11-Year-Old Black Child Made $1K Selling ‘N-Word Passes’ to White Friends at School

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
Christopher67

11-Year-Old Black Child Made $1K Selling ‘N-Word Passes’ to White Friends at School

Post by Christopher67 »

Kids these days...... :roll:
Being the budding entrepreneur that he is, 11-year-old Martin devised an ingenious revenue-generating scheme – he would sell ‘n word passes’ to his fellow middle school students for $25-$50 a pop.
https://summit.news/2020/07/21/11-year- ... in-school/

esh21167

Re: 11-Year-Old Black Child Made $1K Selling ‘N-Word Passes’ to White Friends at School

Post by esh21167 »

We, the guilty privileged white couple, adopted two poor underprivileged black children who would have never had a chance in life without us, then continually explained our privilege and their oppression to them. Sounds like their training yielded exactly the expected results.

The whole patronizing attitude of such guilty, woke whites is patronizing and insulting to the black population.

ohlongarm

Re: 11-Year-Old Black Child Made $1K Selling ‘N-Word Passes’ to White Friends at School

Post by ohlongarm »

Tells me one thing,he's smarter than his parents,and all the white kids in his school. :mrgreen:

Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

Those “parents” should be sent to live in Africa.
Go diversify Africa!! Enrich it!!
I miss my 20 inch spinners

MissingSpiker

Post by MissingSpiker »

This tells me theres a different kind of woke going around......sheeeeeeeeeit muhfuggahs.

Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

MissingSpiker wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:44 pm
This tells me theres a different kind of woke going around......sheeeeeeeeeit muhfuggahs.
Count me out.

Northwest 80D

Post by Northwest 80D »

You'd think if the White kids were as privileged as the Left proclaims, they wouldn't need a pass to say anything they damn well pleased.

Funny thing, I went to a mostly Black high school, in the 80s, and I never remember the kids, of any race, using the N word.

In fact, I think one of the first times I'd heard it in years was when an old Black man told me that, "That N is going to do nothing but make life hard for Black folks"... referencing Obama.

Since then I've seen the usage grow both among Black thugs as, essentially, a word of praise, and among normal Black's and Whites alike as the derogatory term for those thugs that iit was designed to be.

nalioth

Post by nalioth »

Northwest 80D wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:05 pm
Since then I've seen the usage grow both among Black thugs as, essentially, a word of praise, and among normal Black's and Whites alike as the derogatory term for those thugs that iit was designed to be.
. . . that it has come to be, you mean?

Wasn't always derogatory.

meltblown

Post by meltblown »

What happened to my post? Don't throw red meat out there, cuz I'll go after it :mrgreen:

AKyle

Post by AKyle »

That’s funny as shit , sounds like a cool kid.

Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

I give him 10 years before he is arrested for a crime

lockjaw

Post by lockjaw »

AKyle wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:59 am
I agree. :D

69Rebel

Post by 69Rebel »

AKyle wrote:
Hopefully he grows up to be the next Walter Williams or Thomas Sowell.

MI redneck

Post by MI redneck »

Some of y'all are awful damn gullible. :roll:

AKyle

Post by AKyle »

MI redneck wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:58 am
Some of y'all are awful damn gullible. :roll:
It’s a meme man , I believe it. It’s all in fun and games. It’s not a serious deal.

Sigloso

Post by Sigloso »

Fucking hilarious.

A jr Kuck and his money are easily parted.

ThunderGod

Post by ThunderGod »

Soon as his brothas at school find out, he's gonna be paying some of that in protection money.
Have Hammer, Will Smite

giantpune

Post by giantpune »

They should have come to me. I'd have sold them the n-word pass for a buck fifly.
Buy one get 3 free.

Porcupine

Post by Porcupine »

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

From the article:

“After the mom asked for advice on how to punish the child, respondents to the article suggested that the kid needs a “black man in his life”

So they want to punish him by inserting a black man into his life? ;)

sigking

Post by sigking »

Now they have a list of little white kids that use the N-word.

Them kids need to learn, only Oprah Winfrey hands out those kinds of passes.

Tommo

Post by Tommo »

Commie crap weasels raised the kid to be another commie crap weasel, why am I not surprised. Fortunately the sister has some sense and integrity, how did that happen, yikes!

Thruxton-Texas

Post by Thruxton-Texas »

This story begs a "new age-y, touchy-feely" sort of question; was it nature or nurture ? :lol:

Perhaps his adoptive parents are of a certain "tribe"? Is it possible that this poor young fellow is highly confused as to which stereotype he should live up to? Are his peers at school of the "short-bus variety" I don't have any answers; all I can do is shake my head in disgust. .........James.

TRX

Post by TRX »

AKyle wrote:
10-4. Nothing like a little entrepreneurship when your customers are dumber than dirt. The kid will go far if he doesn't piss someone off.

thumper

Post by thumper »

Sheeeit!
I'll supply those for a buck a whack!
12 for $10!
I'll sell 'em outa my trunk alongside my discount carbon credits.