Kenosha Wisconsin on fire - BLM & Antifa Terrorists

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
Tak

Kenosha Wisconsin on fire - BLM & Antifa Terrorists

Post by Tak »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... usinesses/

Black guy resists arrest. Lunges to get into a car while trying to be brought under control, gets shot in the back.

Info on what really happened beyond that is sketchy. Smart money is he was trying to grab a knife of gun and got lit up.

The WI Governor hears about it and calls it ANOTHER murder of an innocent black guy by the police and riots, robberies, arson, assault and battery, armed terrorists, and looting ensues.

W_E_G

Re: Kenosha Wisconsin on fire - BLM & Antifa Terrorists

Post by W_E_G »

DakTo

Post by DakTo »

There goes the the Kenosha police gang squad. The first to be likely cut.

W_E_G

Post by W_E_G »

Attachments
library.jpg
library.jpg (127.55 KiB) Viewed 4687 times

W_E_G

Post by W_E_G »

Look who is doing traffic stops now, and who they are stopping.

https://twitter.com/livesmattershow/sta ... 55745?s=20

W_E_G

Post by W_E_G »

Attachments
EgCvwk6VAAAX26v.jpg
EgCvwk6VAAAX26v.jpg (105.12 KiB) Viewed 4683 times

Tak

Post by Tak »

Its a disgrace. The Governor encouraged this. The media encourages it. 'Social Media' enables and encourages it.

Kenosha was once a proud small industrial city that went the way of many such places in America. It settled into a small city role and survived and was a decent enough place. Nice little city on the lake. Obviously like all such places it has it's bad side with drugs and poverty and crime, and that was ignited by scum and agitators.

Armed terrorists roadblocking police, too terrified to do a gdam thing about it. Guy in the street with a semi-auto rifle stopping an armored police van. WTF wasn't that guy taken or shot dead?

Tak

Post by Tak »

W_E_G wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:12 pm
Look who is doing traffic stops now, and who they are stopping.

https://twitter.com/livesmattershow/sta ... 55745?s=20
The longhair in red with the rifle should have been given 3 seconds to drop his weapon or else be shot dead.

auggiedoggie

Post by auggiedoggie »

Tak wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:28 pm
Its a disgrace. The Governor encouraged this. The media encourages it. 'Social Media' enables and encourages it.

Kenosha was once a proud small industrial city that went the way of many such places in America. It settled into a small city role and survived and was a decent enough place. Nice little city on the lake. Obviously like all such places it has it's bad side with drugs and poverty and crime, and that was ignited by scum and agitators.

Armed terrorists roadblocking police, too terrified to do a gdam thing about it. Guy in the street with a semi-auto rifle stopping an armored police van. WTF wasn't that guy taken or shot dead?
Rather than easing racism, this kind of Bullchit creates racism and deepens the divide.

Tak

Post by Tak »

This picture shows - when you try to bargain with evil, it's just a matter if evil eats you first, later, or last:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-con ... 00x361.jpg

that was a local family owned used car dealer. Burned to the ground now.

txak474u

Post by txak474u »

How's that hope and change working for you?
Attachments
missmeyet-1024x722.jpg
missmeyet-1024x722.jpg (197.45 KiB) Viewed 4654 times

Whydah

Post by Whydah »

I have to wonder what it is those libtards expect to benefit from dropping down on their knees and kissing the ass of a violent racist Marxist organization. They just show their weakness in the face of bullying thugs. Obviously the police are useless. But having been in Kenosha numerous times I would have thought enough men lived there to step in. I guess not.

hkshooter

Post by hkshooter »

Whydah wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:01 pm
I have to wonder what it is those libtards expect to benefit from dropping down on their knees and kissing the ass of a violent racist Marxist organization. They just show their weakness in the face of bullying thugs. Obviously the police are useless. But having been in Kenosha numerous times I would have thought enough men lived there to step in. I guess not.
Those men know if they step up they'll be made the criminals by the police and elected officials.
So why bother putting their necks out there?

Thorack

Post by Thorack »

Well,

That Sheriffs Armored truck was interesting. Hope they had an air filtration system or gas masks. Most of the Tear Gas grenades got kicked under the truck. Getting tear gassed in an armored vehicle would not be fun!

Thorack

v guy

Post by v guy »

The animals in charge, will now probably penalize persons wearing hawaiian shirts, ( if they can find them), or in Police Uniforms, or maybe even pickup truck drivers as the persons to be penalized...... or maybe those who ate french fries on tuesday last. It is them damn French Fry eaters.

Maybe they will blame all white persons? Oops, they already are, as white people are like dumb donkey and you can blame them for anything like Covid or the Civil War or just having an IQ over 70..

The perps in charge NEVER WILL THEY GO AFTER THE REAL PERPS, throwing the bricks, until it is right at their doorsteps. Lorie Lighfoot, the Chicago Mayor has been tasting the fruit of her delusions.

The public is quite aware of this group of savages, acting like Attilla the Hun, and is whistling as they walk past the graveyards, hoping that they will not be killed by "them."

Gun and ammo sales are thru the roof, primarliy due to well placed fears.

Watching them loot and rob stores, it is just a matter of time before they just pick occupied apt buildings nearby, to loot.... and then burn by placing fires at the ground floor entrances. Even then the perps will be excused for setting "accidental" fires.........they have been so far.

America is America, and I expect a harmonious outcome, because we are Americans and act like Americans in times of troubles.

REPRESSION, SUPRESSION, AGGRESSION, INCARCERATION is the only known cure, and will come in time.

yellowhand

Post by yellowhand »

When you and yours, your business is being attacked, burned to the ground, the "reason" why means absolutely nothing at that point, only the number of rounds remaining in your magazine.

And when did stopping a police vehicle, with a rifle, on a public street, not become an instant death sentence?

Restraint in the face of a mob, gets your head busted, throat cut, and your place burned to the ground.

In a civilized society, with civil peoples, when stopped for any reason, right or wrong, by a police officer, you simply comply.

Said another way, never get into a life and death fight, with any man with a gun, two pound badge, radio, and alligator shoes.

meltblown

Post by meltblown »

I sick of the media saturation over these mutherfuckers. Time to read the riot act and bust some heads. Kill as many as it takes.

Whydah

Post by Whydah »

hkshooter wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:07 pm
Whydah wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:01 pm
Those men know if they step up they'll be made the criminals by the police and elected officials.
So why bother putting their necks out there?
Their necks are already 'out there'. So are the necks of their families, their jobs, their right to be safe in their own homes. A group of two or three hundred of them taking care of business... whose going to jail? None. Its coming. Some community somewhere isn't going to tolerate this crap.

Thorack

Post by Thorack »

Well,

There is a reason most of this is happening in Urban areas. My suburban neighborhood is full of cops and their families.

Thorack

yellowhand

Post by yellowhand »

Thorack wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:02 am
Well,

There is a reason most of this is happening in Urban areas. My suburban neighborhood is full of cops and their families.

Thorack
People defend what is theirs, what they hold near and dear to them.

Never heard of anyone defending an urban public housing project, except for drug dealers.

If these people hate all of us so much, then stop taking all the public housing, EBT, handouts, tax payer health care, and general welfare.

Wall themselves up in their areas, and stay there.

I'm well past giving a shit, let them all starve/kill one another, do drugs, rape, pillage and plunder, but only in their areas.

meltblown

Post by meltblown »

yellowhand wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:16 am
Thorack wrote:
Well,

Thorack

Never heard of anyone defending an urban public housing project, except for drug dealers.

If these people hate all of us so much, then stop taking all the public housing, EBT, handouts, tax payer health care, and general welfare.

I'm well past giving a shit, let them all starve/kill one another, do drugs, rape, pillage and plunder, but only in their areas.
It's funny you that. There was a time that we all used to laugh and say wall up the area, drop in the drugs, cheap wine and guns and the situation would take care of itself.

yellowhand

Post by yellowhand »

meltblown wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:29 am
yellowhand wrote:
Thorack wrote:
Well,

Thorack

It's funny you that. There was a time that we all used to laugh and say wall up the area, drop in the drugs, cheap wine and guns and the situation would take care of itself.
Looking out my bedroom window, walls work really well.:)LOL

meltblown

Post by meltblown »

yellowhand wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:48 am
meltblown wrote:
yellowhand wrote:

Hunert yards of buffer zone in each direction helps too

yellowhand

Post by yellowhand »

meltblown wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:00 am
yellowhand wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:48 am
meltblown wrote:

Hunert yards of buffer zone in each direction helps too
A good old friend from the bad old days, never here to my place, looked around, smiled, and It'll do!:)LOL
Horse pastures, with everything pushed back/knocked down from house, 600 to 800 feet, works really well....

v guy

Post by v guy »

Water seeks its own level, as do people.

There are reasons why urban ghettos exist, in formerly acceptable neighborhoods. It takes job skills to earn a living and those job skills and education allow a person to live where he can afford to live. The urban inhabitant, with no family to teach acceptable behavior, generally skips the education part and goes right to the primordial gang level.

The amt of money pumped into those neighborhoods of uneducated people and thugs, in the many forms of welfare that exsits, and the free "whatever available," makes them all live better than most Americans from the 1980's. How can so many of them drive fancy SUV's?

They do not want education, OR ANY COPS TO ENFORCE THE LAWS WE ALL LIVE BY... just the FREE benefits, and now will kill the police and you to get it---- like primordial thugs.
MURDER RATE IS UP IN ALL THE CITIES BY THUGS.

The genie is out of the bottle, but the genie WILL go back into the bottle.
Be a bottle capper, and vote for Trump.