69Rebel wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:17 pm
Blue Moon is made by Coors.
Didn't they also make Zima..?

That was another fag drink.

meltblown

Re: RED BULL GIVES YOU BALLS..!

Post by meltblown »

Glad they stood up. Last time I had it was with vodka when I rolled into Hawaii about 12 years ago and needed to get a pick me up because it's still the afternoon when you get there. And it's party time if you're single at the Hale Koa. It will make your head burn the next morning.
Last edited by meltblown on Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

69Rebel

Post by 69Rebel »

guzzimike1 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:29 pm
69Rebel wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:17 pm
Blue Moon is made by Coors.
Didn't they also make Zima..?

That was another fag drink.

Yep.

Lagavulin62

Post by Lagavulin62 »

Never tried it. Don't need it.

NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

Thruxton-Texas wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:06 pm
I can't stand Red Bull; it tastes like hell. But, some folks must like it; because they sell oceans of that crap,

.......Jägermeister

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

Beef Supreme wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:56 pm
madmanmccoy wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:49 pm
Beef Supreme wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:40 pm

They are too busy marketing seltzer and craft beers to faggots.

Yeah I can believe that , for sure ........... as an aside , I get a kick out all the cucks & pretentious imbeciles voicing thier
" connoisseur's opinions"on Beer...........
Mmm

I drink yuengling and blue moon, generally.
Nothing fancy.
I drink real ol' time Panther Piss...MILLERS Bottles

Thruxton-Texas

Post by Thruxton-Texas »

NorincoKid wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:08 am
Thruxton-Texas wrote:
I can't stand Red Bull; it tastes like hell. But, some folks must like it; because they sell oceans of that crap,

.......Jägermeister
They sell little bottles of that crap in every convenience store/gas station in Germany; out of cartons right on the counter. :shock:

Years ago, I took one-on-one German language lessons. The instructor brought her mother with her to one of my lessons to help me practice my basic conversational skills. Somehow the subject of Jägermeister came up. She said to me in German: "Es schmecht wie Medizin!" ("It tastes like medicine!") What I heard: "Es schmecht wie Benzin!" ("It tastes like gasoline!") She corrected me on the last word; they sound the same to the untrained ear. And then on second thought, she said: "Viellicht, Sie waren richtig das erste Mal." ("Perhaps, you were correct the first time.") :lol: .........James.

Ol Okie

Post by Ol Okie »

Pogue_Mahone wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:54 pm
Do they make anything I can actually drink? Because the couple energy drinks I've tried tastes like douche slime.
Jesus, that’s sounds disgusting!!! Lol

Zissou

Post by Zissou »

Good. I've pushed those types out of my firm, and will always do so. Shit-stirrers. In business, its always best to keep your mouth shut about sociopolitical issues. Numbers dont lie; get woke, go broke. You ALWAYS manage to offend someone, and thats always bad publicity. We have an ethics/public persona clause, and i've used that extensively to push people out that cant keep their god damn mouths shut online or offline.

I had an intern switch out our avatars on a few social media platforms to lgbtbbq shit earlier this month; she was gone within minutes, right in front of everyone. Unauthorized blah blah blah and violation of neutrality/ethics clauses. Literally out the door with all her shit in 5 minutes, waiting for her boyfriend to come pick her up.

Porcupine

Post by Porcupine »

Ol Okie wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:40 pm
Pogue_Mahone wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:54 pm
Do they make anything I can actually drink? Because the couple energy drinks I've tried tastes like douche slime.
Jesus, that’s sounds disgusting!!! Lol
They say once you get over the smell-you’ve got it licked .

Savage11

Post by Savage11 »

I've been drinking red bulls for years. It's great for the extra kick ass at work. Good stuff!

davedude

Post by davedude »

Normally don't buy it, I'm a regular coffee guy but I heard this story and bought some today.

NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

Thruxton-Texas wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:11 pm
NorincoKid wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:08 am
Thruxton-Texas wrote:

.......Jägermeister
They sell little bottles of that crap in every convenience store/gas station in Germany; out of cartons right on the counter. :shock:

Years ago, I took one-on-one German language lessons. The instructor brought her mother with her to one of my lessons to help me practice my basic conversational skills. Somehow the subject of Jägermeister came up. She said to me in German: "Es schmecht wie Medizin!" ("It tastes like medicine!") What I heard: "Es schmecht wie Benzin!" ("It tastes like gasoline!") She corrected me on the last word; they sound the same to the untrained ear. And then on second thought, she said: "Viellicht, Sie waren richtig das erste Mal." ("Perhaps, you were correct the first time.") :lol: .........James.
When I was little, My grandparents used to give us Jägermeister whenever we got sick. Or Cherry Schnapps. They were old school Swiss immigrants.

I never cared for Red Bull, until I had a Jägerbomb and actually wound up enjoying those. I Don't drink anymore though.

swohfal

Post by swohfal »

Apparently Austria never got woke.

6000sux

Post by 6000sux »

Red Bull is a huge sponsor of extreme sports, rally, mountain biking, basically everything.
Would find more links but I’m on break atm.

https://youtu.be/vMFBZ9E840s

I support them.

ruger988

Post by ruger988 »

madmanmccoy wrote:
Beef Supreme wrote:
madmanmccoy wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:25 pm
Just saw this all....Good for RED BULL.....[never had one tho] now if we could get some BEER companies to MAN UP too...........

Yeah I can believe that , for sure ........... as an aside , I get a kick out all the cucks & pretentious imbeciles voicing thier
I'm the Head Brewer at a rather large VA brewery. We're not all "cucks and pretentious imbeciles" despite enjoying things other than Bud piss water. maybe if breweries like mine that don't stray into the SJW waters got a little more support from "real Americans" like you we could voice our opinions a little louder without fear of being completely boycotted and left out to starve.

But you're right, prove you're a real American by buying Belgian owned-Bud that wants you to join them in "supporting healthcare workers this Memorial Day because they're veterans too...." Bitch.

Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

ruger988 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:47 pm
madmanmccoy wrote:
Beef Supreme wrote:

I'm the Head Brewer at a rather large VA brewery. We're not all "cucks and pretentious imbeciles" despite enjoying things other than Bud piss water. maybe if breweries like mine that don't stray into the SJW waters got a little more support from "real Americans" like you we could voice our opinions a little louder without fear of being completely boycotted and left out to starve.

But you're right, prove you're a real American by buying Belgian owned-Bud that wants you to join them in "supporting healthcare workers this Memorial Day because they're veterans too...." Bitch.
I don’t drink bud.

Give me a list of real American owned beer, or your company, and I will gladly buy it.
Even if I don’t drink it, I’ll show up places with it.

I’m serious. I’ll support it
I miss my 20 inch spinners

Ram Rod

Post by Ram Rod »

But does it make you want to get up off your ass and disband the deep state or save your country??

Story

Post by Story »

More businesses with balls.
Members of Louisville's Cuban community plan to gather Sunday in support of a NuLu restaurant owner who says he was threatened by Black Lives Matter protesters during a recent demonstration.

Fernando Martinez, a partner of the Olé Restaurant Group, was one of dozens of business owners in the downtown Louisville district who recently received a letter from protesters laying out demands that aim to improve diversity in the area, which is known for its locally-owned shops and restaurants.

Martinez has publicly denounced the demands on Facebook, calling them "mafia tactics" used to intimidate business owners. And on Thursday, a small group of protesters confronted him outside his newest restaurant, La Bodeguita de Mima, on East Market Street.
https://www.courier-journal.com/story/n ... k_OsFg0Ke8

Story

Post by Story »

LOS ANGELES — Trader Joe's, which said earlier this month it was moving to change the names of some of its products after an online petition denounced them as racist, now says it will stick with labels like Trader Jose's and Trader Ming's for Mexican and Asian food.

“We want to be clear: we disagree that any of these labels are racist," the popular grocery chain said in a statement posted on its website. It added, “We do not make decisions based on petitions.”

The petition posted on change.org by a high school student claims the names create “a narrative of exoticism that perpetuates harmful stereotypes.”
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tr ... mes-rcna63