a good lawyer, Clint Broden

But, also now there is 'Tribune of the People' who has now found a video of a disturbance at a vigil for the gunshot victim, death threats allegedly made by Daniel Perry. There cameras everywhere in this day and age. Yep, again Daniel Perry is allegedly saying things that his lawyer will have to deal with trying to avoid murder charges.

I have my own opinion about what happened, what will happen and such. Daniel Perry is in deep trouble of his own making.

hkshooter

Post by hkshooter »

Henry Stevens wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:43 pm
I don't know about this. Am I wrong or was the guy in this story talking with the driver on the driver's side of the car when he raised the AK? Does your car drive sideways?
No kidding.
If someone is standing next to your car with a gun pointed at you he's got the drop on you, you aren't going to run him over. The best you can do is run over the obstacles and put as much distance between you and the threats as possible. The guns are for when the car can no longer move, then it's survival of the better prepared and smartest.

nalioth

Post by nalioth »

BillT wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:52 am
I caution all to be careful what you post. Army Sargent Daniel Perry posted on a website before the shooting some things his lawyer says are being misconstrued. Maybe and maybe not being misconstrued.

He has a good lawyer, Clint Broden

But, also now there is 'Tribune of the People' who has now found a video of a disturbance at a vigil for the gunshot victim, death threats allegedly made by Daniel Perry. There cameras everywhere in this day and age. Yep, again Daniel Perry is allegedly saying things that his lawyer will have to deal with trying to avoid murder charges.

I have my own opinion about what happened, what will happen and such. Daniel Perry is in deep trouble of his own making.
It will be a pleasant day when this board gets the flush.

Regardless of the Image you may be subjected to, the shooter is 100% compliant under Texas law.

BillT

Post by BillT »

Be sure to Google Randal Dale Adams to learn about compliance in courts.

hkshooter

Post by hkshooter »

BillT wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:38 pm
Be sure to Google Randal Dale Adams to learn about compliance in courts.
I did. And I don't see what your point is.

BillT

Post by BillT »

It took ten years before a man who did nothing was released from prison. I do not think being in complete compliance with any charge guarantees the person would be acquitted or not charged. The fact that stupid comments were made before this shooting and in writing are being retrieved by his accusers clouds everything. Fortunately he has a good lawyer defending him. So did Adams.