What would you do to help the President get re-elected?

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
Randall

What would you do to help the President get re-elected?

Post by Randall »

If you were President Trump's campaign manager what strategies would you suggest to help guarantee a win in November?

Here are a few of mine...

- The President needs to stop talking about how his decisions are "getting great reviews" from the public at large. It makes it sound like he is making his decisions based on polls. A leader says, "These are the decisions I've made, and here are the positive outcomes of those decisions." President Trump needs to start framing his answers in this manner.

- Get President Trump in front of cameras with a list of "Campaign Promises Made" and "Promises Kept." Compare that list with Bidens' Unfulfilled Campaign Promises from each campaign starting in 1973.

- Continue the attack against Biden's past "racist" comments going back to 1973. Also, include every clip of Kamala calling out Biden as a racist that you can find. I know I've seen a few.

- The meme war against Handsy Grabby Hair Sniffin' Joe continues full force. Have someone put those memes into a prime time commercial with some background music and play it over and over during Dancing with the Stars. Make sure you show those kids trying to pull away from the would be "Hair Sniffer in Chief".

- Commercials attacking Hunter Biden's Ukraine/China, and Jim Biden's commercial loans and his subsequent "failures to repay those loans" (Money Laundering)... And, feed Romney's son to the wolves as well.

BillT - As an attorney, this will be a good exercise for you. You get to argue the other side...as it were.

Tak

Re: What would you do to help the President get re-elected?

Post by Tak »

He should put his hot wife into some commercials, asking people to vote for Trump. Who could turn down a request from her?

Phx-muc

Post by Phx-muc »

I’d ask the twelve and thirteen year old girls he raped along with his pedophile buddy Epstein to come forward

MACV

Post by MACV »

Phx-muc wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:08 am
I’d ask the twelve and thirteen year old girls he raped along with his pedophile buddy Epstein to come forward

What's Clinton got to do with this?

MI redneck

Post by MI redneck »

MACV wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:15 am
Phx-muc wrote:

What's Clinton got to do with this?
Zing!

Randall

Post by Randall »

Phx-muc wrote:
Okay, Gentlemen. Feel free to open your own thread if you feel the need. In the mean time, let the grown ups answer the original question.

jaxxas

Post by jaxxas »

Vote!

What do I win?

DakTo

Post by DakTo »

"The President needs to stop talking about how his decisions are "getting great reviews" from the public at large. It makes it sound like he is making his decisions based on polls. A leader says, "These are the decisions I've made, and here are the positive outcomes of those decisions." President Trump needs to start framing his answers in this manner."

I'm not sure I agree in total with this opinion. You learn quickly in corporate and government life if your opponents or the media for that matter refuses to acknowledge your accomplishments...tute your own horn. The President is only accentuating the positives of his administration and ensuring those accomplishments are kept front & center in the public eye. Promises kept plus a few more extras.

Tak

Post by Tak »

Studies have shown negative/attack ads are more effective than feel-good ads.

He needs to continue to hit Biden and the Democrats on how they have endorsed the rioting,burning, and looting of cities. Of how they are destroying jobs. Of how they want to raise your taxes to fund free stuff for illegals. How their energy policies lead to blackouts. And how they want to confiscate your guns.

Hammer those points.

yellowhand

Post by yellowhand »

Vote in November and not get all teary eyed about his typical NY billionaire bluster.:)LOL

Everyone said this man could not win, he was doing "it" all wrong, had no chance, twitter would destroy him, too bombastic, bla, bla, bla, needs to do this, not do this, etc.

He won, suspect, he wins again.

HE is running for president, not any of us, he won last time, leave him alone, let him do it his way.

So far, his way, has worked just fine, he won last time....

Bawana jim

Post by Bawana jim »

Promises made and promises kept is all he needs to keep his base. The dems are sending him new voters with all the riots and corruption. If he doesn't win then the country is gone for good.

trypcil

Post by trypcil »

I like to be the 9mm and Pigs Trough operator, to facilitate the demise of the dnc, leaving Trump free and clear to then concentrate on eradicating the Rino issue, in his own back yard!!

jugrunner

Post by jugrunner »

He already has all the help he needs .. I called it last election .. The day he announced .. I'll call it again .. Just hide and watch .. !!

Bawana jim

Post by Bawana jim »

jugrunner wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:59 pm
He already has all the help he needs .. I called it last election .. The day he announced .. I'll call it again .. Just hide and watch .. !!
In an honest election Trump will kick Biden butt, if you look at what happened to the nation I fear the election will be tainted.

Flashy

Post by Flashy »

Stop listening to msm tell you Biden is ahead, I’m in the liberal part of pa and I’ve maybe seen about 10 Biden signs to about 2000 trump signs and flags. When I go up to nepa I see shit loads of trump flags in the area that is supposedly Biden’s home. Voter fraud is Biden’s only hope

v guy

Post by v guy »

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffhp&q=polter ... AA51aa.jpg

The above photos are what Biden really looks like... the deranged minister from Poltergeist.

He scares the shit out of people, because of his appearance, and his incompetent words and actions. He belong in assisted care right now.

People do not like Kamala.
Democrats will stay home in droves, while many other Dems will vote for Trump in secret.

Trump just has to do what he is doing........

martin35

Post by martin35 »

Asking for more than my vote should be illegal.

MACV

Post by MACV »

This election won't be decided on Nov 3. The democrats are going to drag it out for months. Absentee ballots, mail in ballots, which ones are accepted or rejected. They'll try to bypass state voting laws and of course cheat like they do in every election. It's going to be Florida 2000 on a much larger scale.

v guy

Post by v guy »

I am going to print out a big pic of that deranged minister from Poltergeist, and put it on the back of my pickup truck, with Bidens name.

People have got to recognize Joe for what he is.

"DEMOCRATS FOR TRUMP", bumper sticker under the photo, left over from my 2016 supply.

Whydah

Post by Whydah »

Arrest George Soros as a Nazi collaborator, freeze all Soros accounts, close all Soros organizations and deny them operational abilities globally, then deport Soros back to Hungary to stand trial.

Indict all corporations funding BLM/Antifa for sedition, arresting CEOs and Board members and incarcerate until trial.