One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
Beef Supreme

Re: BLM dude shot and killed in Austin last night, check out his hat

Post by Beef Supreme »

AK-104 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:17 pm
Lagavulin62 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:44 pm
Hey don’t knock a black woman until you’ve spent a night with one. Just throwing that out there.

As for the spin doctors, do a search for the current articles and already they are attempting to paint the picture that some madman in a car killed an innocent man. Some are reporting “may have been armed” of the “victim”. If that spin won’t work I suspect they will bury this.
I wouldn’t spend the night with a black woman under any circumstances. Just the thought of it makes me want to vomit. I see it the same way that I view beastiality to be quite honest with you. No, fucking, way.
Yeah, no thanks.
I miss my 20 inch spinners

ColonelKorn

Post by ColonelKorn »

AK-104 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:17 pm

I wouldn’t spend the night with a black woman under any circumstances. Just the thought of it makes me want to vomit. I see it the same way that I view beastiality to be quite honest with you. No, fucking, way.
Yes. Drilling it out with a Sistuh is bestiality. You are a true American. :)

Falzoomer

Post by Falzoomer »

lmao another gay boog boy supporting communists bites the dust

Robert Ibe

Post by Robert Ibe »

Broncowilly wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:35 pm
So what I'm seeing, correct me if I'm wrong, BLM Garret and friends surround car, BLM Garret fires AKM at driver, driver exits car and shoots BLM Garret dead.

Fellow BLM saints yell he shot Garret, he shot Garret! No mention of BLM Garret shooting first and the most disturbing thing, the police PIO does not mention BLM Garret shooting first either.

Sound about right?
This video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFJO2L_kJr4

What I'm hearing at the 18 second mark is likely the ak operator yelling "everybody back up" then 5 shots from the ak , and at the 27 second mark 3 shots from a handgun and then maby 1 more shot from the ak.

Porsche914ls6

Post by Porsche914ls6 »

Beef Supreme wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:04 pm
Grizz44 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:01 pm
89grand1 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:11 am
Is that broken negro women with at least one partial arm in the wheel chair his used to be wife?

I wonder if she got fucked up in a drive by committed by her peeps.
That's her STROKING arm.
BEEF was that you that Zapped him?
No.
I would have got the gimp in the whee chair too, and one more commie for the hat trick.
LOL

2barearms

Post by 2barearms »

Robert Ibe wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:48 am
Broncowilly wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:35 pm
So what I'm seeing, correct me if I'm wrong, BLM Garret and friends surround car, BLM Garret fires AKM at driver, driver exits car and shoots BLM Garret dead.

Fellow BLM saints yell he shot Garret, he shot Garret! No mention of BLM Garret shooting first and the most disturbing thing, the police PIO does not mention BLM Garret shooting first either.

Sound about right?
This video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFJO2L_kJr4

What I'm hearing at the 18 second mark is likely the ak operator yelling "everybody back up" then 5 shots from the ak , and at the 27 second mark 3 shots from a handgun and then maby 1 more shot from the ak.
So the Poleece Cheef says that The Marxist Failed Abortion got whacked cuz he brandished and aimed the weapon at the driver....oops....that technically ends that. The other Marxist that shot at the driver will probably be charged, however it looks like they released both and I’m assuming a grand jury will have to review this before any further action is taken.

giantpune

Post by giantpune »

2barearms wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:08 am
and I’m assuming a grand jury will have to review this before any further action is taken.
If its an Austin grand jury, they'll be charged. Austin is 200% leftie. Nobody with any sense there.

Yuri Bezmenov

Post by Yuri Bezmenov »

2barearms wrote:
The other Marxist that shot at the driver will probably be charged, however it looks like they released both and I’m assuming a grand jury will have to review this before any further action is taken.
It's Austin. A libshit Soros-funded DA (like the one in St. Louis) will indict driver and ruin his life even if it was self defense.

trypcil

Post by trypcil »

Latest reports I've read - the assailed shooter is released, no charges! Good precedent after St Louis - but the threats are gathering, and being made also on C-span, by callers - without care or concern from cspan. GP & Brietfart are reporting amongst others. Meanwhile that cripple nadler is denying any of the antifa/blm violence, says it's all a Myth - what a pizda!

Broncowilly

Post by Broncowilly »

giantpune wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:12 am
2barearms wrote:
and I’m assuming a grand jury will have to review this before any further action is taken.
If its an Austin grand jury, they'll be charged. Austin is 200% leftie. Nobody with any sense there.
You mean the driver will be charged and the protester will be hailed as a hero?

Travish

Post by Travish »

I wouldn’t spend the night with a black woman under any circumstances. I see it the same way that I view beastiality to be quite honest with you.

Yea but you repeat yourself.
Last edited by Travish on Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

nalioth

Post by nalioth »

Broncowilly wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:20 am
giantpune wrote:
2barearms wrote:
HOLY SIMULTANEOUS POST, BATMAN!

Broncowilly

Post by Broncowilly »

nalioth wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:29 am
Broncowilly wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:20 am
giantpune wrote:

HOLY SIMULTANEOUS POST, BATMAN!
si·mul·ta·ne·ous /ˌsīməlˈtānēəs/
adjective
occurring, operating, or done at the same time.

Boy, you are ding batting a 1000 today, aren't you? :roll:

Gowking

Post by Gowking »

Dude must have had a hardon for Rob Ski judging by the way his AK was kitted out.

Cakenoodle

Post by Cakenoodle »

He was an Air Force Vet, a poster on another forum used to work with the guy said he had a "kind heart" oh well no sense crying over spilled commie. The driver was released but he's in for a world of monetary trouble, I hope he has carry insurance.

Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

Cakenoodle wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:53 am
He was an Air Force Vet, a poster on another forum used to work with the guy said he had a "kind heart" oh well no sense crying over spilled commie. The driver was released but he's in for a world of monetary trouble, I hope he has carry insurance.
Some lessons to be had for those who don’t know how to behave in a civil society. I don’t know, maybe they never had a dad who taught them how to be a man, or maybe they just turned into pieces of shit on their own.

Don’t participate in riots.
Don’t corner people.
Don’t surround cars and attack the vehicle or the occupants.
Don’t associate with people who do any of the above.
Don’t associate with people, groups, or causes that are frequently attacking people, committing arson, and looting.

nalioth

Post by nalioth »

Cakenoodle wrote:
"Monetary trouble"?

How's that?

In Texas, one can't be sued in civil court for a justifiable shooting.

TAsteve1983

Post by TAsteve1983 »

Falzoomer wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:34 am
One of the issues with Libertarians at times. Many I know are siding with BLM activists because they’re fighting “the man” and in turn they’re openly “attacking” people who are against the commies and what they’re trying to accomplish. They see it in a sense that their rights need to be protected to (no one is against lawful protests, but they don’t even see riots and destruction as bad). They’re too blind to understand that the commies will discard them once they don’t need the manpower anymore. The commies don’t want freedom for all or liberty and as history tells us, useful idiots are the first to go once they’re no longer needed

Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

TAsteve1983 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:03 am
Falzoomer wrote:
One of the issues with Libertarians at times. Many I know are siding with BLM activists because they’re fighting “the man” and in turn they’re openly “attacking” people who are against the commies and what they’re trying to accomplish. They see it in a sense that their rights need to be protected to (no one is against lawful protests, but they don’t even see riots and destruction as bad). They’re too blind to understand that the commies will discard them once they don’t need the manpower anymore. The commies don’t want freedom for all or liberty and as history tells us, useful idiots are the first to go once they’re no longer needed
Anyone who sided with BLM or that type of commie scum is fucking scum themselves.

At the minimum, they are ignorant as hell.
If they pay any attention to politics, enough so that they call themselves a libertarian, and still side with those pieces of shit?
Fuck them too.

TAsteve1983

Post by TAsteve1983 »

Beef Supreme wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:17 am
TAsteve1983 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:03 am
Falzoomer wrote:
Anyone who sided with BLM or that type of commie scum is fucking scum themselves.

At the minimum, they are ignorant as hell.
If they pay any attention to politics, enough so that they call themselves a libertarian, and still side with those pieces of shit?
Fuck them too.
They’re fun to call out though. Their inner leftists come out quickly

Yuri Bezmenov

Post by Yuri Bezmenov »

A dead LOLbertarian is only slightly less enjoyable than a dead communist.

Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

notasheeple wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:30 am
Tonight’s BLM protestors are shouting his name as a hero.

https://twitter.com/CandiceBernd/status ... 66593?s=20

https://twitter.com/MikeMarutKVUE/statu ... 15557?s=20
They should all follow his example and get capped

69Rebel

Post by 69Rebel »

nalioth wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:59 am
Cakenoodle wrote:

In Texas, one can't be sued in civil court for a justifiable shooting.
When has that ever stopped a Democrat DA from pursuing malicious prosecution?

MIG*7.62

Post by MIG*7.62 »

notasheeple wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:30 am
Tonight’s BLM protestors are shouting his name as a hero.

https://twitter.com/CandiceBernd/status ... 66593?s=20

https://twitter.com/MikeMarutKVUE/statu ... 15557?s=20
Good, hopefully a few more get takin out tonight

Lol, beef beat me to it