Lord what a cluster fuk...

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
Invictus77

Re: Lord what a cluster fuk...

Post by Invictus77 »

wormraper wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:47 pm
something tells me you're one of our permabanned skid marks
So Momma Jen really does love her AK kids more than her FAL kids? Dammit!

wormraper

Post by wormraper »

Invictus77 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:58 pm
wormraper wrote:
well, I'd say less love, more like we're the kids she has to spend most of the time dealing with, kind of like the family with the problem kid.

Jen
Site Admin

Post by Jen »

Invictus77 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:58 pm
wormraper wrote:
Well.. the AK Kids are a little special, if you know what I mean.
1551383706_hqdefault.jpg
1551383706_hqdefault.jpg (31.65 KiB) Viewed 4201 times

Sierra Nevada Marine

Post by Sierra Nevada Marine »

YA KNOW there should be a bell or something that announces what round a bout is in.

I didn't even get the expected email or pm that a major fight was scheduled to be able to watch it from the sidelines.

I call foul on this one and ask that the posts be deleted and a time is scheduled where in its known in advance so everyone interested can watch.

And just for giggles I could have sworn I read something here on this temp forum that no one can get banned on the real website for something that was said here.

Parties on either side of of the isle may be upset and say things they dont really mean here as with everything thats going on both on the left and the right political wise.

For anyone that gives two shits Im not homophobic Im Homonauated.

I Dont give a rats ass what to fairy boys want to do in their own home but I dont want to see it as nausea im sick of seeing it!!!

Lets be careful in here with what we say as we are supposed to all here be on the same side (paraphrased from hill street blues.

It doesn't matter where it is, just so it isn't where you are!

meltblown

Post by meltblown »

Actually, I wondered when ole RSS was going to rear his head over here. He likes talking shit over there about the commie guns board.

Jen
Site Admin

Post by Jen »

Sierra Nevada Marine wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:35 pm
YA KNOW there should be a bell or something that announces what round a bout is in.

I didn't even get the expected email or pm that a major fight was scheduled to be able to watch it from the sidelines.

I call foul on this one and ask that the posts be deleted and a time is scheduled where in its known in advance so everyone interested can watch.
Ok, so when the forum is back up, Dumping Brass will be open for one hour daily for the scheduled shit flinging activities. :lol: I like this scheduling idea :P

Sierra Nevada Marine

Jen wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:10 pm
Sierra Nevada Marine wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:35 pm

Ok, so when the forum is back up, Dumping Brass will be open for one hour daily for the scheduled shit flinging activities. :lol: I like this scheduling idea :P
I knew you would.

It could make you a buck maybe, you like that idea yeah ?

Just remember where the thought came from.

GunPlunker would spend most of his waking hours down there.
Last edited by Sierra Nevada Marine on Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Whydah

Post by Whydah »

I have traveled the path laid out by FalFiles for a lot of years. What we have here now is a cluster fuck. (go ahead and ban me!) Whoever thought this new format was a good idea really did ride the short bus. Hey, this SUCKS! Its like an orgy of confusion. I guess having a successful site (Falfiles) was just too much.

Jen
Site Admin

Post by Jen »

Whydah wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:26 pm
I have traveled the path laid out by FalFiles for a lot of years. What we have here now is a cluster fuck. (go ahead and ban me!) Whoever thought this new format was a good idea really did ride the short bus. Hey, this SUCKS! Its like an orgy of confusion. I guess having a successful site (Falfiles) was just too much.
You obviously ride the short bus and neither read that this was TEMPORARY, nor did you bother to look at the pretty pictures showing what's to come.. go back to fingerprinting your walls with 💩

Pvt.Joker

Post by Pvt.Joker »

Whydah wrote:
Wait...

There's an orgy of confusion? :shock:

Does this mean we shouldn't have left the tube of KY at home on the night stand? :lol:

wormraper

Post by wormraper »

Whydah wrote:
how it looks now is probably NOT how the forum will look when finished. this is just the default phpBB look.

meltblown

Post by meltblown »

Damn, can we get our more eccentric/medicated FAL guys to just not make everybody think it's a total fucking nut ward over on our side of the fence for a few more days? It's been sort of a respite with no broken-record juanita over here. I don't think I've heard one comment about muricans bombing muzzies or the evil empire of the USSA.
Last edited by meltblown on Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pvt.Joker

Post by Pvt.Joker »

meltblown wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:37 pm
Damn, can we get our more eccentric/medicated FAL guys to just not make everybody think it's a total fucking nut ward over on our side of the fence for a few more days?
Don't worry, Meltblown. Still enough of us with a foot in both pools to know better.

nalioth

Post by nalioth »

meltblown wrote:
Damn, can we get our more eccentric/medicated FAL guys to just not make everybody think it's a total fucking nut ward over on our side of the fence for a few more days?
The onset of senility can be a rough time :D

nalioth

Post by nalioth »

wormraper wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:35 pm
how it looks now is probably NOT how the forum will look when finished. this is just the default phpBB look.
Yeah, looks like you need to do some readin', too.

This isn't our "forever home" - this is just the emergency lifeboat to hold us until Jen gets the new place set up.

recon-1

Post by recon-1 »

Man they sure come out of the wood work don't they. Must be getting that time of the month for some.

Jen
Site Admin

Post by Jen »

The Walking Banned..

wormraper

Post by wormraper »

nalioth wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:42 pm
wormraper wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:35 pm
Yeah, looks like you need to do some readin', too.

This isn't our "forever home" - this is just the emergency lifeboat to hold us until Jen gets the new place set up.
no shit. I was just saying that Jen was probably NOT going to replicate this default look for when the new forum went on line as he was bitching about how it looks HERE, without seeing what the forum would look like when it was fully instituted

easttex

Post by easttex »

meltblown wrote:
Damn, can we get our more eccentric/medicated FAL guys to just not make everybody think it's a total fucking nut ward over on our side of the fence for a few more days? It's been sort of a respite with no broken-record juanita over here. I don't think I've heard one comment about muricans bombing muzzies or the evil empire of the USSA.
I am rather enjoying the lessened grammatical standards of this temporary site in that we evidently don't slam folks for using profanity. I tend towards using profanity; so I'm OK with it.

Otherwise, it'll sure be nice to get my old forum back. Just when I thought 2020 couldn't get any further into the Twilight Zone this shit happens. Ce la vis...
  • Nothing worthwhile ever comes easy
  • Amat Victoria Curam
  • Molon Labe

Sierra Nevada Marine

meltblown wrote:

Wow yeah J never found the website.

Forgot you called him that melty, or plastic man, lol.

Too bad markass did.

W_E_G

Post by W_E_G »

All I wanna know is WHERE IS HUEY in all this?

I need my fix for the wistful tales of multi-tier ammo forts with hardened steel window-shutters surrounded by a double moat, and synchronized drones running 24/7 recon on the wire.

And I don't care what anybody says, I'm still not showering in Level XIV plate-carriers next to a rack of 6.8 suppressed SBR's

Sierra Nevada Marine

W_E_G wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:40 am

I need my fix for the wistful tales of multi-tier ammo forts with hardened steel window-shutters surrounded by a double moat, and synchronized drones running 24/7 recon on the wire.

And I don't care what anybody says, I'm still not showering in Level XIV plate-carriers next to a rack of 6.8 suppressed SBR's

We were given a reprieve from Hueyville Ga.

Where is OHC ?

Melt, WEG has a point...
Last edited by Sierra Nevada Marine on Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

meltblown

Post by meltblown »

W_E_G wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:40 am

Fuck you WEG. You might as well let dabs show up and jasonb since you are inviting it like a damn seance

W_E_G

Post by W_E_G »

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lPL40HZ7LiE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://youtu.be/lPL40HZ7LiE

W_E_G

Post by W_E_G »

Well shit.

I just can't post a video to this board for shit.

Guess I'll have to give my own self a reacharound.