Now you're a clinincal idiot if you question the covidiocy

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
nalioth

Now you're a clinincal idiot if you question the covidiocy

Post by nalioth »

One of the providers of bird cage liners & fish wrappers published a story today saying that those who don't comply with "social distancing" are idiots . .

Link provided by Archive.is because I'm not giving the sumbitches the actual clicks:

Lower cognitive ability linked to non-compliance with social distancing guidelines during the coronavirus outbreak - PsyPost

Wonder whose payroll they're on . . .

MI redneck

Re: Now you're a clinincal idiot if you question the covidiocy

Post by MI redneck »

Well, that settles it.

I'm an idiot, clinically!

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

What's astounding is the amount of imbeciles driving around with masks on.............
The whole thing is a farce & it's ONE positive, is how it is exposing the sheep among us all

Lagavulin62

Post by Lagavulin62 »

“We expect that the contribution of working memory will decline as new social norms, such as wearing a mask or socially distancing, are acquired by the U.S. society over time,” Xie said.

I guess there is hope for us retards afterall? Very insulting. Not surprising though as all of this is but a design to shape us into a society of robots. Not this fella.

Northwest 80D

Post by Northwest 80D »

As my Great Grandma used to call them, those "experts" sound like educated idiots to me.

Any way to get Xie my number? I'd love to ask the team a few challenging questions and see if they could answer without showing their lack of cognitive ability and making themselves look like fools.

bill3542

Post by bill3542 »

I've had numerous ( Karen's ) bitch at me for not wearing a mask in public... I simply tell to take a long walk off a short pier or... ( no fucks given ).

PRegner

Post by PRegner »

bill3542 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:21 am
I've had numerous ( Karen's ) bitch at me for not wearing a mask in public... I simply tell to take a long walk off a short pier or... ( no fucks given ).
I always ask them how many times they've masked-up during flu seasons past. When they stand there and stammer at that question, I tell them to take their manipulative guilt, and blow it out of their ass.

Longranger777

Post by Longranger777 »

As stated above i give the mask shamers a stare and then remind them its a free country. At my local grocery store yesterday i was behind a Ww2 vet and his wife. They werent wearing masks. As always , i thanked him for his service and for showing the cucks he wasnt a lamb. He got a chuckle from that.

TangoUniform

Post by TangoUniform »

This "study" was authored by Weizhen Xie, Stephen Campbell, and Weiwei Zhang.

Same fucks that gave us this manufactured Covid bullshit to begin with.

Assholes.

ancientdogstudent

Post by ancientdogstudent »

Wow, what a crock that article and study are. I followed the guidelines perfectly, but I doubt my intelligence or lack thereof had anything to do with it. My regular habits for the past 10 years have been to avoid crowds, only go grocery shopping quarterly/buy in bulk whenever possible, choose work that requires little if any in-person interaction with others, and frequent hand washing after touching anything in public. When the restrictions and guidelines hit I wondered who could possibly be out of work and what anyone was possibly missing other than the special occasion/once per year visit to a restaurant.

What I've figured out over the last few months is that the goal here isn't to protect people: it's to turn everyone neurotic like I was for a long time. These behaviors used to add up to a lot of antisocial neurosis in the DSM-5. Now the symptoms of OCD, mysophobia, agoraphobia, pedophobia, thanatophobia, and general anxiety disorders are considered signs of intelligence rather than signs of mild mental illness? LOL okay. This totally isn't mass hysteria being presented as a necessary social/cultural change for the "greater good".

I guess the difference between a "loner" of concern and someone who is "responsibly social distancing" is the amount that the person is bragging about suffering from the effects of these restrictions and rituals? In this new secular state religion where everyone says "I believe in science" or "you don't believe in science" instead of presenting actual scientific data and studies that don't require belief I guess feigned suffering, self deprivation, asceticism, and self righteousness are the virtues.

Ol Okie

Post by Ol Okie »

madmanmccoy wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:02 am
What's astounding is the amount of imbeciles driving around with masks on.............
The whole thing is a farce & it's ONE positive, is how it is exposing the sheep among us all
Ain’t that the truth!!! :evil:

Ram Rod

Post by Ram Rod »

Yep. I knew it!

Stupid humans

ColonelKorn

Post by ColonelKorn »

I still feel like I'm living through "They Live".

voron

Post by voron »

where the fuck is the giant meteor
go fuck your mask

ServiceRifle

Post by ServiceRifle »

Live free or die - MONON LABE!

chillypepper

Post by chillypepper »

I don't have the link, will get this afternoon.

Basically a clinic sent in 10 unused test swabs. They all came back positive.

Northwest 80D

Post by Northwest 80D »

chillypepper wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:14 pm
I don't have the link, will get this afternoon.

Basically a clinic sent in 10 unused test swabs. They all came back positive.
Yeah, I saw that one too. I also had one pop up last week saying one of the brands were having about 33% of their tests showing a false positive.

Ultimately, tests or not, masks or not, this whole deal is nothing but a huge political scam being pushed by the Dems and fed by the MSM...