Can We Have An Honest Conversation About Black Americans?

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
Jabes0623

Can We Have An Honest Conversation About Black Americans?

Post by Jabes0623 »

Over the past couple of months I’ve watched countless videos posted to Twitter, Worldstar, YouTube & several other sites of blacks attacking whites. Of blacks attacking blacks. Of blacks attacking police. Of blacks attacking statues. Of blacks attacking America.

I’ve tried to keep an open mind, realizing that most likely the entire incident wasn’t caught on camera so there’s likely more than meets the eye. I’ve taken into account the felon George Floyd’s death, the Covid lockdown & its psychological effects as well as the media’s unrelenting anti-white propaganda. I’m well aware that plenty of piece of shit white people are participating in these events. In many cases more whites than blacks.

And let me state the blatantly obvious just for the record: Not all black people are bad. Some are excellent, intelligent, thoughtful, trustworthy, successful, independent & liberty loving people.

But the intelligent few are clearly the minority. The vast majority of black Americans simply are not deserving of our (white, western, Christian, capitalist) society & culture. They’re ugly, evil, vile, racists who run in packs & attack weaklings. They’re bullies. They’re entitled. They’re spoiled. They’re loud. They’re a perfect representation of all that is wrong with the world.

And I’m tired of pretending otherwise for the sake of being PC or not hurting anyone’s feelings or societal norms.

Black people you suck & you need to GTFO. Seriously. Enough is enough & I’ve seen enough of this horribly failed diversity experiment to know it’s never going to work.

Sorry black people, we tried, we gave you every advantage, we paved your way, we paid your way, we paid your kids way & you still couldn’t keep up. Not even close. And that’s on you. It’s time for you to go. And yes black people, there’s is absolutely no doubt you are the problem.

nalioth

Re: Can We Have An Honest Conversation About Black Americans?

Post by nalioth »

Jabes0623 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:03 am
And let me state the blatantly obvious just for the record: Not all black people are bad. Some are excellent, intelligent, thoughtful, trustworthy, successful, independent & liberty loving people.

But the intelligent few are clearly the minority. The vast majority of black Americans simply are not deserving of our (white, western, Christian, capitalist) society & culture. They’re ugly, evil, vile, racists who run in packs & attack weaklings. They’re bullies. They’re entitled. They’re spoiled. They’re loud. They’re a perfect representation of all that is wrong with the world.
Youtube's (and Google's) algorithms want you to believe that "all [insert race here]" are bad.

Not only that, but those [insert race here] who don't give a shit, or have no agenda or are otherwise fine upstanding Americans don't make videos demonstrating their fine American lives.

It's the next level of "programming" (not on TV any more)

c0dy33

Post by c0dy33 »

You did not get the memo obviously.

They are worried about paying their rent and looking for bread to shoplift.

Jabes0623

Post by Jabes0623 »

nalioth wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:08 am
Jabes0623 wrote:

Youtube's (and Google's) algorithms want you to believe that "all [insert race here]" are bad.

Not only that, but those [insert race here] who don't give a shit, or have no agenda or are otherwise fine upstanding Americans don't make videos demonstrating their fine American lives.

I have no problem with black people existing. I just have a problem with continuing to pretend that they can co-exist in a modern, civilized, western culture. It’s simply not possible. I have no idea if the lights are too bright, the buildings are too tall or what the reason is. I just know this isn’t working.

It’s simply not prudent to destroy the western world attempting to achieve the impossible.

They’re not like us. They’ll never be like us. And continuing to try & force their round peg into our square hole is insanity of the highest order & to no ones benefit.

nalioth

Post by nalioth »

Jabes0623 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:18 am
nalioth wrote:
Jabes0623 wrote:

I have no problem with black people existing. I just have a problem with continuing to pretend that they can co-exist in a modern, civilized, western culture. It’s simply not possible. I have no idea if the lights are too bright, the buildings are too tall or what the reason is. I just know this isn’t working.

I just don’t believe it prudent to destroy the western world attempting to achieve the impossible.

They’re not like us. They’ll never be like us. And continuing to try & force their round peg into our square hole is insanity & to no ones benefit.
The "they" you're seeing are the small percentage who are subject to the largest dispersal of their media / shenanigans.

Get your head outta the programming.

c0dy33

Post by c0dy33 »

The blacks like Larry Elder and Leo Terrell can certainly live in a modern civilized nation. But 9 out of 10 have issues with this it seems.

Jabes0623

Post by Jabes0623 »

nalioth wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:20 am
Jabes0623 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:18 am
nalioth wrote:

I just don’t believe it prudent to destroy the western world attempting to achieve the impossible.

They’re not like us. They’ll never be like us. And continuing to try & force their round peg into our square hole is insanity & to no ones benefit.
The "they" you're seeing are the small percentage who are subject to the largest dispersal of their media / shenanigans.

Get your head outta the programming.
Decades of statistics show a failing, at our way of life, race. It has nothing to do with “programming.”

When you’re a hammer all you see are nails. You’re clearly an internet junkie, which is fine, but it leads you to some very narrow minded conclusions about data & how it’s obtained.

When mega wealthy, successful & widely accepted black people (think LeBron James, Kaepernick, Smollett & that NASCAR driver) attempt to sell everyone on the idea of blacks being oppressed by whites (even going to the extremes of faking racial crimes or looking so hard for racism they find it where it doesn’t exist) you can clearly see that the issues are not relegated to a fringe few.

They’ve chosen the pick a side path not me. I’m just reacting to their incessant attacks on my country, my race, my way of life. Clearly even they agree we are not compatible. So why continue this farce that just hurts everyone?

cotter

Post by cotter »

What is playing out is NOT a black/white issue. blm does not give 2 $hits about black lives. This is class warfare, the doets versus the dindu nuffins. One doesn't nerd to be black to 'didnu nuffin.' The hatdcore blm crowd are marxists (marx was a racist btw) who play the emotional crowd for all they are worth. The blm crown incites the emotional crowd about george floyd, because yes he didn't need to die that way but yes he set in motion the day's events himself. Not ALL of ANY group are one way. Right now we are a 'mixed group' of FAL files and AK files. Look at the wailing and gnashing of teeth that these 2 groups of GUN GUYS has brought about. I have had too many good black friends and seen too many goid black Americans to say ALL are one way (Sowell, Elder, Cain, Carson, Owens, Hodge twins etc). Please do not buy into the narrative that the ptb want you to believe.
We have a moral dilemma, an ethical issue nothing more. We all understand the 'fale news media' so why fall for their line of BS?

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

12% of the general population of the U.S. = 85+ % of the general population of every state prison in the country
Take one look at NYPD & FBI crime stats & that will tell you all you need to know ....nothing "small" about those "percentages"
Only "programming" thats faulty is THIERS , majority is hardwired to commit felonys,rob ,loot maim & kill
BUT "It aw YTs fawt yo"

Jabes0623

Post by Jabes0623 »

cotter wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:46 am
What is playing out is NOT a black/white issue. blm does not give 2 $hits about black lives. This is class warfare, the doets versus the dindu nuffins. One doesn't nerd to be black to 'didnu nuffin.' The hatdcore blm crowd are marxists (marx was a racist btw) who play the emotional crowd for all they are worth. The blm crown incites the emotional crowd about george floyd, because yes he didn't need to die that way but yes he set in motion the day's events himself. Not ALL of ANY group are one way. Right now we are a 'mixed group' of FAL files and AK files. Look at the wailing and gnashing of teeth that these 2 groups of GUN GUYS has brought about. I have had too many good black friends and seen too many goid black Americans to say ALL are one way (Sowell, Elder, Cain, Carson, Owens, Hodge twins etc). Please do not buy into the narrative that the ptb want you to believe.
We have a moral dilemma, an ethical issue nothing more. We all understand the 'fale news media' so why fall for their line of BS?
You’re making this about BLM. I am not. They’re merely a symptom. I do agree they care nothing about black lives, at all. They’re a terrorist organization bent on destroying America.

But since you brought it up. It would be impossible for BLM to exist if blacks were no longer part of our society.

No other racial, ethnic or religious group has anywhere near the issues assimilating to our culture & way of life that blacks do. Most seem to appreciate our freedoms, our advantages, our open mindedness & the opportunities our society presents for a better life for people & their children. I see no other group demanding reparations. I see no other group of people who hold onto a wrong that was mostly righted 150 years ago. At tremendous cost to whites both in blood & treasure I might add. I see no other group given so many advantages & failing to take advantage of them in any meaningful way. They simply demand more, more, more. They’re children having a fit. And instead of standing up & saying no more we continue to cave to them. To our detriment as well as theirs.

wormraper

Post by wormraper »

jeeeeezzus. are we having another one of these threads? can we get the new forum up and running before this turns into a shit show?

nalioth

Post by nalioth »

madmanmccoy wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:50 am
12% of the general population of the U.S. = 85+ % of the general population of every state prison in the country
Take one look at NYPD & FBI crime stats & that will tell you all you need to know ....nothing "small" about those "percentages"
Only "programming" thats faulty is THIERS , majority is hardwired to commit felonys,rob ,loot maim & kill
BUT "It aw YTs fawt yo"
It's actually 13%, and the guys that keep throwing out the "13/90" expect you to be a dumbass.

The "13%" represents the entire black population of the United States.

All 13% (i.e. "every black person in America") are not appearing on these videos or are being imprisoned.

Use your brains for more than warming your hair, right?

Jabes0623

Post by Jabes0623 »

wormraper wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:17 am
jeeeeezzus. are we having another one of these threads? can we get the new forum up and running before this turns into a shit show?
Feel free to move along if you don’t approve of the conversation.

Or you could sack up & add something of value to the conversation...

Lsmurphy

Post by Lsmurphy »

Jabes0623 wrote:
Over the past couple of months I’ve watched countless videos posted to Twitter, Worldstar, YouTube & several other sites of blacks attacking whites. Of blacks attacking blacks. Of blacks attacking police. Of blacks attacking statues. Of blacks attacking America.

I’ve tried to keep an open mind, realizing that most likely the entire incident wasn’t caught on camera so there’s likely more than meets the eye. I’ve taken into account the felon George Floyd’s death, the Covid lockdown & its psychological effects as well as the media’s unrelenting anti-white propaganda. I’m well aware that plenty of piece of shit white people are participating in these events. In many cases more whites than blacks.

And I’m tired of pretending otherwise for the sake of being PC or not hurting anyone’s feelings or societal norms.

Black people you suck & you need to GTFO. Seriously. Enough is enough & I’ve seen enough of this horribly failed diversity experiment to know it’s never going to work.

Sorry black people, we tried, we gave you every advantage, we paved your way, we paid your way, we paid your kids way & you still couldn’t keep up. Not even close. And that’s on you. It’s time for you to go. And yes black people, there’s is absolutely no doubt you are the problem.
I've watched the protests/riots/looting, 80% of these fuckers are white.

What you are witnessing is the Maoist/Marxist takeover, or attempted takeover of the US.

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

nails wrote:It's actually 13%, and the guys that keep throwing out the "13/90" expect you to be a dumbass.

The "13%" represents the entire black population of the United States.

All 13% (i.e. "every black person in America") are not appearing on these videos or are being imprisoned.

^ makes about as much sense as you do..........

Yeah ,thats what i said The[12%] "13%" represents the entire black population of the United States..... and blacks ARE THE majority 85 % and UP of GEN pop in every joint in the country ........
We've been down this road many times before & the FBI & NYPD stats back it all up .........
but it's "racist" to say that....the majority are all rocket scientists struggling against white oppression ....... give me a fkn break
Last edited by madmanmccoy on Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mandaree36

Post by Mandaree36 »

Now for the wild card in this discussion...

On video, in many riots, many statute vandalizing events and in many attacks on LE....I see lots of white people there. Matter of fact in many instance the whites outnumber the blacks.

So what can a guy say about that?

And who is worse? The white leftist mobilizing/using these blacks? Or someone else?

Inquiring minds want to inquire, so long as observe all parts of the current problem.

Kalashnikovologist

Post by Kalashnikovologist »

Jabes0623 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:23 am
wormraper wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:17 am
Feel free to move along if you don’t approve of the conversation.

Or you could sack up & add something of value to the conversation...
The fact of the matter is that your conversation holds no value at all. This whole thread is like the ignorant phrase, “No offense...,” which is followed obviously by something offensive. You lead in by claiming you understand there are intelligent, prosperous, etc. black people but then categorize an entire race by what the restless minority of black people are seen doing on TV.

Not to mention, you present a one-sided problem—here’s the issue but no solution. “Blacks can’t live in our society,” yet you present no solution as to the means to solve your conundrum. Sounds like typical democrat chatter to me...

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

THIS time it's marxists out in plain sight organizing,instigating
pick all the other riots "mike Brown", "trayvon" , that other drug addled idiot who broke his neck in the van ,all those riots were majority blacks "striking back at white oppression" by burning down & looting thier own 'hoods
Same old story from when I witnessed it in the 60s as a kid to now.....only now the marxists are using those ignorant ,useless assholes as a foil to cover thier take over attempt & blacks to get every white guilt knee boy , pussified political & corporate hack to kiss thier black ass....
and if that makes me "raciss" so fkn what

Specz

Post by Specz »

It's simple, the first civil war devolved into freeing them, the second will be because they are free

A J

Post by A J »

The place where I work serves a lot of inner city Blacks. Blacks represent about 60% to 70% of my customer base. As you can imagine, I've had my fill of diversity. I'm tired of the attitudes, the screaming, the fighting, the profanity, the rudeness and the general ugliness these people bring. Like OP said; there are some damn good Black people. Sadly, they are few and far between.

I interview for a new job tomorrow and will take whatever they offer.

MIG*7.62

Post by MIG*7.62 »

mojoracing

Post by mojoracing »

A J wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:48 am
The place where I work serves a lot of inner city Blacks. Blacks represent about 60% to 70% of my customer base. As you can imagine, I've had my fill of diversity. I'm tired of the attitudes, the screaming, the fighting, the profanity, the rudeness and the general ugliness these people bring. Like OP said; there are some damn good Black people. Sadly, they are few and far between.

We must have the exact same job! Its like they are trained from a young age. If they yell, scream and use profanity they will get their way. They literally walk in the door screaming about this and that before they so much as meet one of my employees. They threaten and insult to get their way. To top it off they demand something for free due to whatever made up reason ie. they had to wait, they were disrespected, we didnt help them fast enough, whatever, fill in the blank. You literally have to dish it right back and get in their face and then usually they will back down. I work in the auto industry. Today it was you changed my oil 3 months ago and it must have been something you guys did to now cause my air conditioning not to work. They pull in my service drive with the bass pumping so loud the windows rattle and get out of their cars like its normal. I had a guy call today asking about a new luxury car. When I asked about his budget he told me it was going to be his 18th birthday and his dad was buying him a new car from prison mind you and he had 4000 to spend. I guess i'd have to charge his dads commissary account. Thats just the tip of the iceberg. I simply cannot relay the amount of stories and situations on a daily basis. Every morning my lot is littered with 2 to 6 cars that they drop off during the night. When we check the vin and find out who owns them, we call and are told " i dont want it anymore, piece of shit dont run and it costs to much, Im givin it back." ITS UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE!!! EVERYDAY THIS SHIT! And I thought it was only me experiencing this shit!

Night Owl

Post by Night Owl »

Mandaree36 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:35 am
Now for the wild card in this discussion...

On video, in many riots, many statute vandalizing events and in many attacks on LE....I see lots of white people there. Matter of fact in many instance the whites outnumber the blacks.

So what can a guy say about that?

And who is worse? The white leftist mobilizing/using these blacks? Or someone else?

Inquiring minds want to inquire, so long as observe all parts of the current problem.
I’ve said it before and i’ll say it again, the biggest domestic enemy and enemy PERIOD, foreign or domestic, that this country faces is the WHITE LIBERAL.

Night Owl

Post by Night Owl »

mojoracing wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:21 am
A J wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:48 am

We must have the exact same job! Its like they are trained from a young age. If they yell, scream and use profanity they will get their way. They literally walk in the door screaming about this and that before they so much as meet one of my employees. They threaten and insult to get their way. To top it off they demand something for free due to whatever made up reason ie. they had to wait, they were disrespected, we didnt help them fast enough, whatever, fill in the blank. You literally have to dish it right back and get in their face and then usually they will back down. I work in the auto industry. Today it was you changed my oil 3 months ago and it must have been something you guys did to now cause my air conditioning not to work. They pull in my service drive with the bass pumping so loud the windows rattle and get out of their cars like its normal. I had a guy call today asking about a new luxury car. When I asked about his budget he told me it was going to be his 18th birthday and his dad was buying him a new car from prison mind you and he had 4000 to spend. I guess i'd have to charge his dads commissary account. Thats just the tip of the iceberg. I simply cannot relay the amount of stories and situations on a daily basis. Every morning my lot is littered with 2 to 6 cars that they drop off during the night. When we check the vin and find out who owns them, we call and are told " i dont want it anymore, piece of shit dont run and it costs to much, Im givin it back." ITS UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE!!! EVERYDAY THIS SHIT! And I thought it was only me experiencing this shit!
But Wormraper and Kalashnikovologist think you’re a racist for bringing it up.

Apparently, they haven’t been culturally enriched enough, like some of us speaking in this thread.

wormraper

Post by wormraper »

lol, how's this going to be ANY different than the last 2-3 threads with nearly identical names that have cropped up the last 6 months (ish)? This will go a few pages, then the claims of White Genocide, people claiming Abe Lincoln was the most evil president ever who hated them there black folks, and people sobbing about why their posts were deleted because "I wasn't saying the "N-word! I was just calling them "insert similar epithet, where is my free speech!!!"

it's pretty much rinse and repeat at this point