Did I miss the post about Facist Trump/Barr activity in Portland?

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
ThunderGod

Re: Did I miss the post about Facist Trump/Barr activity in Portland?

Post by ThunderGod »

portlandvepr wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:11 pm
...obvious sock-puppet is obvious....
Sure, Neville, and we'll have piss in our times.
Have Hammer, Will Smite

Nev

Post by Nev »

You ladies, er...girls, sure get riled up easily. Silly girls. Such shallow thinkers. Have your hair and makeup ready for tomorrow?

These are 2nd Amendment reevaluation and/or reinforcing/asserting times FOR EVERYONE. WTF!?? My always Democrat father physician, not at all a gun person, today is like, "Yea, I get the 2nd Amendment. This is why they did that." We're in AZ.

I'll check back in here with you fascist sympathizers later: a week..a month, whatever? Let's see what it looks like after a reassigned untrained for domestic control border control officer shoots a protester on the streets of whatever American city; when the shit moves too close to your neighborhood; when one of your unidentified foot soldiers is shot by a legitimately patriotic American in self-defense of themselves or another. Where the fuck is the NRA right now with this -- unambiguous -- government tyranny? For real.

This is the shit going down now. Accept it now, it WILL come back to haunt us. Y'all approving of these tactics now, approve of them later.

Cry babies on statue destruction and graffiti on federal buildings STFU. Fuck Portland already. Who cares?

What par of: It's Portland's problem isn't clear to you. Yea, yea, yea...protecting the federal properties. OK. Homeland Security forces were not designed or intended for that. There are other constitutional avenues. But fuck the Constitution and Civil Liberties right girls?

I'll check back in later...

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

Yeah....in 10 minutes with another Lefty rant......Don't let the door hit you in your fkn ass , Alice.......

Specz

Post by Specz »

It is Big Dick!

Woodpusherpro!

Post by Woodpusherpro! »

MIG*7.62 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:44 am
"Nev"er Trumper
Ha! Got eem!

TucoRamirez

Post by TucoRamirez »

Nev............what are you going to do, when The Don is re-elected ??????????????????????????????????

Henry Stevens

Post by Henry Stevens »

Nev wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:22 am
You ladies, er...girls, sure get riled up easily. Silly girls. Such shallow thinkers. Have your hair and makeup ready for tomorrow?

These are 2nd Amendment reevaluation and/or reinforcing/asserting times FOR EVERYONE. WTF!?? My always Democrat father physician, not at all a gun person, today is like, "Yea, I get the 2nd Amendment. This is why they did that." We're in AZ.

I'll check back in here with you fascist sympathizers later: a week..a month, whatever? Let's see what it looks like after a reassigned untrained for domestic control border control officer shoots a protester on the streets of whatever American city; when the shit moves too close to your neighborhood; when one of your unidentified foot soldiers is shot by a legitimately patriotic American in self-defense of themselves or another. Where the fuck is the NRA right now with this -- unambiguous -- government tyranny? For real.

This is the shit going down now. Accept it now, it WILL come back to haunt us. Y'all approving of these tactics now, approve of them later.

Cry babies on statue destruction and graffiti on federal buildings STFU. Fuck Portland already. Who cares?

What par of: It's Portland's problem isn't clear to you. Yea, yea, yea...protecting the federal properties. OK. Homeland Security forces were not designed or intended for that. There are other constitutional avenues. But fuck the Constitution and Civil Liberties right girls?

Words fail me traitor. You are just a retrobate antifa terrorist.

Yuri Bezmenov

Post by Yuri Bezmenov »

Check back 20 years from now I'll still be OK with killing communists.

MIG*7.62

Post by MIG*7.62 »

Yuri Bezmenov wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:03 am
Truth

Specz

Post by Specz »

Yuri Bezmenov wrote:
Communists aren't people

MeatAxe556

Post by MeatAxe556 »

The correct use of Federal law enforcement is to imprison or (preferably) kill communists like “nev.”

We’re finally starting to getFed LEOs going in the right direction after obonzo.

AKMStoy

Post by AKMStoy »

Oregon's government isn't talking about what is only referred to as tens of thousands of Oregonians that have never received any of their unemployment checks for 4 months. Four months and unemployment insurance is paid into and there when needed. If anybody wants to stop the ticked off people I'd figure getting those check distributed would clear half or more of the mad people off the streets. Government workers declare emergency reasons for a lot of stuff so how about school is cancelled so shift the lottery money into paying unemployment if they jacked those funds up and unable to pay. Fricking nuts not having money for 4 months with rent, utilities and food needing money.

Easy to understand why so many people are mad. There aren't any banks open to rob. :mrgreen:
Cry havoc let slip the dogs of war

PRegner

Post by PRegner »

I saw on the interwebs this morning that Portland's mayor got teargased last night while out supporting his Anqueefa brethren. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving commie.

MIG*7.62

Post by MIG*7.62 »

You know what...I think Nev has finally convinced me..

DHS shouldn't be there in unmarked clothing and vehicles pulling the criminals off the street...

They should roll in HEAVY, clearly marked, cracking commie skulls, water cannon blasting idiots down the block, helicopter in loads of pepper gas like putting out a forest fire.
To include politicians or locals le who oppose.
If anyone DESERVED a little Waco treatment, it's these commie assholes of Portlandia. Fuck em

And, Nev...instead of coming on here bitching and whining about your commie friends getting what they deserve and trying to get support from us...why don't you pick up your second amendment right and get your ass out there and get you sum son!

voron

Post by voron »

PRegner wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:08 pm
I saw on the interwebs this morning that Portland's mayor got teargased last night while out supporting his Anqueefa brethren. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving commie.
yea I saw that too...he looked a retarded weasel.
go fuck your mask

oldsalt

Post by oldsalt »

Nev wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:22 am

Rather than making the rounds on the internet to troll various firearms enthusiasts forums, shouldn’t you be out on the frontlines facing off against Homeland Security in Portland, Seattle, or some other antifa leaning shithole ?

Just be careful while attacking the officers, not to catch a tear gas canister by using your forehead as a catcher’s mitt.

Because, and I believe I’m speaking for most everyone in here, that would be a damned fucking shame.

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

PRegner wrote: » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:08 am

There's a whole collection of political hacks & parasites that ought to be gassed, both marxist & repub, the marxists in the House, Senate & State chambers that support & incite & co-operate with the riots,arson, looting, destruction of monuments, need to be rounded up & thrown in with the BLM/antifa scum & held til trial, tried,sentenced & incarcerated right in with the anarchists.........
Last edited by madmanmccoy on Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

MIG*7.62 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:26 pm
You know what...I think Nev has finally convinced me..

DHS shouldn't be there in unmarked clothing and vehicles pulling the criminals off the street...

They should roll in HEAVY, clearly marked, cracking commie skulls, water cannon blasting idiots down the block, helicopter in loads of pepper gas like putting out a forest fire.
To include politicians or locals le who oppose.
If anyone DESERVED a little Waco treatment, it's these commie assholes of Portlandia. Fuck em

And, Nev...instead of coming on here bitching and whining about your commie friends getting what they deserve and trying to get support from us...why don't you pick up your second amendment right and get your ass out there and get you sum son!
Forget "nev" & look at WTF is REALLY going on....he's totally clueless or a commie plant sent here to distract & get us all arguing & divided,
ignore him..............

Concentrate on the real situation, .....these little "autonomous zones " are ALLsymptoms of the real disease, & THAT goes ALL the way to the very top levels & beyond, of HUSSIEN O's regime,the DEM-Marxist ENTIRE party, thier House Majority / Senate minority &many state guv's mansions, & mayors thru out U.S. & the cocsuker who funds, & incites ALL this BS..GEORGE SOROS& Co. , & his abiding aim of totally destroying this Nation, as he has done to 3 other countries & NOW he is HERE & WE ought to be screaming at MAX VOLUME to the DOJ:
"WHY AREN"T YOU ALL INVESTIGATING & PROSECUTING with extreme prejudice, SOROS, BHO, & HRC & co.'s campaign of Terror & Destruction against Americans & Soros' campaign to totally collapse the U.S. DOLLAR to finish us off , WHY? WHY? WHY?"

Do Y'All think for ONE milisecond that this BS going on is coincidence to whats happening in Europe? coincidence to the A-rab Spring that morphed into full blown muslim invasions and the complete infiltration & ongoing destruction of European &England's civilization
To the fact that CAIR /MAS is allied now & had rallies in support of, & was out in the streets with BLM?

They had joint rallies in FLORIDA & NY, with the chant[GET a load of THIS} :
"From GAZA to MINNESOTA,GLOBALIZE the INFATADA, BLK LIVES Matter"......Think they aren't serious? Think they aren't WELL FUNDED, well planned & committed to winning?
Are you blind to WTF is going on while we all sit back & argue.....these bastards are dead serious, want NOTHING LESS than the complete destruction of America & it's DOLLAR & ECONOMY , our homes, our Families , our Lives & they will not stop til they succeed as SOROS has done to 3 other Nations & IS doing RIGHT now 24/7 in AMERICA......and it's time the gloves came off , forget PC , forget "OPTICS" & how it looks"& ALL that BS
It's time they were stopped any way , any method, any level of involvement ,ALL that matters is they ALL are stopped, driven out of America, jailed or dead, PERIOD.it's time the people WE elected to do just that , get it done,and like DJT says: "IF YOU need help[ Mr. Prez], give US a call, we'll be glad to help YOU out, anytime"
Last edited by madmanmccoy on Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

easttex

Post by easttex »

The flaw in Nev's argument is that it implies that Portland's protesters lack any agency in this situation and that it's the evil Feds who are the aggressive actor here. ANTIFA/BLM/etc have been protesting a manufactured rage for months and have cost tax payers tens of thousands of dollars in the process as well as terrified untold thousands of Portland residents who may/may not agree with the protesters politics but whom would very likely otherwise rather get on with their lives uninhibited by the woke mobs stalking the streets every night. That shit has to end somehow.

These endless protests flaunt the rule of law and if local and state government is too complicit in the mayhem to do anything about it, then the Feds have a right to step in. Again, the Feds are within in their statutory authority to protect federal buildings and installations from this insurrection against peaceful lawful authority. They're trying to portray this as Trump/Hitler sending his brown shirts out to terrorize peaceful protesters; but again...they aren't peaceful. Trump didn't exactly start this whole shit show and we aren't marching in troops to violently quell disorder either. Federal law enforcement is acting to protect federal property. If the protesters don't want to deal with the Feds, perhaps they should stop trying to fuck up federal property.

If you condone the protesters endless reign of terror in Portland, you're part of the problem. We as a nation will never move forward in so long as a minority of the people use the majority of the conversation to cow and terrorize the majority into submission.

Further, as I have said since the beginning:
  • The dichotomy of opinion on the Trump administration is astonishing.
  • You will be unpleasantly surprised at the legal statutory authority our government has to deal with unrest.
I haven't been wrong on either observation yet.
  • Nothing worthwhile ever comes easy
  • Amat Victoria Curam
  • Molon Labe

paddyfritz

Post by paddyfritz »

Specz wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:27 am
Yuri Bezmenov wrote:
Communists aren't people
True. They are property of the state.

Dragynn

Post by Dragynn »

Is there a helicopter big enough to hold the entirety of the Portland commie community? I'll totally volunteer to be a...."flight attendant" let's call it. ;-)

trypcil

Post by trypcil »

I have no problem with the detainment of seditionists - I have a problem with those undermining America - Arkancide comes to mind, the wanton importation of criminals, and way too many fish given to fools that only return for more fish - that I have to pay for with my taxes! These portlandias are just dumb rude mofos that quite frankly should be rounded up and deported to China, and Africa - and nev, you can go as well!

MI redneck

Post by MI redneck »

Dragynn wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:22 pm
Is there a helicopter big enough to hold the entirety of the Portland commie community? I'll totally volunteer to be a...."flight attendant" let's call it. ;-)
If there isn't, making multiple trips is always an option. ;)

Henry Stevens

Post by Henry Stevens »

Madmanmcoy:

Forget "nev" & look at WTF is REALLY going on....he's totally clueless or a commie plant sent here to distract & get us all arguing & divided,
ignore him..............

Isn't that the truth.

ThunderGod

Post by ThunderGod »

Dragynn wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:22 pm
How about we take them out over the Pacific in the backs of a flight of C-17s, by the pallet load? :twisted:
Have Hammer, Will Smite