Did I miss the post about Facist Trump/Barr activity in Portland?

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
Nev

Did I miss the post about Facist Trump/Barr activity in Portland?

Post by Nev »

If so, please direct me.

Without notifying local leaders, Trump sends into a US city:*
-Unidentified Federal law enforcement agents?
-Pulling people into unmarked vehicles?

We know Trump listens to and loves Putin, Kim Jong Un, Erdogan, now we can see he's learning and executing according to their advice.

Shit like this is why our Founding Fathers gave us the 2nd Amendment.

*Last night in Portland**

**Google your preferred news sources for the spin you're most likely to respond to

fgw_in_fla

Re: Did I miss the post about Facist Trump/Barr activity in Portland?

Post by fgw_in_fla »

That's very interesting although, every site reporting that is the usual commie propaganda bullshit "we hate Trump" news sites.

More lies and deceit.

So what else is new... :roll:
'Scuse me while I whip this out... :o
:twisted:

jtscuba02

Post by jtscuba02 »

Maybe USMS conducting service of process? I know they were here rounding up rioters on federal charges.

PRegner

Post by PRegner »

Hmmm...it seems pretty simple to me. Don't vandalize Federal buildings and you don't get balled-up by the mystery men.

SAIGA

Post by SAIGA »

You mean the insurrectionists in portland, fuck em. Hope they get a nice cavity search before being charged.

Nev

Post by Nev »

There are, easily, dozens, at least, of news sources all with different vids.

How far you dig? At all? Surely you learned Department of Homeland Security did this. Yes? That’s factual.

So you’re good with this sanctioned activity by the federal government? Or only when your personal insecurities are being threatened?

Specz

Post by Specz »

SAIGA wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:52 am
You mean the insurrectionists in portland, fuck em. Hope they get a nice cavity search before being charged.
Theres one right here in this thread, he post 3/4s of his posts here

MIG*7.62

Post by MIG*7.62 »

Op is a faggot

MIG*7.62

Post by MIG*7.62 »

The feds are picking off the instigators behind the bullshit, good

Tractor357

Post by Tractor357 »

Hmmm...Piss on a Federal Property and you will get your dick slapped. I do not see a problem.

Northwest 80D

Post by Northwest 80D »

Nev wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:06 am
If so, please direct me.

We know Trump listens to and loves Putin, Kim Jong Un, Erdogan, now we can see he's learning and executing according to their advice.

**Google your preferred news sources for the spin you're most likely to respond to
So, you're telling us that Trump's Federal law enforcement are smart enough not to let local officials who are unfriendly to the enforcement of Federal laws, that they are picking up suspects to insure the locals don't get in their way?

Do the locals typically inform the friends of the suspects they intend to pick up before they make the arrests? If they do, they are idiots....

If you recall, one of the things Trump has strongly opposed to was the idiots in past administrations letting enemies, of all types, know what was going to happen, thus giving them the chance to scatter, or whatever,first

With that in mind, there have already been numerous instances where Liberal leaders/politicians have aided criminals in avoiding arrest....I guess you think that's a good thing, right?

Ultimately, thanks for letting us know that the Feds are actually starting to get smart when it comes to fighting the enemies of our Country and our Constitution.

Deerhurst

Post by Deerhurst »

Portland deserves it and more. I hate having to admit I live in the same state as that POS.

At least most of the rest of the state is pretty awesome!
|5.56x45|5.45x39|7.62x39|9x19|7.62x25| and others I've forgotten..

lextech

Post by lextech »

Freddo, is that you?

Yuri Bezmenov

Post by Yuri Bezmenov »

Some feds cuffed and stuffed some violent communist retards? Meh...

Wake me up when we start "disappearing" them or throwing them out of helicopters like they did in South America back in the 70's.

These people are violent communists. I'm not gonna cry over any alleged "violation of their rights" when these people would literally take away every right I have and murder me and my entire family were they to ever seize power in the US. I would honestly be totally fine with summary executions of them.

Gowking

Post by Gowking »

Nev wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:06 am
If so, please direct me.

Fuck off asshole. They are there to keep the soscietal shit stains like you from damaging federal property.

Nev

Post by Nev »

Oh and I neglected Pinochet, another role model of your dear leader.

Look me in the eye tell me you’d put up with this under Obama or any dem Pres. I don’t do parties — and certainly not blind cult allegiance to a corrupt narcissistic POS.

Tide will turn and none of you will like or tolerate this behavior from a Pres of a party you don’t blindly follow. Don’t do it now.

Yuri Bezmenov

Post by Yuri Bezmenov »

Nev wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:21 am
Look me in the eye tell me you’d put up with this under Obama or any dem Pres.
I would put up with Obama sending feds to arrest violent communists attacking federal buildings.

Happy now?

ThunderGod

Post by ThunderGod »

Nev*erTrumper wrote:

Look me in the eye tell me you’d put up with this under Obama or any dem Pres. I don’t do parties — and certainly not blind cult allegiance to a corrupt narcissistic POS.

Tide will turn and none of you will like or tolerate this behavior from a Pres of a party you don’t blindly follow. Don’t do it now.
We had riots during the Obama era, and like you, he supported the rioters. THAT's what I never want to see in a POTUS again, ever!

We see you, Troll, for the livng lie that you are. Fuck-off, "Nev".
Have Hammer, Will Smite

MIG*7.62

Post by MIG*7.62 »

"Nev"er Trumper

SAIGA

Post by SAIGA »

Nev wrote:

Nothing would give us more joy than watching your friends in portland getting free helicopter rides. Hell I would pay per view that shit.

You should be glad it is the feds, because if normal working folks like me and others on this board have to come deal with this insurrection, I am gonna be stacking bodies.

So it is a blessing in disguise for these turds. They don’t want option B.

AKMStoy

Post by AKMStoy »

What Nev is most likely chewing on is both parties play a game of whatever the other party did is okay as a screw around after a party change in the white house or other houses of government. Lame reasoning and traits both parties always display. The blotto brained control of the state department that controls the NSA CiA and such and the same games in the IRS was another example of, well heck other morons ran amuck so why not them. Don't forget Trump was a die hard democrat. Yah he saw the light praise the lord hehehe. That's sarcasm if you didn't spot it.

Politicians seem to primarily be a short cut to tax payers money by persons donating to politicians via those same politicians.

On the goofy games of grabbing people I wouldn't doubt they were either IDed as looters and vandalizer's by persons near them at the time they were grabbed or part of a federal investigation team needing bringing in for debriefing and briefing. They week after week played their marches into the center of the city leaving the same residences with the news even mentioning mysterious drones were doing circuits over the city for over a month it isn't just for some kid playing flight simulation games. Tracking is easy.

On a light note Portland from time to time has had some dangerous persons. The head of the FBI was gunned down while hunting a long time ago. Persons like that aren't the ones to be screwing around their city with colored hair revolutionary dreaming kids. That is unless you think it would be funny to watch the results. Town has mellowed out a lot since the last time I was there. Portland even had a federal drug investigator spying from a dock get stabbed from a guy who snuck up wearing scuba gear to pop up and stab him. Yah I can see how maybe the feds feel somethings wrong and real heavy for a reply to willy nilly fools is going to look ugly if things continue as is. Maybe the drones spotted 4 wheel monster trucks staging around the city. Rats, foiled in my plan :)
Cry havoc let slip the dogs of war

El Trollo Mejor

Post by El Trollo Mejor »

Nev wrote:

Bold of you to assume anyone here gives a rats ass about a few degenerate Marxists. I hope those commies die in Guantanamo so the good average joes in Portland can have their city back.

bigdkf

Post by bigdkf »

Are you sure their parent didn't just come and drag their spoiled little brat back home?

Ron_Swanson

Post by Ron_Swanson »

Nev wrote:

When this thing finally kicks off. I am going keep your ears on a necklace.
Last edited by Ron_Swanson on Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jason4473

Post by jason4473 »

Things are escalating quickly. I want to see a lot worse done to the Marxist bastards. From gov, media to the "activists". The quote is true, "The only good Communist is a dead Communist.