Toppled UK statue of slave trader quietly replaced with sculpture of Black Lives Matter protester

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
Christopher67

Toppled UK statue of slave trader quietly replaced with sculpture of Black Lives Matter protester

Post by Christopher67 »

There that settles it now, everyone happy? :roll:

“I think it’s amazing," Reid said. "It looks like it belongs there. It looks like it’s been there forever."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/edward-co ... s-matter

Lagavulin62

Re: Toppled UK statue of slave trader quietly replaced with sculpture of Black Lives Matter protester

Post by Lagavulin62 »

Imagine Washington returning and making some “me me me” jerkwad statement like that of one of his statues.

AKyle

Re: Toppled UK statue of slave trader quietly replaced with sculpture of Black Lives Matter protester

Post by AKyle »

Wow , that’s so diverse.

sigking

Post by sigking »

It's amazing they are not bitching about it being too black of a material.

Pogue_Mahone

Post by Pogue_Mahone »

Yeah, totally British.

I'm not going to say I advocate knocking it down, but if it happens I won't cry.

Savage11

Post by Savage11 »

Statue, raise your hand if you are lazy, on welfare, and have a half dozen fatherless kids. Does that about sum it up?

bill3542

Post by bill3542 »

Could you pull it down with a couple Mini Cooper cars or would the Lucas electronics fail first?

jtscuba02

Post by jtscuba02 »

Which one is the statue? Because the thing in front what with the white spots on its pants looks like the birds have already taken to shitting on its legs.

meltblown

Post by meltblown »

If black is beautiful, I shit a masterpiece this morning

AKyle

Post by AKyle »

meltblown wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:52 pm
If your shit is black I’d get to the Dr pretty quick that a sign of bleeding in your digestive system.

Ram Rod

Post by Ram Rod »

I've been toying with the idea of getting a paintball gun. This looks to be a real good reason. Now checking on ammo and hi-cap magazines to go with.

sigking

Post by sigking »

One of you tech guys please make a meme with that picture ^^^^^^^and put Joe Biden behind the statue smelling her hair.

trypcil

Post by trypcil »

It won't last! - it too will be argued as racist, it's already sexist!!

meltblown

Post by meltblown »

AKyle wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:57 pm
meltblown wrote:
If your shit is black I’d get to the Dr pretty quick that a sign of bleeding in your digestive system.
I saw it scribbled on a stall probably 40 yrs ago and never forgot it.

Thruxton-Texas

Post by Thruxton-Texas »

There's nothing wrong with this statue that creative use of some 10 minute epoxy wouldn't cure. Add a noose around the neck, or maybe one of those ridiculous sized dildos cut in half, and bonded to each end of her upraised hand. Or it could even be painted white. It's limited only to the imagination! :lol: .......James.

easttex

Post by easttex »

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
  • Nothing worthwhile ever comes easy
  • Amat Victoria Curam
  • Molon Labe

Porcupine

Post by Porcupine »

Sooooo- Tear down an old statue of a “racist” and replace it with a new statue of a racist.

Makes perfect sense.

guzzimike1

Post by guzzimike1 »

I gots a feeling that this "new" statue won't be around long...

MURKY1911

Post by MURKY1911 »

AKyle wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:57 pm
meltblown wrote:
Or a sign that you ate half a bag ofOreos the night before

bigdkf

Post by bigdkf »

Wonder how many 7.62x39 rounds it would take to knock every piece on the ground.

Pogue_Mahone

Post by Pogue_Mahone »

Somebody needs to get some paint and in the middle of the night paint some big ass red lips and big googley eyes on that statue. :mrgreen:

Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

Porcupine wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:08 pm
Sooooo- Tear down an old statue of a “racist” and replace it with a new statue of a racist.

Makes perfect sense.
Non of that matters.
Only that whitey and western civilization kiss da black man’s ass.

Truly incredible.

I seriously am embarrassed the way whites self loathe.
No one else seems to do it, just us.
I miss my 20 inch spinners

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

meltblown wrote:
Blk may be booty-full, tan may be grand..................
But YT, Y'All , IS the color of the Big Boss MAN..........

Browning Hi Power

Post by Browning Hi Power »

I want a statue that represents ME. A statue that looks like ME. ME ME ME. Look at me. Take a picture. I’m standing here with a fist in the air and I look totally bad ass. Can’t you tell from the super serious look on my face? Aren’t I special? Why isn’t society recognizing how special I am?!

Fucking hell. These people’s minds have not progressed beyond that of an attention obsessed child.

Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

Christopher67 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:14 pm
There that settles it now, everyone happy? :roll:

“I think it’s amazing," Reid said. "It looks like it belongs there. It looks like it’s been there forever."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/edward-co ... s-matter
And btw, that looks like a man in drag.

Fuck is that thing ugly
I miss my 20 inch spinners