Page 3 of 6

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:59 am
by Sigloso
El Trollo Mejor wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:20 am
Sigloso wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:01 pm
El Trollo Mejor wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:25 am
Sigiloosehole should stay banned for the foreseeable future. That dude was just sad. I used to rip on him hard but then I realized that banning him helps him personally as much or more than the peace and quiet benefits us.
Thanks man, I can feel the love.
Show us your butthole.

I always thought you were teh ghey

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:19 am
by El Trollo Mejor
Sigloso wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:59 am
El Trollo Mejor wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:20 am
Sigloso wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:01 pm


Thanks man, I can feel the love.
Show us your butthole.
I always thought you were teh ghey
I won't accept backsass from a common whore. Show us your shitpuss or gtfo.

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:23 am
by MI redneck
Careful what you wish for...
:|

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:59 am
by Sigloso
El Trollo Mejor wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:19 am
Sigloso wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:59 am
El Trollo Mejor wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:20 am


Show us your butthole.
I always thought you were teh ghey
I won't accept backsass from a common whore. Show us your shitpuss or gtfo.
I'll have you know that I am extraordinary whore and a peek at my crap cunt cost more than you can afford.

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:00 am
by El Trollo Mejor
Sigloso wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:59 am
El Trollo Mejor wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:19 am
Sigloso wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:59 am


I always thought you were teh ghey
I won't accept backsass from a common whore. Show us your shitpuss or gtfo.
I'll have you know that I am extraordinary whore and a peek at my crap cunt cost more than you can afford.
Based and shitpilled

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:08 pm
by Velvet Elvis
Sigloso wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:30 am
Who would you like to see get just one more chance?..... besides me, I don’t want this thread just to be about how much you all love me.


I’ll start, Drjarhead.
Hi...... DrJarhead?

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:11 pm
by Sigloso
Velvet Elvis wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:08 pm
Sigloso wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:30 am
Who would you like to see get just one more chance?..... besides me, I don’t want this thread just to be about how much you all love me.


I’ll start, Drjarhead.
Hi...... DrJarhead?
Lol, that’s funny...


Unfortunately, I’m a different asshole.

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:18 pm
by Velvet Elvis
Sigloso wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:11 pm
Velvet Elvis wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:08 pm
Sigloso wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:30 am
Who would you like to see get just one more chance?..... besides me, I don’t want this thread just to be about how much you all love me.


I’ll start, Drjarhead.
Hi...... DrJarhead?
Lol, that’s funny...


Unfortunately, I’m a different asshole.
I guess that would be too obvious.

So you're spoofing Sigloso for some reason? Why wouldn't you just be yourself? Are you active on the real forum or one of the notorious permabanned members?

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:32 pm
by sigking
Velvet Elvis wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:18 pm
Sigloso wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:11 pm
Velvet Elvis wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:08 pm


Hi...... DrJarhead?
Lol, that’s funny...


Unfortunately, I’m a different asshole.
I guess that would be too obvious.

So you're spoofing Sigloso for some reason? Why wouldn't you just be yourself? Are you active on the real forum or one of the notorious permabanned members?


Well, the shocker to me was, old Siggy would never post NOT 1 picture of a firearm in his 20,000 (or what ever they were) posts, BUT here, with in 40 posts he has posted numerous pictures. To me that's odd. But what do I know.

-

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:36 pm
by Lagavulin62
sigking wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:32 pm
Velvet Elvis wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:18 pm
Sigloso wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:11 pm

Lol, that’s funny...


Unfortunately, I’m a different asshole.
I guess that would be too obvious.

So you're spoofing Sigloso for some reason? Why wouldn't you just be yourself? Are you active on the real forum or one of the notorious permabanned members?


Well, the shocker to me was, old Siggy would never post NOT 1 picture of a firearm in his 20,000 (or what ever they were) posts, BUT here, with in 40 posts he has posted numerous pictures. To me that's odd. But what do I know.

-

The real Sig has posted once in this temp location.

I think many are just waiting the transition out. Already getting to be a sleeper.

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:37 pm
by nalioth
sigking wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:32 pm
Velvet Elvis wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:18 pm
Sigloso wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:11 pm

Lol, that’s funny...


Unfortunately, I’m a different asshole.
I guess that would be too obvious.

So you're spoofing Sigloso for some reason? Why wouldn't you just be yourself? Are you active on the real forum or one of the notorious permabanned members?


Well, the shocker to me was, old Siggy would never post NOT 1 picture of a firearm in his 20,000 (or what ever they were) posts, BUT here, with in 40 posts he has posted numerous pictures. To me that's odd. But what do I know.

-
. . . . because you can't spell.

"Sigloso" isn't "Sigiloso"

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:50 pm
by sigking
nalioth wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:37 pm
sigking wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:32 pm
Velvet Elvis wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:18 pm


I guess that would be too obvious.

So you're spoofing Sigloso for some reason? Why wouldn't you just be yourself? Are you active on the real forum or one of the notorious permabanned members?


Well, the shocker to me was, old Siggy would never post NOT 1 picture of a firearm in his 20,000 (or what ever they were) posts, BUT here, with in 40 posts he has posted numerous pictures. To me that's odd. But what do I know.

-
. . . . because you can't spell.

"Sigloso" isn't "Sigiloso"


lol that's true

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:51 pm
by guzzimike1
Lagavulin62 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:36 pm



The real Sig has posted once in this temp location.

I think many are just waiting the transition out. Already getting to be a sleeper.
FWIW, that was not the "real" Sigiloso, either.

Correct spelling, but not the real dude..

..

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:56 pm
by Sigloso
Obviously nails figured out who I am, not that it's rocket since. I've been posting the same photos and asking the same questions about 94' and .357 sig all over the internet.


Anyways, I figured the real files would be up and running by now and who dafuq cares if Sigiloso wouldn't like me being sigloso for a day. Thought it would be fun and I was right.

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:00 pm
by Lagavulin62
guzzimike1 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:51 pm
Lagavulin62 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:36 pm



The real Sig has posted once in this temp location.

I think many are just waiting the transition out. Already getting to be a sleeper.
FWIW, that was not the "real" Sigiloso, either.

Correct spelling, but not the real dude..

..

All a possibility. And hopefully when this situation gets squared away the moderators will follow through and permanently ban the fakers forever. Geez, an anonymous board and you still got losers hiding behind a name that's not even theirs. What a bunch of turds.

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:06 pm
by Lagavulin62
Sigloso wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:56 pm
Obviously nails figured out who I am, not that it's rocket since. I've been posting the same photos and asking the same questions about 94' and .357 sig all over the internet.


Anyways, I figured the real files would be up and running by now and who dafuq cares if Sigiloso wouldn't like me being sigloso for a day. Thought it would be fun and I was right.
I think that's funny what you're doing and that's not the issue what most people are talking about. And yes it's not difficult to figure your true identity. Lamo. But some just don't care about barriers. Anyway we got bigger issues certainly. I'm struggling to drop the kids at the pool so I can make it to the gym by 12:30. Life must roll on.
,

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:46 pm
by Guy Fawkes
Arkan

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:54 pm
by Black Blade
I Liked Dr. Jarhead though ...

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:05 pm
by bigrog210
Guy Fawkes wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:46 pm
Arkan
Did he get a ban?
I thought he left on his own.

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:08 pm
by MI redneck
bigrog210 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:05 pm
Guy Fawkes wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:46 pm
Arkan
Did he get a ban?
I thought he left on his own.
That's the way I recall it as well. Couldn't bear the sight of female buttocks.

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:31 pm
by Ol Okie
Why was Black Top perma banned? Edit, ok I should’ve looked b4 I leaped. Just read page 2 on here. That’s quite a statement you made there BlackTop. I hope you’re allowed back on.

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:37 pm
by boutcha
Must say, Blacktop did pour out the heart.
I can't believe it has been that long, 2 years?

I shared some PMs with NHM90, he was a genuine dude.
IIRC he was just sick and tired of the Q bullshit, and he blew off some steam.

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:20 pm
by Blacktop
Jabes0623 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:37 am
Blacktop is a good dude. Definitely deserves a 2nd chance.

drjarhead goes off the reservation from time to time, but given current events his voice & experience could be of significant value. Not to mention very few people have added to the knowledge base of the ‘files more.

And I’ve had a hell of a lot more than one go around with both men. Neither are bitch ass pussies, we need more of that not less.
Appreciate the kind words brother, respects to you as well but I was doing some bitching and that's what got me the hammer.

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:32 am
by esh21167
There was a really good member that got banned about 2-3 years ago for supposedly suggesting illegal activity. I don't recall the details, and I think I know his username, but I don't want to put it out and be wrong.

And how about jliiu?

:lol:

Re: PermaBanned members you’d like to see back.

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:47 am
by guzzimike1
esh21167 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:32 am
There was a really good member that got banned about 2-3 years ago for supposedly suggesting illegal activity. I don't recall the details, and I think I know his username, but I don't want to put it out and be wrong.

And how about jliiu?

:lol:
What can you say about..??

...