Florida Murders

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
paddyfritz

Re: Florida Murders

Post by paddyfritz »

A J wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:04 pm
It's just amazing to me that someone could have 230 felony charges against them and still be walking the streets.
They don't want people who commit crimes on a regular basis in jail. They give them as little time as possible and let them post bail.
Arrests = money for cops
Arrests = money for courts
Arrests = money for lawyers
Arrests = money for prisons

It's all about making money, and keeping the sheep scared so they "need" the government.

BoatGuyFL

Post by BoatGuyFL »

My first thought was they met a Wakandan in the Wild.

When I saw pics, thought, drug deal or other shenanigans gone bad.

jason4473

Post by jason4473 »

I am not a lawyer but I am curious why the brother has that charge when the law looks to me like it says a brother cannot be charged with accessory after the fact capital murder.
https://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/777.03

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

Kind of surprized, considering what psos those 3 are, they haven't been Gator Bait before now .................

bigdkf

Post by bigdkf »

I watched the latest update from the Sheriff down there overseeing the investigation. The shooter has 230+ felonies to his name and was first arrested at age 12. Is a felon and has been to prison more than once. He was out on bail at the time of these murders. If there was ever a guy to hang in the town square that guy is one. Might as well hang the other two also, they helped in the deal. Right after the murders they went to McDonalds and ordered a dozen burgers and chicken sandwiches. Still have an appetite after committing cold blooded murder.

hank327

Post by hank327 »

Be armed and extra alert when you are in a remote out of the way place when fishing or shooting. Especially if easily accessible by car. These places are a prime hunting ground for human predators like these three. Remember the Miami FBI Shootout back in the 80s? The two thugs, Matix and Platt would go to isolated spots where guys would go shooting. They caught a couple of different guys shooting alone and killed them without warning to take their guns and vehicles. I know this is a fairly common occurrence, but the Matix and Platt incidences have always stuck in my mind.

Those two brothers look like evil incarnate. Chowing down on a bunch of Mickie D’s sammichs right after cold bloodily killing those three fellas only proves it.

MACV

Post by MACV »

White trash. Every bit as dangerous as inner city thugs.

Ol Okie

Post by Ol Okie »

A J wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:04 pm
It's just amazing to me that someone could have 230 felony charges against them and still be walking the streets.
There are a lot of these people out on the streets. Personally, I’d never be out unarmed. If my family goes backroading in my old Jeep or anything. I’ve got a pistol and AR/AK. I’m not shy about letting people know I’ve got them either. I will shoot and sort it out later. No hesitation at all.

Mountainman

Post by Mountainman »

sigking wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:43 pm
Lukas wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:55 pm
https://www.foxnews.com/us/three-arrest ... ng-buddies

Two men and a woman on Wednesday have been arrested in connection with the brutal beatings and death of three Florida friends during a nighttime catfishing trip.

The killings seemed to stem from an argument over the elder Williams' truck.

First guy, you can see evil in his eyes. Pure evil.

Second person, I thought was a dude...lol.

Third person, looks like he is missing a chromosome or two. His older brother probably beat the shit out him his entire life and caused a little brain damage.

Waste of oxygen on those people.
Youd make for one hell of a defense attorney got me feeling sorry for them already.

bondmen

Post by bondmen »

So what exactly was the spat over the truck all about? Are there details available on the nature of the truck dispute?

Uncledarryl

Post by Uncledarryl »

bondmen wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:12 pm
So what exactly was the spat over the truck all about? Are there details available on the nature of the truck dispute?
From what I read the murderer accused the victim of stealing the engine out of his truck... So he probably was pretty high on meth is my conclusion.

89grand1

Post by 89grand1 »

sigking wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:43 pm
Lukas wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:55 pm
https://www.foxnews.com/us/three-arrest ... ng-buddies

Two men and a woman on Wednesday have been arrested in connection with the brutal beatings and death of three Florida friends during a nighttime catfishing trip.

The killings seemed to stem from an argument over the elder Williams' truck.

First guy, you can see evil in his eyes. Pure evil.

Second person, I thought was a dude...lol.

Third person, looks like he is missing a chromosome or two. His older brother probably beat the shit out him his entire life and caused a little brain damage.

Waste of oxygen on those people.
100% spot on assessment.

The first dude does look evil. I thought the second one was a dude too (70's Leif Garret lookalike), the last one looks inbred and partially retarded.

That One Guy

Post by That One Guy »

MACV wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:17 am
White trash. Every bit as dangerous as inner city thugs.
In my experience, the white trash are way worse. I’ve spent a lot of time living and working in both the hood and in rural Pillbilly-ville. Generally speaking.. minding your own business, being respectful, and not carrying yourself like a naïve fucking goober goes a long way in the hood. I’ve only had 2 “sporty” hood encounters, and both de-escalated quickly when they realized I wasn’t going to take any shit.

The methhead’s only reason for existing is to get their fix. They will scam/steal/rob you blind just so they can snort a $15 pain pill. I couldn’t even tell you how many run-ins I’ve had with country bumpkin pill heads. At least 15-20, 2 of which ended up with me drawing a firearm. And they have stolen thousands of dollars of shit from me. Not once did I ever have anything stolen in the hood.

Dos Ak's

Post by Dos Ak's »

That first guy has that Charles Manson look to him. Pure evil!

Ol Okie

Post by Ol Okie »

Methbillys are scum.

89grand1

Post by 89grand1 »

I'd be more concerned with having to deal with Methbillies than hoodrats. Luckily there aren't a lot of either where I live.

Those weird Deliverance level backwoods retards are fucking scary.

swohfal

Post by swohfal »

89grand1 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:45 pm
I'd be more concerned with having to deal with Methbillies than hoodrats. Luckily there aren't a lot of either where I live.

Those weird Deliverance level backwoods retards are fucking scary.
Slightly smarter and much more hardcore, not needing four bros to take one one guy or even several men.