PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
Sigloso
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:57 pm

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Post by Sigloso »

I miss having that little faggot eric69 here to kick around.

User avatar
Mandaree36
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:25 pm

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Post by Mandaree36 »

Upon full review of the situation.

I have made the decision to re-instate Black Top's Account on the AKFiles when we return home to the new site.

It is now done, but I have found no compelling evidence to lift any other permanent bans and they shall all remain in effect.

Thank you for your kind attention.








Disclaimer: I have zero actual worth on the Files other than my pithy comments and manly presence. Further, my suggestions and ideas have zero bearing or influence on the Files, so I have no actual ability to lift anyone's ban. But hey it is the thought that counts. :)

Blacktop
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:22 pm

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Post by Blacktop »

guzzimike1 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:47 am
esh21167 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:32 am
There was a really good member that got banned about 2-3 years ago for supposedly suggesting illegal activity. I don't recall the details, and I think I know his username, but I don't want to put it out and be wrong.

And how about jliiu?

:lol:
What can you say about..??

...
What about The wopro or what ever that was into fap or fapping or what masturbation title they give these days, then there was gunnut who could'nt figure out how to wipe his ass after taco night, can't forget that. Someone said get in there dig that shit out and Ian Mor laughed his ass off !

User avatar
Jen
Site Admin
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:08 am

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Post by Jen »

Sigloso - aka five.five-six on FALFiles.. why are you using someone elses username?

Blacktop
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:22 pm

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Post by Blacktop »

Mandaree36 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:56 am
Upon full review of the situation.

I have made the decision to re-instate Black Top's Account on the AKFiles when we return home to the new site.

It is now done, but I have found no compelling evidence to lift any other permanent bans and they shall all remain in effect.

Thank you for your kind attention.








Disclaimer: I have zero actual worth on the Files other than my pithy comments and manly presence. Further, my suggestions and ideas have zero bearing or influence on the Files, so I have no actual ability to lift anyone's ban. But hey it is the thought that counts. :)
Thanks Brother ! It's the thought that counts :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blacktop
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:22 pm

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Post by Blacktop »

Jen wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:09 am
Sigloso - aka five.five-six on FALFiles.. why are you using someone elses username?
Just a FYI, remember Jen, 5.56, five.five-six and other names was the one that had been in the belly of the beast,
rubbed elbows with the richest and elite. Said he had help design the Ak104 and Ak106 ???

I outted the man...

MACV
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:19 pm

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Post by MACV »

Did I see Dabtl posting again?

User avatar
Jen
Site Admin
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:08 am

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Post by Jen »

Blacktop wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:31 am
Jen wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:09 am
Sigloso - aka five.five-six on FALFiles.. why are you using someone elses username?
Just a FYI, remember Jen, 5.56, five.five-six and other names was the one that had been in the belly of the beast,
rubbed elbows with the richest and elite. Said he had help design the Ak104 and Ak106 ???

I outted the man...
So he's Mikhail Kalashnikov back from the dead? :shock:

Sierra Nevada Marine
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:30 pm

...

Post by Sierra Nevada Marine »

...
Last edited by Sierra Nevada Marine on Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
It doesn't matter where it is, just so it isn't where you are!

Blacktop
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:22 pm

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Post by Blacktop »

Jen wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:42 am
Blacktop wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:31 am
Jen wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:09 am
Sigloso - aka five.five-six on FALFiles.. why are you using someone elses username?
Just a FYI, remember Jen, 5.56, five.five-six and other names was the one that had been in the belly of the beast,
rubbed elbows with the richest and elite. Said he had help design the Ak104 and Ak106 ???

I outted the man...
So he's Mikhail Kalashnikov back from the dead? :shock:
Nope, but 5.56, 5.56fmj, five.five-six was a retread on the AK boards
Just say'in

Sigloso
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:57 pm

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Post by Sigloso »

Jen wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:09 am
Sigloso - aka five.five-six on FALFiles.. why are you using someone elses username?
Technically, it’s not sigiloso....and I thought it would be funny.

I really didn’t think we’d be on temp for more than a day or two, the BDBR solutions I sell will spin up dB much bigger than the AKfiles in 15 minutes.

At least I was right about it being funny.

hebie82
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:00 pm

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Post by hebie82 »

Jen wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:42 am
Blacktop wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:31 am
Jen wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:09 am
Sigloso - aka five.five-six on FALFiles.. why are you using someone elses username?
Just a FYI, remember Jen, 5.56, five.five-six and other names was the one that had been in the belly of the beast,
rubbed elbows with the richest and elite. Said he had help design the Ak104 and Ak106 ???

I outted the man...
So he's Mikhail Kalashnikov back from the dead? :shock:
After what this year has brought us all Im not ruling out zombies who want to come to the files. Even if its Kalashnikov himself.
One of them girls that peels off the Bud Light label

bill3542
Posts: 151
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:41 am
Location: Indiana County, Pa.

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Post by bill3542 »

MACV wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:40 am
Did I see Dabtl posting again?
If it's the same pain in the ass attorney from the old days back on the Fal Files... yes I saw him posting.

KennyKalashnikov
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:07 pm

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Post by KennyKalashnikov »

Boy do i miss that KennyKalashnikov guy. Handsome, winning sense of humor, and well-liked by everyone......well, those who weren't jealous jackasses. :lol:

Night Owl
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:36 am

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Post by Night Owl »

Another vote for Dr.Jarhead. And Deplorable needs to be shown some lenience. A 1 year ban is too harsh,imho.

User avatar
nalioth
Posts: 594
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:30 pm

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Post by nalioth »

Night Owl wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:47 pm
Another vote for Dr.Jarhead. And Deplorable needs to be shown some lenience. A 1 year ban is too harsh,imho.
The board owner has decreed that ban lengths double each time.

Deplorable reached a year on his own.

Sigloso
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:57 pm

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Post by Sigloso »

I didn't even like Doc jar head, he was kind of a Dick to me but I couldn't see him doing Anything that deserve a lifetime ban.



That said I did miss out on his coup de grâce.

But Its A Dry Heat
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:29 pm
Location: Hot, real fricken Hot

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Post by But Its A Dry Heat »

Sigloso wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:08 pm
I didn't even like Doc jar head, he was kind of a Dick to me but I couldn't see him doing Anything that deserve a lifetime ban.



That said I did miss out on his coup de grâce.
You and the Lady In Charge may have a difference in opinion, lol.



If things were a little different Doc's words and knowledge could probably help us in these troubled times.
Nuke China Now. Make the world a better place.

User avatar
TheGreek!
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:20 am

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Post by TheGreek! »

I'd like to see Dr Jarhead back too. We lost a Jarhead and gained a sigtard, that really sucks.
Happiness, is a road, lined with wooden crosses with liberals nailed to them

Cypheros
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:15 pm

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Post by Cypheros »

TheGreek! wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:38 pm
I'd like to see Dr Jarhead back too. We lost a Jarhead and gained a sigtard, that really sucks.
Dr.Jarhead won't be coming back, even if the offer were extended. He made that clear in his...um...farewell endeavor.

boutcha
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:42 am

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Post by boutcha »

Mandaree36 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:56 am
Upon full review of the situation.

I have made the decision to re-instate Black Top's Account on the AKFiles when we return home to the new site.

It is now done, but I have found no compelling evidence to lift any other permanent bans and they shall all remain in effect.

Thank you for your kind attention.








Disclaimer: I have zero actual worth on the Files other than my pithy comments and manly presence. Further, my suggestions and ideas have zero bearing or influence on the Files, so I have no actual ability to lift anyone's ban. But hey it is the thought that counts. :)
Good call, agree 100%

Wish I could share what I have been going through the 23rd of March, would not wish it on anyone.

All those days I couldn;t see her, still don't know the outcome.

She's under 100lbs now and I'm a total mess, yes I need some help.

Enough for anyone do crazy things I would never do under normal circumstances.
HOW CAN THE LEFT LEAD A COUNTRY THEY HATE?

But Its A Dry Heat
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:29 pm
Location: Hot, real fricken Hot

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Post by But Its A Dry Heat »

boutcha wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:07 am
Mandaree36 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:56 am
Upon full review of the situation.

I have made the decision to re-instate Black Top's Account on the AKFiles when we return home to the new site.

It is now done, but I have found no compelling evidence to lift any other permanent bans and they shall all remain in effect.

Thank you for your kind attention.




Disclaimer: I have zero actual worth on the Files other than my pithy comments and manly presence. Further, my suggestions and ideas have zero bearing or influence on the Files, so I have no actual ability to lift anyone's ban. But hey it is the thought that counts. :)
Good call, agree 100%

Wish I could share what I have been going through the 23rd of March, would not wish it on anyone.

All those days I couldn;t see her, still don't know the outcome.

She's under 100lbs now and I'm a total mess, yes I need some help.

Enough for anyone do crazy things I would never do under normal circumstances.
i wish we could be there with ya boutcha. Prayers still going your way.
Nuke China Now. Make the world a better place.

bigrog210
Posts: 99
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:36 am
Location: San Antonio

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Post by bigrog210 »

My daughter prays every day, me not so much. She does however have a list of Filers she prays for ,for me.
To this day i still hear her pray for Andrew (Raggs)and his family.
If you've asked for prayers just know they're being sent guys.

Beef Supreme
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:05 pm
Location: SHEEEIITTT

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Post by Beef Supreme »

Been so many people banned over the years.
We need a list posted of every member banned.

Better yet... when the new board is up and ready just lift everyone’s ban (except the scammers and such).
We have lost some really good people over the years.

Give people a fresh start.

If they come back, they come back.
I miss my 20 inch spinners

User avatar
Mandaree36
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:25 pm

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Post by Mandaree36 »

boutcha wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:07 am
Mandaree36 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:56 am
Upon full review of the situation.

I have made the decision to re-instate Black Top's Account on the AKFiles when we return home to the new site.

It is now done, but I have found no compelling evidence to lift any other permanent bans and they shall all remain in effect.

Thank you for your kind attention.








Disclaimer: I have zero actual worth on the Files other than my pithy comments and manly presence. Further, my suggestions and ideas have zero bearing or influence on the Files, so I have no actual ability to lift anyone's ban. But hey it is the thought that counts. :)
Good call, agree 100%

Wish I could share what I have been going through the 23rd of March, would not wish it on anyone.

All those days I couldn;t see her, still don't know the outcome.

She's under 100lbs now and I'm a total mess, yes I need some help.

Enough for anyone do crazy things I would never do under normal circumstances.

Hate to hear that my brother. We will pray on this.

Wish there was more we could do....

Post Reply