Young mother shot dead for saying "all lives matter"

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
Pogue_Mahone

Young mother shot dead for saying "all lives matter"

Post by Pogue_Mahone »

This didn't happen in Minnesota or California. It happened in America.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... atter.html

I'd be willing to bet the shooter was not black, but was a white communist. How much more will we take?

nalioth

Re: Young mother shot dead for saying "all lives matter"

Post by nalioth »

. . . and here we are again, trolling the British tabloids for "American news".

TheGreek!

Post by TheGreek! »

Conservative lives matter, liberal lives don't.
Happiness, is a road, lined with wooden crosses with liberals nailed to them

Sigloso

Post by Sigloso »

Hands up don’t shoot

I can’t breath.

We are dealing with retards that eat, reproduce and vote.

Cypheros

Post by Cypheros »

TheGreek! wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:49 pm
If that is the goal of the Brown Shirts (aka BLM) and AgitProp, then they are certainly doing a fine job. Even the lefty people at my work are ready to start shooting these clowns. After they tore up Louisville, everyone is carrying guns, even into a "No weapons allowed" workplace. People are scared, and that has begun to manifest as anger. If the chaos doesn't end soon, I'm predicting there will be a major backlash against BLM and the like.

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

Cypheros wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:20 pm
TheGreek! wrote:
If that is the goal of the Brown Shirts (aka BLM) and AgitProp, then they are certainly doing a fine job. Even the lefty people at my work are ready to start shooting these clowns. After they tore up Louisville, everyone is carrying guns, even into a "No weapons allowed" workplace. People are scared, and that has begun to manifest as anger. If the chaos doesn't end soon, I'm predicting there will be a major backlash against BLM and the like.

Y'All know what Dirty Harry said.............

Lagavulin62

Post by Lagavulin62 »

madmanmccoy wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:21 pm
Cypheros wrote:
TheGreek! wrote:

"The three of us are not going to like that."

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

Lagavulin62 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:26 pm
madmanmccoy wrote:
Cypheros wrote:

"The three of us are not going to like that."
NOPE...........

voron

Post by voron »

i tried to look for a video but nothing. anyone got a link?
go fuck your mask

Sierra Nevada Marine

Post by Sierra Nevada Marine »

madmanmccoy wrote:
Cypheros wrote:
TheGreek! wrote:

A man has got to know his limitations!
It doesn't matter where it is, just so it isn't where you are!

hank327

Post by hank327 »

madmanmccoy wrote:
Cypheros wrote:
TheGreek! wrote:

“Do I feel lucky?” Well, do ya punk?

Just a Citizen

Post by Just a Citizen »

Woke AF!

A J

Post by A J »

I have seen a number of violent episodes at work all involving Black women from the inner city. It's getting really bad.

Today, a group of employees asked me (big, scary, former combat vet) why I didn't "physically neutralize" the three Black bitches. I responded loud enough for all to hear:

"If I even TOUCHED one of these ladies, I would be labeled as the aggressor. None of you would support me nor would the company. I'd be on my own like always, and you'd be safe and secure. That said; if any one of you.... Well... Most of you anyhow are physically attacked or threatened, I will bring all my resources to bear to protect you, regardless as to whether it costs me my career or injury."

They stood in awe of the response and went back to work.

I'll be honest. I'm no Kung Fu expert. The Army didn't do shit to train me in hand-to-hand fighting. I'm 56, getting weaker by the day and my primary go-to fighting skills were honed in 6th grade wrestling. That's it. For all intents and purposes, I'm a paper tiger.

What I DO have is: I am in better physical shape than most 20 somethings. I have a brain. I'm big and scary looking. I have seen Hell (Iraq) and have no fear. I won't quit.

AKFL

Post by AKFL »

At 3 AM in what sounds like a great part of town.... they all drew guns on each other in the first exchange of nice words. The fiancé of the woman shot back after being shot at later on under a bridge or something according to him... also I’m sure everyone involved were probably very nice people... 😂

thumper

Post by thumper »

Regardless of the time or place, a white woman was murdered for expressing the fact that 'all lives matter'. The MSM will not give this shitshow any traction, and many (all?) of the common source/social media sites censor any mention of the hate crime perpetrated against the white citizen. This will not do. The blood in the streets has already begun. Someone suggested that as the CW evolves you won't need any uniforms to know who is on what side. The enemy will identify itself as it has done during the last 3-4 weeks or so.. The silent majority will not remain silent indefinitely.
The chair is by the window.

Black Wolf

Post by Black Wolf »

Cypheros wrote:
TheGreek! wrote:
I have made this prediction - "peaceful protestors" are gonna send a round into the WRONG car and the occupant of said vehicle is gonna dump a 30rd through glass in every direction. THAT is you will see shit really start pickin up speed.

TangoUniform

Post by TangoUniform »

My curfew when I was a teenager was midnight. My mom told us kids "Nothing good happens after midnight".

AKFL

Post by AKFL »

thumper wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:57 pm
Regardless of the time or place, a white woman was murdered for expressing the fact that 'all lives matter'. The MSM will not give this shitshow any traction, and many (all?) of the common source/social media sites censor any mention of the hate crime perpetrated against the white citizen. This will not do. The blood in the streets has already begun. Someone suggested that as the CW evolves you won't need any uniforms to know who is on what side. The enemy will identify itself as it has done during the last 3-4 weeks or so.. The silent majority will not remain silent indefinitely.
I get it bossman all lives matter, BLM is shit. It’s probably more complicated than an all lives matter statement. And why do you act surprised the media doesn’t report it or give a shit about it. The media for years and years has been against reporting hate crimes against white people.. Bringing that up like it’s some big surprise... also why even bring up CW do you go socialize with the normal people who surround you in a normal persons daily life? Congrats on “finding the enemy” maybe just sit back and watch them eat themselves up in their own freak show cities.

EPC WN

Post by EPC WN »

Sigloso wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:15 pm
Hands up don’t shoot

I can’t breath.

We are dealing with retards that eat, reproduce and vote.
You forgot shit. They shit everywhere on everything.

n0clue47

Post by n0clue47 »

TangoUniform wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:24 am
My curfew when I was a teenager was midnight. My mom told us kids "Nothing good happens after midnight".
Same here. All the bad stuff seems to happen at 1/2AM when you should be home sleeping anyhow.

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

hank327 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:11 pm
madmanmccoy wrote:
Cypheros wrote:

“Do I feel lucky?” Well, do ya punk?
WELL we could've had a fine Dirty Harry Trivia contest....Y'All are basically correct.BUT.........
the quote I'm thinking of after seeing this ABOVE : " I'm predicting there will be a major backlash against BLM and the like."
Is when Dirty Harry said :
"Lieutenant Briggs : Suppose they panic and start shooting?"

DIRTY HARRY CALLAHAN : "Nothing wrong with shooting as long as the right people get shot !"

thumper

Post by thumper »

AKFL wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:29 am
thumper wrote:
I get it bossman all lives matter, BLM is shit. It’s probably more complicated than an all lives matter statement. And why do you act surprised the media doesn’t report it or give a shit about it. The media for years and years has been against reporting hate crimes against white people.. Bringing that up like it’s some big surprise... also why even bring up CW do you go socialize with the normal people who surround you in a normal persons daily life? Congrats on “finding the enemy” maybe just sit back and watch them eat themselves up in their own freak show cities.
What the fuck are you talkin' about?
You assume a great deal.
It is typical of a small, narrow mind.
Perhaps you should educate yourself.
Or go back under your rock.
Or better yet, just shut the fuck up.

Ram Rod

Post by Ram Rod »

Bullshit

MACV

Post by MACV »

Indy has become another high crime shithole. My daughter lives south of Indy and gives me updates on the crazy stuff that happens. While I believe you should be able to walk anywhere you want late at night you don't walk into the jungle when you hear war drums beating.

AKFL

Post by AKFL »

thumper wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:41 am
AKFL wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:29 am
thumper wrote:
What the fuck are you talkin' about?
You assume a great deal.
It is typical of a small, narrow mind.
Perhaps you should educate yourself.
Or go back under your rock.
Or better yet, just shut the fuck up.
Lol you assumed a lot more that nice people are out in Indy at 3 am just getting shot for saying 3 words. Then you got into talking about CW?! Lololol What am I educating myself about in this situation? please enlighten me, oh great enlightened one 😂😂😂