BLM dude shot and killed in Austin last night, check out his hat

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
sigking

BLM dude shot and killed in Austin last night, check out his hat

Post by sigking »

Story is still developing. https://twitter.com/TexasEmperor/status ... 6757284864

Interview of dude with an AK47 at the BLM protest. Check his hat out. Wonder if he was a member here? Not for sure what happened. Another video shows a car stopped in traffic with the protesters and then you here gun fire. Supposedly the dude in the above twitter link is the dead dude. Dude in the car supposedly shot back and killed him.

maulerrr

Re: BLM dude shot and killed in Austin last night, check out his hat

Post by maulerrr »

One of the videos I saw sounded like it had a mix of rifle and handgun fire. Could be this guy and a vehicle occupant exchanging gunfire?

Crazy times man

ThunderGod

Post by ThunderGod »

Sorry, couldn't make out shit from his hat in the vids I watched.
Have Hammer, Will Smite

sigking

Post by sigking »

ThunderGod wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:41 am
Sorry, couldn't make out shit from his hat in the vids I watched.
To me, just a wild guess, since I have one as well, AK Operators Union hat. The dude's FB is still up and public. He had posted pictures of a side folder PSA AK. WTF.

ThunderGod

Post by ThunderGod »

So, he made himself a target without adequate/reliable backup, and got his card punched?
Have Hammer, Will Smite

sigking

Post by sigking »

Supposedly his girlfriend or wife is handicapped and in a wheelchair. It is posted on a bunch of twitter links. Just follow the one I posted above. Guessing that is her in the picture as well. I edited out the personnel information. For now, everything is public and open. People are are already hitting up his FB with stuff like: ak for sale and such.

sigking

Post by sigking »

Some screen shots pulled from the twitter links

See him here beside the car. Sure looks like the same dude from the video. Has the AK at low ready as he approaches the window and looks into the car window.

And a copy from his interview as well

89grand1

Post by 89grand1 »

Fuck him!

sigking

Post by sigking »

Dude was there all day. Hopefully the driver of the car is OK and wont be charged

Dumb ass wont be doing dumb ass things again.

89grand1

Post by 89grand1 »

Is that broken negro women with at least one partial arm in the wheel chair his used to be wife?

I wonder if she got fucked up in a drive by committed by her peeps.

Pogue_Mahone

Post by Pogue_Mahone »

sigking wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:00 am

Supposedly his girlfriend or wife is handicapped and in a wheelchair. It is posted on a bunch of twitter links. Just follow the one I posted above. Guessing that is her in the picture as well. I edited out the personnel information. For now, everything is public and open. People are are already hitting up his FB with stuff like: ak for sale and such.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess somebody was't "too much of a pussy" after all. He makes a point though. And that is that weakness emboldens rabid dogs. Even if they are only Collies, they can still bite. And be aware that yes, if you have a range or an FFL or even just a Youtube channel, you are helping to arm and train the people who fantasize about sending you and your families to "re-education".
Last edited by Pogue_Mahone on Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cal50

Post by Cal50 »

"He died doing what he loved"

Barge

Post by Barge »

The way I see it is if you feel a need to open carry during any unstable protest or riot you may be presenting yourself as a target for the opposition. Blend in and not standout.

sigking

Post by sigking »

I watched the entire 2 hour plus long video. The mob was looking for trouble, as they shown when they ran off people sitting outside a hotel/restaurant area. Then they were stopped cold in the street by a crazy black dude swinging the handlebars of a scooter. They thought it was a guy with a gun, hell I thought the dude had a gun as well. One dude stopped 150 or so "hardened" lol blm protesters. The mob was on edge then and the rest of the walk. The crazy dude scared the shit out of them. You could hear the leader talking about it...is that a gun, that dude got a gun,,,that dude tripping...naw that aint a gun,,,its ok folks..lets keep moving

Once they saw the crazy dude was just crazy, they continued on walking in traffic, turning this way and then that way. They made a turn and came up behind STOPPED traffic. The black car was closest to the red light. The crowd had always been like two groups, a fast front large group, and a smaller slower group in the back. The front group had to stop a lot to let the other group catch up. Always saying over the loud speaker, keep up, stay together stay safe. The shooter was always in the way back of the group. With a couple of buddies and the woman in the wheel chair.

Anyway, the large group came up behind the stopped cars. Passed the black car and I think the driver thought it was over. Probably watching the people in front and started to move, not realizing people was behind and coming up the side of the car. The car may have moved 8 inches before stopping and blowing the horn...it rolled...it was not moving fast or jack-rabbit starting,,,,that's when the back group and the front group went to jump on the car and then bang..bang...bang.....

The dead downs syndrome looking dude was supposedly the husband of a black woman. That black woman is missing both legs and both hands. He supposedly been taking care of her for the last 10 years. The dude is supposedly a vet, according to post others made to his FB account. Nothing on his account would show he's a vet. Only 1 picture of him and his black wife. Hundreds of posts on I hate the cops, cops are bad, the government is bad, pro antifa , pro blm.....

Not saying false flag poster boy...but damn it sure seems like it could be....just saying. I can see this "he was protecting his handicapped black wife,,,vet gunned down in the street bullshit...

Willwrk4gunz

Post by Willwrk4gunz »

He kenfolk tho.my girlfriend is in the Olympics she runs track meets. I'm lying she a paraplegic she eats with her feet.

INDY K

Post by INDY K »

that's when the back group and the front group went to jump on the car and then bang..bang...bang.....

So what happened?
Down’s syndrome walk up to a motorist with his pew pew with the group that jumped on car and got got?
Last edited by INDY K on Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AKyle

Post by AKyle »

Lol , this is Texas if you fuck with someone in their car or truck you run a pretty high chance of getting blasted. You most certainly don’t wanna be the only guy with a gun either in a group full of people that are prone to making less than good decisions because even if you don’t do anything wrong you are still the most important person when someone else does because you are the only one with a gun. Well he won’t ever make a mistake again.

MissingSpiker

Post by MissingSpiker »

Where is this retards FB page and why wont anyone link it? I search and get several people with that name in TX but none fit the profile except one Libertarian leaning dude and it aint him.

sigking

Post by sigking »

INDY K wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:07 pm
that's when the back group and the front group went to jump on the car and then bang..bang...bang.....

So what happened?
Down’s syndrome walk up to a motorist with his pew pew with the group that jumped on car and got got?

Yes basically. Car moves. Crowd surrounds car and retard runs up to window in less than 8 seconds from Start to room temperature.

Cops come running out of no where in less than 5 seconds after the shooting starts.

sigking

Post by sigking »

MissingSpiker wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:15 pm
Where is this retards FB page and why wont anyone link it? I search and get several people with that name in TX but none fit the profile except one Libertarian leaning dude and it aint him.
Go to the Twitter link in the OP. Read through it. A tatted up woman says in the video also.

I cant post it here. Maybe it's been released to the news by now.

Porcupine

Post by Porcupine »

Buh bye!

Wonder if they want do over?

Pogue_Mahone

Post by Pogue_Mahone »

Yeah its the "libertarian" guy whos profile pic is the raised club and intercepting hand. Comments are gold, gold I say.

Mr. Potato Head showed up to point his AK47 at passing vehicles and got to meet The A-team.....
Last edited by Pogue_Mahone on Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

nalioth

Post by nalioth »

sigking wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:19 pm
INDY K wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:07 pm

So what happened?

Yes basically. Car moves. Crowd surrounds car and retard runs up to window in less than 8 seconds from Start to room temperature.

Cops come running out of no where in less than 5 seconds after the shooting starts.
"Nowhere" = "the police station right across the street"?
sigking wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:21 pm
MissingSpiker wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:15 pm
Go to the Twitter link in the OP. Read through it. A tatted up woman says in the video also.

I cant post it here. Maybe it's been released to the news by now.
Can't post what here?

No videos work here, and if it's a disturbing picture, just post the URL, right?

the_real_craigntx

Post by the_real_craigntx »

Must've been aks for days