Can We Have An Honest Conversation About Black Americans?

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
Night Owl

Re: Can We Have An Honest Conversation About Black Americans?

Post by Night Owl »

wormraper wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:41 am
lol, how's this going to be ANY different than the last 2-3 threads with nearly identical names that have cropped up the last 6 months (ish)? This will go a few pages, then the claims of White Genocide, people claiming Abe Lincoln was the most evil president ever who hated them there black folks, and people sobbing about why their posts were deleted because "I wasn't saying the "N-word! I was just calling them "insert similar epithet, where is my free speech!!!"

it's pretty much rinse and repeat at this point
Yes, let’s shove this conversation under the rug, as it makes some around here feel UNCOMFORTABLE.

It’s not like black/white race relations haven’t regressed 60 years in the span of the last 12yrs right?

MURKY1911

Post by MURKY1911 »

Seriously. It's an internet forum. Quit trying to censor it like its China

caertaker

Post by caertaker »

Jabes0623 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:03 am
Over the past couple of months I’ve watched countless videos posted to Twitter, Worldstar, YouTube & several other sites of blacks attacking whites. Of blacks attacking blacks. Of blacks attacking police. Of blacks attacking statues. Of blacks attacking America.

I’ve tried to keep an open mind, realizing that most likely the entire incident wasn’t caught on camera so there’s likely more than meets the eye. I’ve taken into account the felon George Floyd’s death, the Covid lockdown & its psychological effects as well as the media’s unrelenting anti-white propaganda. I’m well aware that plenty of piece of shit white people are participating in these events. In many cases more whites than blacks.

And let me state the blatantly obvious just for the record: Not all black people are bad. Some are excellent, intelligent, thoughtful, trustworthy, successful, independent & liberty loving people.

But the intelligent few are clearly the minority. The vast majority of black Americans simply are not deserving of our (white, western, Christian, capitalist) society & culture. They’re ugly, evil, vile, racists who run in packs & attack weaklings. They’re bullies. They’re entitled. They’re spoiled. They’re loud. They’re a perfect representation of all that is wrong with the world.

And I’m tired of pretending otherwise for the sake of being PC or not hurting anyone’s feelings or societal norms.

Black people you suck & you need to GTFO. Seriously. Enough is enough & I’ve seen enough of this horribly failed diversity experiment to know it’s never going to work.

Sorry black people, we tried, we gave you every advantage, we paved your way, we paid your way, we paid your kids way & you still couldn’t keep up. Not even close. And that’s on you. It’s time for you to go. And yes black people, there’s is absolutely no doubt you are the problem.
The problem is here and it ain't going away anytime soon as long as you have a major segment of America touting the soft bigotry of low expectations. Feeding them the line that "it's not your fault", you can't compete on a level playing field, etc.. Being Black is their identity. Their skin color is who/what they are first foremost and always. We lighter skinned Americans expect them to assimilate in to the greater society and act like everyone else. They see that socialization process as destroying their identity.

In my opinion a lot of the ghetto behavior we crackers :lol: find so egregious is relegated to young people and/or insular blacks of any age in the inner city. People do things to get what they want. You in 'da hood, yous gots to act like everyone else to fit in, have friends, get pussy. Hood rat demeanor is glamorized in popular culture so it even works in the suburbs on white people too naive to recognize when they're being played. So the race card is a universal tool to getting what you want. Some people never move beyond this stage of social development. Some do. They learn to shed the ghetto behavior/look, to treat people with respect and courtesy, become dependable and competent, etc...

At this stage of my life most black people I encounter and certainly the ones I choose to interact with are 40+ years old and already socialized. Since we're generalizing here, they carry themselves and behave in a manner you would expect in a civil society. Almost to a person, after some period of time, they will broach the subject of discrimination. The ones who trust me enough to speak openly all believe that skin color really does matter. It seems to factor into every failure they've experienced in Life. Its always a consideration even they determine its not the root cause. They feel different and can't do anything about it since it's there for all to see. There is no convincing them otherwise.

Sigloso

Post by Sigloso »

Jabes0623 wrote:
Can We Have An Honest Conversation About Black Americans?
No.

bill3542

Post by bill3542 »

You could load all of them onto derelict oil tankers, tow them a 100 miles out and fire a couple RPGs into the hull at the waterline.

Televise it and place bets as the hilarity ensues... and no, I don't give a fuck if any survive. remember sharks gotta eat too.

cotter

Post by cotter »

There are turds in every neighborhood, of every color, sex, race..... The turds that are visably different tend to stand out. There are plenty of lilly white hood rats who exhibit all the same antisocial behaviors listed above, but they go unnoticed by most, ghetto behavior is not limited to any skin tone. I see turds from the hoid every day in my job. They are rude, obnoxious, violent and just plain human trash but they are not exclusively black, white, asian, or any other group.

blm simply plays of people's emotions and motivates these people as their form of 'useful idiots.' We have a political class that has used race amongst other things to divide and conquer the American population for 60+ years now. I think it was Booker Washington who said something to the effect that they keep racism alive and act constantly aggrieved because they enrich themselves at other's expense. That is the al sharptons don't really care what happened or who it happened to as long as they can show up, act like a hero and line their own pockets in the process. To think that ALL of this or that group is exactly 1 way is to play right into the dems hands.
The msm certainly act to fuel this situation as well. Their 'news coverage' is incomplete and incorrect at best, but mostly lies and a biased explanation of the events covered.

But sureb a honest conversation would be nice but it would require the racists on all sides to listen, to change, and to act appropriately not just blame all the world's problems on the minority of the minority or the minority of the majority.

hdskumm

Post by hdskumm »

Mandaree36 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:35 am
Now for the wild card in this discussion...

On video, in many riots, many statute vandalizing events and in many attacks on LE....I see lots of white people there. Matter of fact in many instance the whites outnumber the blacks.

So what can a guy say about that?

And who is worse? The white leftist mobilizing/using these blacks? Or someone else?

Inquiring minds want to inquire, so long as observe all parts of the current problem.
this

bill3542

Post by bill3542 »

Mandaree36 wrote:

On video, in many riots, many statute vandalizing events and in many attacks on LE....I see lots of white people there. Matter of fact in many instance the whites outnumber the blacks.

And who is worse? The white leftist mobilizing/using these blacks? Or someone else?

Inquiring minds want to inquire, so long as observe all parts of the current problem.

bill3542

Post by bill3542 »

Mandaree36 wrote:

When you're I.Q. level is so low you don't realise your being used... what does it matter.

Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

The old “there are pieces of shit of every color” routine.

I guess it’s just to difficult to accept that in the whole, they are complete failure sad will not be self sufficient, contributing members of a society.
I miss my 20 inch spinners

Tubby513

Post by Tubby513 »

I would make the case that at the root cause of all of this, as with most problems, is Leftism. If you understand that the #1 motivator of Leftists is always POWER, it makes more sense.

Decades ago, the massive welfare state was created, and the nuclear family began to disintegrate. Fathers were exchanged for government. I don't have the figures in front of me, but I am betting if you compared single parent households in 1950 to 2020, it would be staggering. Indeed, it has affected all races, but it has devastated blacks the most. I believe today the number is somewhere close to 80% of all black kids growing up in a single parent household. And naturally, it's virtually always with the mom, since dad has been replaced by gov't checks.

Am I pointing this out to eliminate blame from the black community? No, I am simply saying the Leftists are behind the evil, as they enacted policies decades ago that have eroded black communities over time.

The disastrous results you see in every inner city today are not surprising.

If we could snap our fingers and abolish the welfare state overnight, work towards a path of personal accountability and responsibility, our nation would heal.

But the Leftists can't have that, can they? It would certainly be a threat to their POWER.

Jabes0623

Post by Jabes0623 »

caertaker wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:48 am
Jabes0623 wrote:
Over the past couple of months I’ve watched countless videos posted to Twitter, Worldstar, YouTube & several other sites of blacks attacking whites. Of blacks attacking blacks. Of blacks attacking police. Of blacks attacking statues. Of blacks attacking America.

I’ve tried to keep an open mind, realizing that most likely the entire incident wasn’t caught on camera so there’s likely more than meets the eye. I’ve taken into account the felon George Floyd’s death, the Covid lockdown & its psychological effects as well as the media’s unrelenting anti-white propaganda. I’m well aware that plenty of piece of shit white people are participating in these events. In many cases more whites than blacks.

And let me state the blatantly obvious just for the record: Not all black people are bad. Some are excellent, intelligent, thoughtful, trustworthy, successful, independent & liberty loving people.

But the intelligent few are clearly the minority. The vast majority of black Americans simply are not deserving of our (white, western, Christian, capitalist) society & culture. They’re ugly, evil, vile, racists who run in packs & attack weaklings. They’re bullies. They’re entitled. They’re spoiled. They’re loud. They’re a perfect representation of all that is wrong with the world.

And I’m tired of pretending otherwise for the sake of being PC or not hurting anyone’s feelings or societal norms.

Black people you suck & you need to GTFO. Seriously. Enough is enough & I’ve seen enough of this horribly failed diversity experiment to know it’s never going to work.

Sorry black people, we tried, we gave you every advantage, we paved your way, we paid your way, we paid your kids way & you still couldn’t keep up. Not even close. And that’s on you. It’s time for you to go. And yes black people, there’s is absolutely no doubt you are the problem.
The problem is here and it ain't going away anytime soon as long as you have a major segment of America touting the soft bigotry of low expectations. Feeding them the line that "it's not your fault", you can't compete on a level playing field, etc.. Being Black is their identity. Their skin color is who/what they are first foremost and always. We lighter skinned Americans expect them to assimilate in to the greater society and act like everyone else. They see that socialization process as destroying their identity.

In my opinion a lot of the ghetto behavior we crackers :lol: find so egregious is relegated to young people and/or insular blacks of any age in the inner city. People do things to get what they want. You in 'da hood, yous gots to act like everyone else to fit in, have friends, get pussy. Hood rat demeanor is glamorized in popular culture so it even works in the suburbs on white people too naive to recognize when they're being played. So the race card is a universal tool to getting what you want. Some people never move beyond this stage of social development. Some do. They learn to shed the ghetto behavior/look, to treat people with respect and courtesy, become dependable and competent, etc...

At this stage of my life most black people I encounter and certainly the ones I choose to interact with are 40+ years old and already socialized. Since we're generalizing here, they carry themselves and behave in a manner you would expect in a civil society. Almost to a person, after some period of time, they will broach the subject of discrimination. The ones who trust me enough to speak openly all believe that skin color really does matter. It seems to factor into every failure they've experienced in Life. Its always a consideration even they determine its not the root cause. They feel different and can't do anything about it since it's there for all to see. There is no convincing them otherwise.
And IMO you’ve hit on the root of the issue. No matter how old, how successful, how accepted even the best of the black community holds onto that racism card. And if they’re talking to you about it you know damn well they’re teaching their children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, etcetera about it in much more frank language. Which creates a situation that feeds itself & can never be remedied.

Until they decide to change the narrative themselves this problem will never go away. But they’re incapable of changing the narrative because that would mean admitting that their race is a failure. And it hasn’t failed because of whites, capitalism, oppression or whatever buzz word they like to use. They’ve failed because of their own shortcomings.

I obviously agree with your overarching point, this is an unsolvable issue. It would be nice to do away with the government safety net, to allow everyone to succeed or fail on their own merits & weed the weak out of our society. Or to even create something of a black Israel, a homeland propped up initially by western cultures & then allowed to reach its inevitable conclusion void of western interference.

But sadly those are simply pipe dreams. We’ll continue to tow our societal anchor until it sinks & dooms us all. National suicide on the alter of equality. Insanity.

Jabes0623

Post by Jabes0623 »

cotter wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:21 pm
There are turds in every neighborhood, of every color, sex, race..... The turds that are visably different tend to stand out. There are plenty of lilly white hood rats who exhibit all the same antisocial behaviors listed above, but they go unnoticed by most, ghetto behavior is not limited to any skin tone. I see turds from the hoid every day in my job. They are rude, obnoxious, violent and just plain human trash but they are not exclusively black, white, asian, or any other group.

blm simply plays of people's emotions and motivates these people as their form of 'useful idiots.' We have a political class that has used race amongst other things to divide and conquer the American population for 60+ years now. I think it was Booker Washington who said something to the effect that they keep racism alive and act constantly aggrieved because they enrich themselves at other's expense. That is the al sharptons don't really care what happened or who it happened to as long as they can show up, act like a hero and line their own pockets in the process. To think that ALL of this or that group is exactly 1 way is to play right into the dems hands.
The msm certainly act to fuel this situation as well. Their 'news coverage' is incomplete and incorrect at best, but mostly lies and a biased explanation of the events covered.

But sureb a honest conversation would be nice but it would require the racists on all sides to listen, to change, and to act appropriately not just blame all the world's problems on the minority of the minority or the minority of the majority.
Tubby513 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:42 pm
I would make the case that at the root cause of all of this, as with most problems, is Leftism. If you understand that the #1 motivator of Leftists is always POWER, it makes more sense.

Decades ago, the massive welfare state was created, and the nuclear family began to disintegrate. Fathers were exchanged for government. I don't have the figures in front of me, but I am betting if you compared single parent households in 1950 to 2020, it would be staggering. Indeed, it has affected all races, but it has devastated blacks the most. I believe today the number is somewhere close to 80% of all black kids growing up in a single parent household. And naturally, it's virtually always with the mom, since dad has been replaced by gov't checks.

Am I pointing this out to eliminate blame from the black community? No, I am simply saying the Leftists are behind the evil, as they enacted policies decades ago that have eroded black communities over time.

If we could snap our fingers and abolish the welfare state overnight, work towards a path of personal accountability and responsibility, our nation would heal.

But the Leftists can't have that, can they? It would certainly be a threat to their POWER.
100% agree with both posts.

Porcupine

Post by Porcupine »

Mandaree36 wrote:

Yup!

The former, however the latter bear some responsibility for allowing themselves to be used.

AKyle

Post by AKyle »

nalioth wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:08 am
Jabes0623 wrote:

Youtube's (and Google's) algorithms want you to believe that "all [insert race here]" are bad.

Not only that, but those [insert race here] who don't give a shit, or have no agenda or are otherwise fine upstanding Americans don't make videos demonstrating their fine American lives.

It's the next level of "programming" (not on TV any more)
Most of em on both sides but right into it like they want tho sadly.

meltblown

Post by meltblown »

My field of fucks is barren with all this BS as of late. If people weren't prejudiced before, they sure are starting to see reasons to become that way. My father said that there is something in the culture that will never change and that was 50 years ago. He was right even up to today.

Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

meltblown wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:08 pm
My field of fucks is barren with all this BS as of late. If people weren't prejudiced before, they sure are starting to see reasons to become that way. My father said that there is something in the culture that will never change and that was 50 years ago. He was right even up to today.
That something is the low IQ and violent, impulsive behavior
I miss my 20 inch spinners

AK-104

Post by AK-104 »

I agree with the OP.

guzzimike1

Post by guzzimike1 »

In my engineering work, I have met many Blacks who come from African nations.

Every single one of them was professional, well spoken and you almost immediately stopped noticing that this was a Black Man.

What I am saying is that it is not about skin color, but about education.

Sierra Nevada Marine

Post by Sierra Nevada Marine »

WHAT the OP meant to say is "Can we have a conversation about Imported Africans that overstayed their welcome.

And ohh yes I might have a tendency to look racist but then I dont care so neah..
It doesn't matter where it is, just so it isn't where you are!

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

Jabes0623 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:43 pm
caertaker wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:48 am
Jabes0623 wrote:

And IMO you’ve hit on the root of the issue. No matter how old, how successful, how accepted even the best of the black community holds onto that racism card. And if they’re talking to you about it you know damn well they’re teaching their children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, etcetera about it in much more frank language. Which creates a situation that feeds itself & can never be remedied.

Until they decide to change the narrative themselves this problem will never go away. But they’re incapable of changing the narrative because that would mean admitting that their race is a failure. And it hasn’t failed because of whites, capitalism, oppression or whatever buzz word they like to use. They’ve failed because of their own shortcomings.

I obviously agree with your overarching point, this is an unsolvable issue. It would be nice to do away with the government safety net, to allow everyone to succeed or fail on their own merits & weed the weak out of our society. Or to even create something of a black Israel, a homeland propped up initially by western cultures & then allowed to reach its inevitable conclusion void of western interference.

But sadly those are simply pipe dreams. We’ll continue to tow our societal anchor until it sinks & dooms us all. National suicide on the alter of equality. Insanity.
To quote: " And IMO you’ve hit on the root of the issue. No matter how old, how successful, how accepted even the best of the black community holds onto that racism card. And if they’re talking to you about it you know damn well they’re teaching their children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, etcetera about it in much more frank language. Which creates a situation that feeds itself & can never be remedied. "

Exactly......look at the figures for voting how they voted overwhelmingly[like 95%] for BHO, including supposedly Repub COLON Powell
mr. establishment affirmative action poster boy....for ONE simple reason...Skin color........
and where is THIER [ if they are good ,loyal American citizens] condemnation of the current riots,destruction & constant ,never-ending haranguing of the entire world with "Racism! systemic racism!" non stop 24/7/365? Where is that condemnation ?
CRICKETS...............

swohfal

Post by swohfal »

guzzimike1 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:31 pm

Every single one of them was professional, well spoken and you almost immediately stopped noticing that this was a Black Man.

You're automatically selecting the top 1% or less there. A lot of these people are well off and elite at home and come here to get educated and do even better than at home.

cotter

Post by cotter »

Tubby513 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:42 pm

FTW!

Some noon time preaching for ya'll...
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBsyAkfgtY ... e=ig_embed

Please explain the scapegoating here. This is the majority of the black community. Just want to live their lives as best they can. Many can see who/what has damaged their communities the most. The lack of family unit is devastating, the corrupt 'family courts' and divorce society is devastating.

But hey. Think what you want.

guzzimike1

Post by guzzimike1 »

swohfal wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:16 pm
guzzimike1 wrote:

You're automatically selecting the top 1% or less there. A lot of these people are well off and elite at home and come here to get educated and do even better than at home.
Yes, this is true. But I think it still comes down to education ( critical thinking ) more than skin color.

For example, 50% of Whites chose to elect the Kenyan ( Twice ! ).

Obviously most of those White People were not educated enough to do their own free thinking; instead choosing to go by what the TV told them to do.

swohfal

Post by swohfal »

guzzimike1 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:23 pm
swohfal wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:16 pm
guzzimike1 wrote:

Yes, this is true. But I think it still comes down to education ( critical thinking ) more than skin color.

For example, 50% of Whites chose to elect the Kenyan ( Twice ! ).

Obviously most of those White People were not educated enough to do their own free thinking; instead choosing to go by what the TV told them to do.

I'd concede that the top 1% of black Africans are likely sharper than the middle 50% of whites. These were the same folks who sold their defective farm equipment to whites for a profit.