So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
NOT-TheGreek!
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:53 am

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by NOT-TheGreek! »

First off, no one said anything about leaving fraudulent feedback you illiterate fucks. We are allowed and I will leave feedback about how much of ab asshole and douchebag this idiot is, and not to deal with him.. From his post and his behavior here, I would NOT suggest anyone do business with him.

Circle7
Class Clown
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:53 pm
Location: Greenville, Tx

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Circle7 »

TheGreek! wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:15 pm
First off, no one said anything about leaving fraudulent feedback you illiterate fucks. We are allowed and I will leave feedback about how much of ab asshole and douchebag this idiot is, and not to deal with him.. From his post and his behavior here, I would NOT suggest anyone do business with him.
Funny thing is. Facts always win. There has NOT been a single post in here from someone I have actually done business. How come my actual customers aren't bashing me? You know kinda like the big posts about Comblock AK Services jacking up peoples parts and not returning calls or emails for months. Where customers had to call the ATF to get their guns or kits back! Why is there no Circle 7 Armory fucked up my parts kit posts? Ill tell you why. Its because I am better than that. You can think I am an ass hole but I can't be found online calling paying customers autistic in the parking lot like you will find of Jim at JBI. So why don't you just pipe down before people start accusing you of having mental issues, because you just decided to jump on a band wagon and go full fucking retard. No one cares about your unjustified outrage towards me.

Cypheros
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:15 pm

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Cypheros »

Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:08 pm
Jen wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:58 pm
TheGreek! wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:14 pm


I was making a point you idiot. I wouldn't be caught dead in your shop.

Make sure you all who have Facebook be sure to leave this idiot a bad review so that potential customers dont make the mistake of having to deal with him.

https://m.facebook.com/circle7armory/reviews/
Greek, that's out of line. Leaving fraudulent feedback, even on facebook, is a dick move.
Thank you Jen for having class and acknowledging that this was very uncalled for and down right despicable.
LOL except that is exactly what you were doing to other vendors.

Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:08 pm
I may have pissed some folks off with my opinions and others are just band-wagoners but I have never lied to or cheated anyone.
Except you often went beyond "opinion" and ventured into slander, trolling, and combative posting (for which you were banned several times).
Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:08 pm
So to call for false feedback to be posted on my business and livelihood is completely unethical and uncalled for.
Yes, it is. Which is why you were (and should have been) banned for it.
Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:08 pm
I do believe The Greek is a bigger shit stain to this community than anyone. Liars can get fucked
Take your own advice.

Circle7
Class Clown
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:53 pm
Location: Greenville, Tx

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Circle7 »

Cypheros wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:49 pm
Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:08 pm
Jen wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:58 pm

Greek, that's out of line. Leaving fraudulent feedback, even on facebook, is a dick move.
Thank you Jen for having class and acknowledging that this was very uncalled for and down right despicable.
LOL except that is exactly what you were doing to other vendors.

Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:08 pm
I may have pissed some folks off with my opinions and others are just band-wagoners but I have never lied to or cheated anyone.
Except you often went beyond "opinion" and ventured into slander, trolling, and combative posting (for which you were banned several times).
Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:08 pm
So to call for false feedback to be posted on my business and livelihood is completely unethical and uncalled for.
Yes, it is. Which is why you were (and should have been) banned for it.
Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:08 pm
I do believe The Greek is a bigger shit stain to this community than anyone. Liars can get fucked
Take your own advice.
Ill give you $100 if you can provide a single post of mine that was slander. I have never spoken untruely about any business and have never made statements regarding a business that I had not spent money with.

Circle7
Class Clown
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:53 pm
Location: Greenville, Tx

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Circle7 »

All my PSA posts were based on my personal dealings with them and any other were asking PSA questions about their failed BFV tests.

meltblown
Posts: 362
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:24 pm

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by meltblown »

Ya ain't gettin any fucking money back. Now give it a rest.

Jen and I spent that money at a steak house in Houston.
Last edited by meltblown on Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Circle7
Class Clown
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:53 pm
Location: Greenville, Tx

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Circle7 »

meltblown wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:06 pm
Ya ain't gettin any fucking money back. Now give it a rest.
Jesus christ. We have been over this. Read the whole thread. If I thought I'd get any money back I would have discussed it with Jen via email 6 months ago. But thanks for helping me waste some more time on the interweb

Yall have a great friday night. Dont get toooo drunk. Or do and post at me lol

Northwest 80D
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:49 am

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Northwest 80D »

Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:56 pm
Cypheros wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:49 pm
Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:08 pm

Thank you Jen for having class and acknowledging that this was very uncalled for and down right despicable.
LOL except that is exactly what you were doing to other vendors.

Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:08 pm
I may have pissed some folks off with my opinions and others are just band-wagoners but I have never lied to or cheated anyone.
Except you often went beyond "opinion" and ventured into slander, trolling, and combative posting (for which you were banned several times).
Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:08 pm
So to call for false feedback to be posted on my business and livelihood is completely unethical and uncalled for.
Yes, it is. Which is why you were (and should have been) banned for it.
Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:08 pm
I do believe The Greek is a bigger shit stain to this community than anyone. Liars can get fucked
Take your own advice.
Ill give you $100 if you can provide a single post of mine that was slander. I have never spoken untruely about any business and have never made statements regarding a business that I had not spent money with.
I've got no dog in this fight, but based on what I've read coming from both you, and Jen, the fact you had a personal opinion didn't get you banned.

Instead you got banned because you repeatedly ignored warnings to stop shitting up multiple threads by giving your opinion over and over and over.

The fact you were warned, and apparently recieved a couple temp bans BEFORE the permanent one was handed down, means you were giving far more of a chance than some.

That said, as a business owner myself, I'll say this: Your work might be top notch, and I know folks in my own field that do great work too......but I don't do business with them for the same reasons I wouldn't do business with you.... because, however you want to frame it, you've clearly got a self entitled, bad attitude......

Circle7
Class Clown
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:53 pm
Location: Greenville, Tx

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Circle7 »

Northwest 80D wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:14 pm
Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:56 pm
Cypheros wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:49 pm

LOL except that is exactly what you were doing to other vendors.




Except you often went beyond "opinion" and ventured into slander, trolling, and combative posting (for which you were banned several times).



Yes, it is. Which is why you were (and should have been) banned for it.



Take your own advice.
Ill give you $100 if you can provide a single post of mine that was slander. I have never spoken untruely about any business and have never made statements regarding a business that I had not spent money with.
I've got no dog in this fight, but based on what I've read coming from both you, and Jen, the fact you had a personal opinion didn't get you banned.

Instead you got banned because you repeatedly ignored warnings to stop shitting up multiple threads by giving your opinion over and over and over.

The fact you were warned, and apparently recieved a couple temp bans BEFORE the permanent one was handed down, means you were giving far more of a chance than some.

That said, as a business owner myself, I'll say this: Your work might be top notch, and I know folks in my own field that do great work too......but I don't do business with them for the same reasons I wouldn't do business with you.... because, however you want to frame it, you've clearly got a self entitled, bad attitude......
So I say I just posted my opinion. You say my opinion shit on threads when I gave it. Why does my opinion hold so much more weight than others? They get to post their opinio. I was not told to not post. I was told to not have an opinion. Anywhere else in life yall would all be on my side. But since there is such overwhelming hate for me. Even those who border line understand the situation, wont speak out for fear of mob retaliation. Me, Im not scared to rock the boat.

User avatar
AKRAGE
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:22 pm

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by AKRAGE »

Image

User avatar
ThunderGod
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:19 am

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by ThunderGod »

I can't wait for the Files to be back up and running! This shitshow will be FILLED with links to your actual posts, c7, and you will then be left here alone with the Truth! If Jen doesn't axe your account, first. :lol:
Have Hammer, Will Smite

Circle7
Class Clown
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:53 pm
Location: Greenville, Tx

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Circle7 »

ThunderGod wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:56 pm
I can't wait for the Files to be back up and running! This shitshow will be FILLED with links to your actual posts, c7, and you will then be left here alone with the Truth! If Jen doesn't axe your account, first. :lol:
:roll:

User avatar
Mandaree36
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:25 pm

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Mandaree36 »

Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:18 pm
Northwest 80D wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:14 pm
Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:56 pm

Ill give you $100 if you can provide a single post of mine that was slander. I have never spoken untruely about any business and have never made statements regarding a business that I had not spent money with.
I've got no dog in this fight, but based on what I've read coming from both you, and Jen, the fact you had a personal opinion didn't get you banned.

Instead you got banned because you repeatedly ignored warnings to stop shitting up multiple threads by giving your opinion over and over and over.

The fact you were warned, and apparently recieved a couple temp bans BEFORE the permanent one was handed down, means you were giving far more of a chance than some.

That said, as a business owner myself, I'll say this: Your work might be top notch, and I know folks in my own field that do great work too......but I don't do business with them for the same reasons I wouldn't do business with you.... because, however you want to frame it, you've clearly got a self entitled, bad attitude......
So I say I just posted my opinion. You say my opinion shit on threads when I gave it. Why does my opinion hold so much more weight than others? They get to post their opinio. I was not told to not post. I was told to not have an opinion. Anywhere else in life yall would all be on my side. But since there is such overwhelming hate for me. Even those who border line understand the situation, wont speak out for fear of mob retaliation. Me, Im not scared to rock the boat.
You are still playing the victim card eh?

Figures.

Meanwhile I am all past being eloquent when I say...fuck you troll. You trolled and thought your vendor status made you immune, now you want to cry as you were held accountable. Accountable after a shit ton of warnings and second chances. Meanwhile, save that opinion shit for someone who might buy your bullshit. It wont work here - you trolled, got called out and wouldnt stop. Lie has consequences junior - and you are not doing your ass and your business any favors with this train-wreck whining and basically calling Jen a thief. That shit dont fly here, hell it doesnt fly anywhere.

Now your ass is where it belongs...banned.

Northwest 80D
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:49 am

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Northwest 80D »

Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:18 pm
Northwest 80D wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:14 pm
Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:56 pm

Ill give you $100 if you can provide a single post of mine that was slander. I have never spoken untruely about any business and have never made statements regarding a business that I had not spent money with.
I've got no dog in this fight, but based on what I've read coming from both you, and Jen, the fact you had a personal opinion didn't get you banned.

Instead you got banned because you repeatedly ignored warnings to stop shitting up multiple threads by giving your opinion over and over and over.

The fact you were warned, and apparently recieved a couple temp bans BEFORE the permanent one was handed down, means you were giving far more of a chance than some.

That said, as a business owner myself, I'll say this: Your work might be top notch, and I know folks in my own field that do great work too......but I don't do business with them for the same reasons I wouldn't do business with you.... because, however you want to frame it, you've clearly got a self entitled, bad attitude......
So I say I just posted my opinion. You say my opinion shit on threads when I gave it. Why does my opinion hold so much more weight than others? They get to post their opinio. I was not told to not post. I was told to not have an opinion. Anywhere else in life yall would all be on my side. But since there is such overwhelming hate for me. Even those who border line understand the situation, wont speak out for fear of mob retaliation. Me, Im not scared to rock the boat.
Just as a single pile of chicken shit doesn't stink much, a single opinion doesn't either. Now, take ????? expressions of the same pile of opinion, and put it on a field, and it tends to stink.

Apply that mixture to someone's front yard, when you've been told not to, and you're liable to get your proverbial ass kicked.

Run around essentially bitching about getting your ass kicked for applying shit to someone's yard that hadn't asked for it.....and bitching about not being compensated by the land owner.....and you come off looking just as foolish as you do here.

So, again, your opinion didn't get you banned.....your attitude and continual inability to follow directions got you banned.....

Now it's time to man up, suck it up, and deal with it there buttercup..... because it obviously still bothers you even now, otherwise you wouldn't have posted.

And yes, I just looked at the thread showing your work, and the pics look great......but your attitude still sucks....and because I too have a lathe, mill, press, and several welders I'd do my own work before I'd bring anything to you.

By the way, I'm ex Navy, and you haven't seen a rocking boat until you've ridden out a class 4 hurricane, at sea, aboard a destroyer....but feel free to give it a try....LOL....

Alaskajohn
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:40 am

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Alaskajohn »

My words, 12 pages in and Circle7 is still suffering us with his manic depressive tirade. Dude, get some help. You are seriously not healthy and need professional help. Seriously.

Jen, when we go back to the permanent board, this needs to be a dumping brass sticky. :lol:

Stoned_Oli
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:14 pm

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Stoned_Oli »

TheGreek! wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:14 pm
Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:06 pm
TheGreek! wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:00 pm
What's the address to your pos business? I think we all should take a trip to YOUR home and business so that we can completely ignore your rules and regulations and then whine about you violating our rights when you kick us out.... This guy is a real fucking loser...
come on down. address should be on my website.
I was making a point you idiot. I wouldn't be caught dead in your shop.

Make sure you all who have Facebook be sure to leave this idiot a bad review so that potential customers dont make the mistake of having to deal with him.

https://m.facebook.com/circle7armory/reviews/
While this guy may be a douche, this facebook revenge shit is something little kids and faggots do. Let the recipients of the man's business leave the reviews like honest folk.

User avatar
nalioth
Posts: 594
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:30 pm

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by nalioth »

Alaskajohn wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:41 pm
Jen, when we go back to the permanent board, this needs to be a dumping brass sticky. :lol:
This (the blue PHPBB) is the "Las Vegas edition" of the AK Files.

It's all gonna disappear when the original board is brought back online

Alaskajohn
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:40 am

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Alaskajohn »

nalioth wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:01 am
Alaskajohn wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:41 pm
Jen, when we go back to the permanent board, this needs to be a dumping brass sticky. :lol:
This (the blue PHPBB) is the "Las Vegas edition" of the AK Files.

It's all gonna disappear when the original board is brought back online
What a shame. This thread would be a terrible thing to waste!

Circle7
Class Clown
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:53 pm
Location: Greenville, Tx

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Circle7 »

Stoned_Oli wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:46 pm
TheGreek! wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:14 pm
Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:06 pm


come on down. address should be on my website.
I was making a point you idiot. I wouldn't be caught dead in your shop.

Make sure you all who have Facebook be sure to leave this idiot a bad review so that potential customers dont make the mistake of having to deal with him.

https://m.facebook.com/circle7armory/reviews/
While this guy may be a douche, this facebook revenge shit is something little kids and faggots do. Let the recipients of the man's business leave the reviews like honest folk.
Thank you for being a stand up guy. Unfortunately not all here are of the same standing.

Northwest 80D
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:49 am

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Northwest 80D »

Circle7 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:07 am
Stoned_Oli wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:46 pm
TheGreek! wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:14 pm


I was making a point you idiot. I wouldn't be caught dead in your shop.

Make sure you all who have Facebook be sure to leave this idiot a bad review so that potential customers dont make the mistake of having to deal with him.

https://m.facebook.com/circle7armory/reviews/
While this guy may be a douche, this facebook revenge shit is something little kids and faggots do. Let the recipients of the man's business leave the reviews like honest folk.
Thank you for being a stand up guy. Unfortunately not all here are of the same standing.
I believe the comment about leaving a review had nothing to do with your work, but rather with your attitude. Hell, the review could be something as simple as a link to this shit show of a thread you started....

As I said previously, I know folks who do great work, but I refuse to take stuff to them, or recommend them, because of their attitude........

You should know that a bad attitude will turn away customers as fast, or faster, than shitty work.......

The fact you don't seem to understand this one simple, fact, and continue to play the victim even when your fault has been pointed out multiple times, should make anyone considering using your services think twice.

Gw104
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:19 am

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Gw104 »

So basically this thread is a troll post. Don't know the OP, don't want to and sure the hell wouldn't do business with him. Jen's house, Jen's rules. Get over it, grow up and move on. Stop your 12 year old kid crying crap.

MIG*7.62
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:11 am

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by MIG*7.62 »

Ya know...I also have my own business, And I don't run around telling potential customers my OPINION about politics either. Sure to lose a few. Hate to do that...rather spend their liberal money on more conservative things.

Point is...as business owners, sometimes your OPINION is best left to yourself or like minded people.

Especially opinions about competitors...
It will never come off as "personal opinion" but rather bad mouthing a competing business.

A J
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:05 am

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by A J »

Mandaree36 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:15 pm
Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:18 pm
Northwest 80D wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:14 pm


I've got no dog in this fight, but based on what I've read coming from both you, and Jen, the fact you had a personal opinion didn't get you banned.

Instead you got banned because you repeatedly ignored warnings to stop shitting up multiple threads by giving your opinion over and over and over.

The fact you were warned, and apparently recieved a couple temp bans BEFORE the permanent one was handed down, means you were giving far more of a chance than some.

That said, as a business owner myself, I'll say this: Your work might be top notch, and I know folks in my own field that do great work too......but I don't do business with them for the same reasons I wouldn't do business with you.... because, however you want to frame it, you've clearly got a self entitled, bad attitude......
So I say I just posted my opinion. You say my opinion shit on threads when I gave it. Why does my opinion hold so much more weight than others? They get to post their opinio. I was not told to not post. I was told to not have an opinion. Anywhere else in life yall would all be on my side. But since there is such overwhelming hate for me. Even those who border line understand the situation, wont speak out for fear of mob retaliation. Me, Im not scared to rock the boat.
You are still playing the victim card eh?

Figures.

Meanwhile I am all past being eloquent when I say...fuck you troll. You trolled and thought your vendor status made you immune, now you want to cry as you were held accountable. Accountable after a shit ton of warnings and second chances. Meanwhile, save that opinion shit for someone who might buy your bullshit. It wont work here - you trolled, got called out and wouldnt stop. Lie has consequences junior - and you are not doing your ass and your business any favors with this train-wreck whining and basically calling Jen a thief. That shit dont fly here, hell it doesnt fly anywhere.

Now your ass is where it belongs...banned.
Your intellect, judgment and prose is on par with some of the greatest mod minds of the AK Files. You, The Greek and AK104 should all be mods in my humble opinion.

1biggun
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:57 pm

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by 1biggun »

Circle7 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:25 pm
TheGreek! wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:15 pm
First off, no one said anything about leaving fraudulent feedback you illiterate fucks. We are allowed and I will leave feedback about how much of ab asshole and douchebag this idiot is, and not to deal with him.. From his post and his behavior here, I would NOT suggest anyone do business with him.
Funny thing is. Facts always win. There has NOT been a single post in here from someone I have actually done business. How come my actual customers aren't bashing me? You know kinda like the big posts about Comblock AK Services jacking up peoples parts and not returning calls or emails for months. Where customers had to call the ATF to get their guns or kits back! Why is there no Circle 7 Armory fucked up my parts kit posts? Ill tell you why. Its because I am better than that. You can think I am an ass hole but I can't be found online calling paying customers autistic in the parking lot like you will find of Jim at JBI. So why don't you just pipe down before people start accusing you of having mental issues, because you just decided to jump on a band wagon and go full fucking retard. No one cares about your unjustified outrage towards me.
Your actual customers are not talking likely because right now there embarrassed to be associated with you.

The hole your digging is damn near to China.

Right now anyone who has one of your builds is watching any associated value from it being supposedly professionally done vanish.

It dosent matter if your wrong or right . Your making a spectacle of yourself in a very negative way.

I'd dosent matter what PSA did or does or if there protected or if they start 10 threads on everything they released or how it performs. Your making your self look foolish in a arena were your business draws its customer base .

Alpha-17
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:37 pm

Re: So when do I get my money back that was stolen from me?

Post by Alpha-17 »

Well, thanks for the amusing read folks. Wouldn't be the Files without some unnecessary drama and adults acting like children.

Post Reply