So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
Cypheros

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Cypheros »

TheGreek! wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:56 pm
Bingo you brain dead dumbass...
Ummm....this is the reason he isn't getting it.

NOT-TheGreek!

Post by NOT-TheGreek! »

What's the address to your pos business? I think we all should take a trip to YOUR home and business so that we can completely ignore your rules and regulations and then whine about you violating our rights when you kick us out.... This guy is a real fucking loser...

AKRAGE

Post by AKRAGE »

TheGreek! wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:00 pm
What's the address to your pos business? I think we all should take a trip to YOUR home and business so that we can completely ignore your rules and regulations and then whine about you violating our rights when you kick us out.... This guy is a real fucking loser...
I guess they really do everything big in texas

Circle7
Class Clown

Post by Circle7 »

TheGreek! wrote:
come on down. address should be on my website.

AK-104

Post by AK-104 »

OP,

If you feel confident that you were wronged, and that you are owed compensation for some reason, why not file a civil claim and present your case to a court? I mean, granted, if the things that you said about PSA on a public forum were disparaging enough, and not based upon tangible facts supported by evidence, they (PSA) could technically take the same action against you. Come to think of it, Jen probably could too if she feels that you are making baseless claims of theft against her in an open forum which could result in a loss of profits for her business.

I’m no attorney, and this is not legal advice. I simply don’t understand what you feel is to be gained by coming on here voicing your thoughts to a bunch of strangers. If you believe that you are owed something, there are proper ways of addressing it.

Circle7
Class Clown

Post by Circle7 »

TheGreek! wrote:
Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:52 pm
Ol Okie wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:49 pm
I remember when all of this was going down. OP seemed to enjoy bashing PSA. Obviously, he was asked to stop and just couldn’t help himself.
Actually I was told to not have an opinion on any other vendors. I didnt take too kindly to mods trying to silence my personal opinion. Everyone else is allowed to give their feedback. But me. Nope.
Bingo you brain dead dumbass... They told you that you couldn't do something on THEIR site, you decide to do it anyway, so your retarded ass was banned...
Would you stick around on a forum you were told you couldn't have a personal opinion on? NO you wouldnt. Neither did I. I let everyone know what I thought before being booted. Did I ever think Jen was gonna give me any money back from this thread? LOL Not even for a second. Anyone who thinks that I actually wanted anything from this place other than to kill some time is an idiot.

Circle7
Class Clown

Post by Circle7 »

AK-104 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:08 pm
OP,

If you feel confident that you were wronged, and that you are owed compensation for some reason, why not file a civil claim and present your case to a court? I mean, granted, if the things that you said about PSA on a public forum were disparaging enough, and not based upon tangible facts supported by evidence, they (PSA) could technically take the same action against you. Come to think of it, Jen probably could too if she feels that you are making baseless claims of theft against her in an open forum which could result in a loss of profits for her business.

I’m no attorney, and this is not legal advice. I simply don’t understand what you feel is to be gained by coming on here voicing your thoughts to a bunch of strangers. If you believe that you are owed something, there are proper ways of addressing it.
see above post buddy, we must have replied at the same time.

NOT-TheGreek!

Post by NOT-TheGreek! »

Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:06 pm
TheGreek! wrote:
I was making a point you idiot. I wouldn't be caught dead in your shop.

Make sure you all who have Facebook be sure to leave this idiot a bad review so that potential customers dont make the mistake of having to deal with him.

https://m.facebook.com/circle7armory/reviews/

Christopher67

Post by Christopher67 »

Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:10 pm
TheGreek! wrote:
Circle7 wrote:

Actually I was told to not have an opinion on any other vendors. I didnt take too kindly to mods trying to silence my personal opinion. Everyone else is allowed to give their feedback. But me. Nope.
Bingo you brain dead dumbass... They told you that you couldn't do something on THEIR site, you decide to do it anyway, so your retarded ass was banned...
Would you stick around on a forum you were told you couldn't have a personal opinion on? NO you wouldnt. Neither did I. I let everyone know what I thought before being booted. Did I ever think Jen was gonna give me any money back from this thread? LOL Not even for a second. Anyone who thinks that I actually wanted anything from this place other than to kill some time is an idiot.
Page 1 post#4 of this thread by Jen, i believe gives you a reason why you were banned. Here let me help.
Jen wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:42 am
You repeatedly trolled and were repeatedly warned. You had an issue and you vented it, but you repeatedly chose to inject your complaints into threads that were completely unrelated, a despite multiple warnings you continued to troll.

Your repeated trolling was a direct violations to the rules / tos you agreed to when you registered. You were given multiple opportunities to stop but you chose to continue.

wormraper

Post by wormraper »

Circle7 wrote:
TheGreek! wrote:
Circle7 wrote:

the fact that you paid money and asked to set up a vendor subsection kind of implies that you were here for something other than to "kill time"

Circle7
Class Clown

Post by Circle7 »

wormraper wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:23 pm
Circle7 wrote:
TheGreek! wrote:

the fact that you paid money and asked to set up a vendor subsection kind of implies that you were here for something other than to "kill time"
Before sure. Now is just to kill time in the wild west ak files before yall get yalls new liberal safe space

Circle7
Class Clown

Post by Circle7 »

TheGreek! wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:14 pm
Circle7 wrote:
TheGreek! wrote:

Make sure you all who have Facebook be sure to leave this idiot a bad review so that potential customers dont make the mistake of having to deal with him.

Funny that are inciting people to give false reviews on a company they have never done business with. And Im supposedily the bad guy. Id never pull some bs stunt like making false reviews on someones business. You sir are a class act pos for even suggesting someone lie on my reviews.

Cal50

Post by Cal50 »

So you get yourself banned and want your money back ?
Like getting yourself tossed from a bar, movie,sporting event , akfiles, etc. then wanting a refund......

You forfeit your payment when you get removed for being a dick.

NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:30 pm
TheGreek! wrote:
Circle7 wrote:

Funny that are inciting people to give false reviews on a company they have never done business with. And Im supposedily the bad guy. Id never pull some bs stunt like making false reviews on someones business. You sir are a class act pos for even suggesting someone lie on my reviews.
I thought you were all for having (and voicing) opinions about other vendors?
Circle7 wrote:Actually I was told to not have an opinion on any other vendors. I didnt take too kindly to mods trying to silence my personal opinion

Cypheros

Post by Cypheros »

NorincoKid wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:38 pm
Circle7 wrote:
TheGreek! wrote:

Circle7 wrote:Actually I was told to not have an opinion on any other vendors. I didnt take too kindly to mods trying to silence my personal opinion
LOL Turnabout is fair play...

Circle7
Class Clown

Post by Circle7 »

NorincoKid wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:38 pm
Circle7 wrote:
TheGreek! wrote:

I gladly welcome any reviews from my actual customers on my products or build services. Inciting people to give false testimony is and always will be chicken shit.

Circle7
Class Clown

Post by Circle7 »

Cal50 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:37 pm
So you get yourself banned and want your money back ?
Like getting yourself tossed from a bar, movie,sporting event , akfiles, etc. then wanting a refund......

You forfeit your payment when you get removed for being a dick.
great post. But I can tell you only read the first post or youd know I am not really looking for money back. Im not poor and lost no sleep over couple hundred bucks.

Cypheros

Post by Cypheros »

Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:54 pm
great post. But I can tell you only read the first post or youd know I am not really looking for money back. Im not poor and lost no sleep over couple hundred bucks.
Sooo...you're admitting that you're only here to troll.

Paging Nails, Cleanup on Aisle 5!

Circle7
Class Clown

Post by Circle7 »

Cypheros wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:03 pm
Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:54 pm
Sooo...you're admitting that you're only here to troll.

Paging Nails, Cleanup on Aisle 5!
umm no. kill time yes. thanks for wasting another min of my time. I really hate working on friday

Cypheros

Post by Cypheros »

Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:14 pm
I really hate working on friday
From your behavior on the forums, it looks like you hate working at all. You've certainly killed enough potential business.

Circle7
Class Clown

Post by Circle7 »

Cypheros wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:18 pm
Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:14 pm
I really hate working on friday
From your behavior on the forums, it looks like you hate working at all. You've certainly killed enough potential business.
Don't be sad that my customers don't care what your opinion is of me.

sigking

Post by sigking »

TheGreek! wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:47 am
omg ban his whiny annoying ass again... I wouldn't buy anything from this snowflake if he was practically giving it way.. Everyone but him gets and understands why he was banned and why he didn't get a refund...

yeah no shit... he can be the first perm ban on the new "safe house" forum. Didn't waste any time either jumping on here. Damn, Jen has better things to do right now. And his plates were too thick IMO.

meltblown

Post by meltblown »

Last edited by meltblown on Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jen
Site Admin

Post by Jen »

TheGreek! wrote:
Circle7 wrote:
TheGreek! wrote:

Greek, that's out of line. Leaving fraudulent feedback, even on facebook, is a dick move.

Circle7
Class Clown

Post by Circle7 »

Jen wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:58 pm
TheGreek! wrote:
Circle7 wrote:

Greek, that's out of line. Leaving fraudulent feedback, even on facebook, is a dick move.
Thank you Jen for having class and acknowledging that this was very uncalled for and down right despicable. I may have pissed some folks off with my opinions and others are just band-wagoners but I have never lied to or cheated anyone. So to call for false feedback to be posted on my business and livelihood is completely unethical and uncalled for. I do believe The Greek is a bigger shit stain to this community than anyone. Liars can get fucked