Akfiles.?

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
Post Reply
Aklover762
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:52 am

Akfiles.?

Post by Aklover762 »

When is akfiles gonna be back?

User avatar
nalioth
Posts: 594
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:30 pm

Re: Akfiles.?

Post by nalioth »

Aklover762 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:39 pm
When is akfiles gonna be back?
When are you gonna see the global announcement stuck at the top of every subforum here?

TangoUniform
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:38 pm
Location: K Town, TN

Re: Akfiles.?

Post by TangoUniform »

Image

User avatar
Jen
Site Admin
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:08 am

Re: Akfiles.?

Post by Jen »

Slowly moving forward..

Hoping AK Files will be back over the weekend. Really close, but still have a few minor issues that need to be resolved before we open the doors. Again, had this been a planned migration / upgrade we'd probably have only been down for a day or so while the DNS migrated, but because of the unplanned hack this is taking longer than anticipated.

Broncowilly
Posts: 173
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:48 am
Location: Oregon

Re: Akfiles.?

Post by Broncowilly »

A watched pot never boils!

jugrunner
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:07 pm

Re: Akfiles.?

Post by jugrunner »

Jen wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:13 pm
Slowly moving forward..

Hoping AK Files will be back over the weekend. Really close, but still have a few minor issues that need to be resolved before we open the doors. Again, had this been a planned migration / upgrade we'd probably have only been down for a day or so while the DNS migrated, but because of the unplanned hack this is taking longer than anticipated.

Jen is doing a great job but Gary may be screwing around with his riFal .. 8-)

Barge
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:17 pm

Re: Akfiles.?

Post by Barge »

It's kind of nice mixing with our ugly cousins.

12v71
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:23 pm

Re: Akfiles.?

Post by 12v71 »

Barge wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:05 pm
It's kind of nice mixing with our ugly cousins.
It has been interesting... I'm a FAL and SLR guy but do have 3 AK variants that I enjoy shooting with when nobody is looking. :D
I'll probably be checking out the AK Files more often now.

Barge
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:17 pm

Re: Akfiles.?

Post by Barge »

12v71 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:14 pm
Barge wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:05 pm
It's kind of nice mixing with our ugly cousins.
It has been interesting... I'm a FAL and SLR guy but do have 3 AK variants that I enjoy shooting with when nobody is looking. :D
I'll probably be checking out the AK Files more often now.
Come on over, but you will first get 3 days off for being a FAL guy. :D

Savage11
Posts: 129
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Akfiles.?

Post by Savage11 »

The rumor is three months!

Barge
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:17 pm

Re: Akfiles.?

Post by Barge »

Savage11 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:42 pm
The rumor is three months!
I'm not sure Nails can count that high. :oops:

Savage11
Posts: 129
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Akfiles.?

Post by Savage11 »

Barge wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:45 pm
Savage11 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:42 pm
The rumor is three months!
I'm not sure Nails can count that high. :oops:
Lol!!

Ol Okie
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:05 am
Location: Mighty Mo

Re: Akfiles.?

Post by Ol Okie »

12v71 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:14 pm
Barge wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:05 pm
It's kind of nice mixing with our ugly cousins.
It has been interesting... I'm a FAL and SLR guy but do have 3 AK variants that I enjoy shooting with when nobody is looking. :D
I'll probably be checking out the AK Files more often now.
Yes let your hate grow. Come to the dark side! :mrgreen:

Post Reply