Should cops actually fear aout their jobs being done away with?

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
Ram Rod

Should cops actually fear aout their jobs being done away with?

Post by Ram Rod »

Got to say, most of them are assholes anyway. No black or white BS and silly shit. Most of them have a god complex or perhaps small penis syndrome.

I've met many LEOs through jobs or contracts over the years. I've got pulled over for traffic stops many times. I've known good ones, and I've known assholes.
Guarantee that I don't think defunding the police is an answer to anything. I truly think they shouldn't have been assholes for many years. I honestly don't think they should count on public support while doing as they so choose without towing the line and obeying the laws they selectively enforce.
I do think this is a good time to reevaluate a lot of things for both civilians and LE.
Respect is earned. Enforcing laws contradictory to the constitution just plain sucks and makes you an asshole. It goes against your oath and job.
I used to make a point of defending our boys in blue. Things and times have obviously changed. The big cities suck for sure. My very own county sheriff is an asshole and plenty of folks have had enough of his lazy ass including me. Wish we could just fire the asshole at the next quorum court meeting. He's truly a piece of shit and several other folks in this county agree and have reported his lazy stupid ass to the FBI and internal affairs at state level.
Some of his deputies like violating constitutional rights along with this fucker. Got to get him out.
But nation wide? What's the story on all these assholes or the good guys?
Shape up or ship out?
You guys know I could give a shit less. I own my own property and my county sheriff isn't allowed here for any reason. He can go fuck himself in front of his asshole deputies matter of fact.

So what's your take in your area about LE and have they been assholes deserving or such disappointment from civilians?

hebie82

Re: Should cops actually fear aout their jobs being done away with?

Post by hebie82 »

Nope. Let the place burn. Fuck it.

Edited to say: I do not measure penises and compare them so no syndrome here
One of them girls that peels off the Bud Light label

Temecula

Post by Temecula »

Ice only met 1 cop in my life I thought was an asshole. And I was driving on the interstate after dark with no headlights! Trying to make it home before dark.. I was in the wrong.

I have had guns drawn on me., “my fault”. I have had speeding tickets.. “I was speeding”..

From what I have noticed in my life the only people who hate cops hate authority of any type, are criminals or both.

I know there are bad cops.. I just haven’t met one before.

Ram Rod

Post by Ram Rod »

hebie82 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:37 am
Nope. Let the place burn. Fuck it.

Edited to say: I do not measure penises and compare them so no syndrome here
I'm a fan of letting the shit burn.

thumper

Post by thumper »

Not all the cops are assholes, of course. But the shitstained asswipes that get the attention make life difficult for the rest of the guys just doin' their job.
If what is happening happens, no reasonable man will be gung ho to have his nuts crushed or worse in a system that eats it's own young.
Which will leave that small percentage of the employment pool who apply to LE for all the wrong reasons.
And if you think there was asshole LE before, wait & see who they get for replacements.
Just like the county group above, only everywhere.
Somebody absolutely must stand for what is right, and at this juncture, LE are it.
Little old ladies, broken down old men, women & children are worthy of a degree of safety and protection against the worthless fecal fragments that are running wild in the cities.
The cops are not the problem.

Sigloso

Post by Sigloso »

nobody is buying into this bullshit.

only people living in ivory towers are selling it and the moms of didndunfuuins (regardless of race) buy it. the other demographic is idiot barely legal college whores and dumbass soy boys that think going along with it will get them out of the friend zone.

caertaker

Post by caertaker »

Sigloso wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:05 am

only people living in ivory towers are selling it and the moms of didndunfuuins (regardless of race) buy it. the other demographic is idiot barely legal college whores and dumbass soy boys that think going along with it will get them out of the friend zone.
Politicians and Corporate CEO's sure seem to be caving to the Marxist's demands. Regular Joes not so much but even the few friends I have are reluctant to laugh at my inappropriate comments so while they're not buying into it, they're cowed.

jugrunner

Post by jugrunner »

Who cares .. ??

Cypheros

Post by Cypheros »

Watching this debate unfurl has been an absolute horror show. As with everything else, this argument has devolved into 2 asymmetrically opposed sides, and "you must choose one":

Side 1: All cops are evil, racist murderers of black people. We should fire them all....and let's kill them, too.

Side 2: No cop should ever have to worry about losing their job, or prosecution, when doing their job.

My Opinion:
- Not all cops are evil. Some are.

- Very few cops are actually racists. Some are.

- Each use of force is a different situation, with different circumstances. This means that each event should be evaluated individually. Sometimes, the officer's use of force is reasonable. Sometimes, it it not.

- If an officer violates a person's inherent rights, the cop should be afraid. Government exists to be a terror to evil, and that terror should extend to those who commit evil while wearing a badge. If the government won't do the job, then The People should step up to the plate.

- "Just following the law" is never a valid excuse for violating a person's rights. Anyone that uses this excuse should receive swift retribution.

- In this debate over police use of force, too many willingly forget that corrupt politicians/prosecutors/lawyers and (even more-) corrupt Judges are the source of the problem. No solution will have any effect until this is dealt with.

ColonelKorn

Post by ColonelKorn »

Sheep always need a Massah.

easttex

Post by easttex »

Sigloso wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:05 am

+1
  • Nothing worthwhile ever comes easy
  • Amat Victoria Curam
  • Molon Labe

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

Working class A CDL /fuel terminal construction in 5 different states North & South I've met a few shitheads over the years but overall I'll back The BLUE if needed,my Dad was a Motorcycle Patrolman '47-72.......more GOOD GUYS than bad like any other group.......
I would not want to be a Cop now,I'd be up on all kinds of charges

NOW in our county, we had a real GOOD GUY, encouraged everyone : "GET your carry permits[CCW] & if you have one CARRY IT"
Real nice guy too
Comes the '18 election,and 20,000 REGISTERED ,ELIGIBLE Voters sat on thier dead asses & we ended up with a openly "gay" latino who attends all the "PRIDE" events for a sheriff now who told the Deps:"LAY OFF Minorities,NOW"
and a soros-funded POS for DA..just swell huh? ...so we are fkd plain & simple...where it goes from here is anybody's guess

We also ended up with County exec that forbids county employees from cooperating with ICE,Immigration, Border Patrol etc,

Black Wolf

Post by Black Wolf »

Cypheros wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:31 pm
Watching this debate unfurl has been an absolute horror show. As with everything else, this argument has devolved into 2 asymmetrically opposed sides, and "you must choose one":

Side 1: All cops are evil, racist murderers of black people. We should fire them all....and let's kill them, too.

Side 2: No cop should ever have to worry about losing their job, or prosecution, when doing their job.

My Opinion:

- Each use of force is a different situation, with different circumstances. This means that each event should be evaluated individually. Sometimes, the officer's use of force is reasonable. Sometimes, it it not.

- If an officer violates a person's inherent rights, the cop should be afraid. Government exists to be a terror to evil, and that terror should extend to those who commit evil while wearing a badge. If the government won't do the job, then The People should step up to the plate.

- "Just following the law" is never a valid excuse for violating a person's rights. Anyone that uses this excuse should receive swift retribution.

- In this debate over police use of force, too many willingly forget that corrupt politicians/prosecutors/lawyers and (even more-) corrupt Judges are the source of the problem. No solution will have any effect until this is dealt with.
Well said!

I will add that "fair, firm, and consistent" are more important than a warm fuzzy disposition. The fact is a lot of cops are assholes. No one is ever having a BBQ, kids playing, chix runnin around in daisy dukes, good music, and suddenly says "we should call the cops, they'd love this!" No, the cops get called when everything has devolved to a primal level. Once everyone is at their WORST and everything is totally eftup, that's when we get called. Let THAT be damn near your ONLY experience with people, for a few years str8, and see if you don't start to become a cynical prick who views humans as walking bags of shit. I've managed not to, but it was a struggle that required help from God and two beautiful girls (my daughter and wife).

Should they be afraid of losing their jobs? Yes and no. There is not going to be a total disposal of LE, I do not believe for a second that will happen. I do believe they should be afraid of losing their job as a result of DOING their job. What happening ATL was a tragedy. No cop should have to be worried, after a shoot like that. So.... defund them all? Probably not. Selectively destroy them, one at a time, they've already started.

Porcupine

Post by Porcupine »

Cypheros wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:31 pm

My Opinion:

Very much the way I see it too.

Porcupine

Post by Porcupine »

madmanmccoy wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:49 pm
Working class A CDL /fuel terminal construction in 5 different states North & South I've met a few shitheads over the years but overall I'll back The BLUE if needed,my Dad was a Motorcycle Patrolman '47-72.......more GOOD GUYS than bad like any other group.......
I would not want to be a Cop now,I'd be up on all kinds of charges

NOW in our county, we had a real GOOD GUY, encouraged everyone : "GET your carry permits[CCW] & if you have one CARRY IT"
Real nice guy too
Comes the '18 election,and 20,000 REGISTERED ,ELIGIBLE Voters sat on thier dead asses & we ended up with a openly "gay" latino who attends all the "PRIDE" events for a sheriff now who told the Deps:"LAY OFF Minorities,NOW"
and a soros-funded POS for DA..just swell huh? ...so we are fkd plain & simple...where it goes from here is anybody's guess

We also ended up with County exec that forbids county employees from cooperating with ICE,Immigration, Border Patrol etc,
Nailed it.

All “we” had to do was show up.

Black Wolf

Post by Black Wolf »

My F'n son is considering going in to LE. I've never really laid law on him, since he was about 13. Basically I'd help him understand his options, tell him what I did and how it did/didn't work out for me (this applied to EVERY category). By 13, I was basically like, "you're grown, do what you want, BUT last time I did that shit....." I also made it clear, at that age, I held him to a grown man's standard and would deal with him the way i would any other man. For the most part, it worked well, he made great choices, stayed out of trouble, stayed in school, really proud of him BUT this shit?!?! Come on! The best advice I could think to give him was - if you INSIST on becoming a cop, line up a back up plan (night school for engineering, wtvr) because it is one of the few fields where your entire career can be destroyed for doing your job CORRECTLY. I gotta call him today, see if he has dropped this crazy idea yet, God i hope he has.

jaxxas

Post by jaxxas »

Cops are facing a real sh!t storm right now, I don't envy them. And this whole move to defund the police is pure bullsh!t. They may need some limits applied here and there but society is pretty much fuk'd without law enforcement. Are there bad cops out there? Sure, just like there are bad people out there, but not all of them are bad.

EPC WN

Post by EPC WN »

Dump qualified immunity. Watch all the guys that joined the force cuz they were bullied as kids leave in droves. Less cops will probably mean more crime in the short term. More folks will deal with the shit that comes their way with unapologetic force. Send criminals to the other side and let God sort em out. Eventually we'll get to the Utopian vision the liberals clamor for, there just won't be any liberals left to enjoy it... Through purge or coming to terms with the reality of everyday existence. Gonna get worse before things get better.

AKMStoy

Post by AKMStoy »

Should they fear their job of generating money for the town, city, county or state with no prosecution from what they did or how much they lied? Nah let them be idiots in the police departments. Force them out of there and they'll just be more retards stealing your lunch and drinks out of the workplace refrigerator while you are working as they think they are being funny and cute being a rat.
Cry havoc let slip the dogs of war

Cypheros

Post by Cypheros »

EPC WN wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:20 pm
Dump qualified immunity.
Agreed. I think many people who were already Liberty-minded before all of this kicked off are thinking about this now. I live near Louisville, KY and a LOT of people are angry over the Breonna Taylor thing. (Before the "Us Versus Them" idiots get in here, the Breonna Taylor incident is nearly identical to the Duncan Lemp incident.)

Mandaree36

Post by Mandaree36 »

I always see events like this as nothing more than opportunities for the butthurt to get back at LE, for their own poor behavior and forced accountability.

All the "bullies" routines and all the stereotyping bits are nothing, if not tiresome.

Meanwhile, LE go thousands of good acts every single day across this nation. Thats the reality. Another reality is the bad apples will always be used to generalize to the whole. I see the same moronism among liberals who hate gun owners. One bad firearm owner seems to apply to all firearms owners, with extreme prejudice.

As for LE, I feel for them - unions make getting rid of problem officers that much harder, and here we are.

Still the message to LE is clear, retire. Let the masses fend for themselves and choose a profession that allows you to give no fucks for anyone else.

KCTate08

Post by KCTate08 »

The collectivist hierarchy of law enforcement doesn't give a damn about "protect and serve".

AK-104

Post by AK-104 »

I think rather than fear losing their jobs, cops should fear not having the financial freedom to get out with the direction things are heading. I gave nearly two decades of my life to the job, and turned in my badge one month ago. I can honestly say that it has been a relief not to be dealing with the crap. I am confident that my overall health will improve within six months.

I pity those still trapped in the job due to a lack of options, and debt.

ohlongarm

Post by ohlongarm »

I could care less,i'm set already despite not retiring yet,if I can retire fine,if not due to the defunding,eradicating doing away with who fuckin cares.I saw this coming a decade ago. Still enjoy the job but I can't control the inevitable.

Wade2big

Post by Wade2big »

I learned over the last several months that I do not respect the police or the politicians. These shutdowns and the police’s willingness to enforce them is disgusting. These mask mandates and the police’s willingness to enforce them is disgusting. The police standing by and watching the riots and lawlessness take place is another nail in the coffin. There are no good cops. If there were then they wouldnt be cops. A so called good cop under bad command (chief, politicians) cannot be a good cop. Fuck them at this point. They are the only reason that the people’t rise up and end this bullshit. The police will fight tooth and nail to stop YOU.