Stay Clear Of NYC

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
AKMStoy

Stay Clear Of NYC

Post by AKMStoy »

A retired army nurse exposes how NYC treats people in hospitals. Even persons without the virus are set up to catch the virus. Persons not sick enough to be on a ventilator are stuck on one and sedated and subjected to conditions that they catch the virus or plain mistreated till they die. The great mighty NYC. Yah right. These doctors are toast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-XVqbEe3ns
Cry havoc let slip the dogs of war

AKMStoy

Re: Stay Clear Of NYC

Post by AKMStoy »

Probably explains why so many police died from getting checked out at the hospitals. Oh the misery when the NYC cops see this and any of their family or cop pals died at this hospital. Riots are pussies after this :)

Ol Okie

Post by Ol Okie »

It’s all about the money, always

Tommo

Post by Tommo »

Just the fact the commie crap weasel governors of NY, NJ, and PA were sending people with the Chincom Flu back to nursing homes convinces me they want to get the death counts up to justify the lock down and prevent President Trump's reelection.

sigking

Post by sigking »

I'm sure when they make all the schools open back up, the PTB will get most of the last healthy ones left sick as shit.

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

If that video doesn't make Y'All Fightin' Mad, nothing will.............

Pvt.Joker

Post by Pvt.Joker »

AKMStoy wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:18 am
A retired army nurse exposes how NYC treats people in hospitals. Even persons without the virus are set up to catch the virus. Persons not sick enough to be on a ventilator are stuck on one and sedated and subjected to conditions that they catch the virus or plain mistreated till they die. The great mighty NYC. Yah right. These doctors are toast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-XVqbEe3ns
You had me at the thread title.

But yeah; this doesn't surprise me in the least. My only question is; is this ONLY being done in NYC or is it a nationwide sort of thing? It sure makes me reconsider "going to get tested, just in case" because I have NO intention of letting those vultures make $40K off of putting me to sleep like a stray dog, and every time something like this comes to light, I lose more and more trust in the healthcare system.

Travish

Post by Travish »

Tommo wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:01 pm
Just the fact the commie crap weasel governors of NY, NJ, and PA were sending people with the Chincom Flu back to nursing homes convinces me they want to get the death counts up to justify the lock down and prevent President Trump's reelection.
We all knew they would lie, cheat and steal but now there’s no doubt they will kill innocents to gain more power.

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

Well if it's being done at Elmhurst Hospital, it's being done wherever they think they'll get away with it

Used to think the "Medical Profession" was beyond reproach....until they got thier hands onme.................
No different than the rest of the modern world good/bad....there's Good Guys & then there's the lyin' connivin' , money grubbin' no count pos sunzabitches......equate those "professionals" with the "proffessionals " of the Legal system......'Nuff said?

AKMStoy

Post by AKMStoy »

Happy to make everyone's day brighter and happier not feeling remorse from thinking their country has real rats running a lot of the extremely necessary systems. They've definitely beaten the record for killer doctors and nurses.

It's certainly not just that hospital. Always figured once medicare is tapped out death is more likely. The throwing healthy persons on ventilators and knocking them out so they can't say anything is total rat brained. Other hospitals working with the same guidelines is highly likely. Many hospitals are under corporate control where practices like this are controlled. Cities will hire them to manage and give a cut of the profit.

Like many times before cuss words and anger isn't enough.
Where can we get text alerts for lynch mobs running around government buildings in NY? :)

A J

Post by A J »

The medical profession is just as dirty as selling used cars; probably more so.

My wife was seriously injured 2-1/2 years ago. As she was being released (and under the influence of many drugs) a fat, overly friendly, Black lady working for the hospital handed her a stack of papers to "quickly" sign. I intercepted the papers, smelled bull shit and told her to take a hike. Later, my insurance company told me that had we signed the docs, it would have cost us tens of thousands of dollars.