Re: Millie arrested

Post by 2barearms »

4markk wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:24 pm
2barearms wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:46 pm
4markk wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:19 pm

An individual (aka, not a business) was questioned (not arrested or detained) for IMPORTING a large number ("few cases") of fuel filters.

Newsflash, all legal imports are recorded and can be tracked. And you can be questioned about them.

The Government is not tracking your domestic purchases on e-Bay. NO ONE was ARRESTED. So were you lying or are you talking about a different case???

The way you guys ignore facts and suck in spin you are starting to look like Democrats.
Newsflash....they were there to investigate him for buying an illegal suppressor on the internet....

Also they have released Millie as of yesterday....
i suppose the waterboarding failed.....
So you DID LIE when you said he was "ARRESTED". Then follow it with another LIE.

And NO, he was NOT investigated "for buying an illegal suppressor". He was investigated for IMPORTING an UNUSUAL number of fuel filters that could be used to construct illegal suppressors. Since he was NOT ARRESTED, the system worked. The UNUSUAL activity was investigated and determined not to be nefarious.

Same thing would happen if you bought a pallet of ammonium nitrate. You would be redflagged. They would investigate if there was any nefarious activities.

Waterboarding???? Oooohhhh please. Drama much????
My statement was not a a’Lie’ dude....it was stating that it could happen under similar circumstances...you apparently didn’t see the video where the DHS goon tells him he’s being investigated for buying suppressors....then he takes them to the shop to show them what he bought and how they wouldn’t make a good suppressor since they don’t have a hole they them...so stop with liar shit.....

4markk

Post by 4markk »

2barearms wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:25 pm
4markk wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:24 pm
2barearms wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:46 pm

Newsflash....they were there to investigate him for buying an illegal suppressor on the internet....

Also they have released Millie as of yesterday....
i suppose the waterboarding failed.....
So you DID LIE when you said he was "ARRESTED". Then follow it with another LIE.

And NO, he was NOT investigated "for buying an illegal suppressor". He was investigated for IMPORTING an UNUSUAL number of fuel filters that could be used to construct illegal suppressors. Since he was NOT ARRESTED, the system worked. The UNUSUAL activity was investigated and determined not to be nefarious.

Same thing would happen if you bought a pallet of ammonium nitrate. You would be redflagged. They would investigate if there was any nefarious activities.

Waterboarding???? Oooohhhh please. Drama much????
My statement was not a a’Lie’ dude....it was stating that it could happen under similar circumstances...you apparently didn’t see the video where the DHS goon tells him he’s being investigated for buying suppressors....then he takes them to the shop to show them what he bought and how they wouldn’t make a good suppressor since they don’t have a hole they them...so stop with liar shit.....
Your statement was not a LIE???? Then please point out where in the video "where they haul your ass off to jail or water boarding for buying fuel filters on Alibaba". Prove me wrong!!!! I'll make it even easier, cite an article "where they haul your ass off to jail or water boarding for buying fuel filters on Alibaba". (You seem to have a fixation with waterboarding, you should try it sometime. Vast majority won't make it 5 seconds).

NO he was not investigated for buying suppressors, since he did not buy suppressors. He was investigated for IMPORTING an UNUSUAL number of fuel filters that could be used to construct illegal suppressors. The statement was probably made for shock impact. Another Newsflash, LEO's can lie to you.

"it was stating that it could happen under similar circumstances." NO AGAIN. There was no crime. So under "similar circumstances" of a NON-CRIME, they would do the same (NO arrest ... NO waterboarding) .

Instead of keep coming back here with untruths (aka LIES), you should just say, "Sorry dude, I made a mistake. It was an excited utterance. I let my emotions get the best of me."

Randall

Post by Randall »

2barearms wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:28 pm
Looks like the issue is a ‘stolen cell phone’
This seems to be the most likely scenario. Warrant appears to be issued by mistake. Apparently, this started as a family squabble caught on one of the family members' phone\camera. Phone was taken away to remove the video. Someone got butt hurt and made a Police report as stolen phone. Later everyone kissed and made up. Supposedly, Police were contacted to withdraw the complaint, but complaint stood for some reason. Court finally got around to order warrant. Sheriff showed up to serve warrant a month after the incident. Millie and a couple others involved spent weekend in jail. Timing appears to be coincidence with release of video...The interweb gets tin foil hat refit.

2barearms

Post by 2barearms »

2barearms wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:44 am
4markk wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:02 pm
K. Funk wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:57 pm

So you're saying that thousands of low level pions have access to the raw data of all Americans? That will make me sleep well tonight. Or are you saying that this isn't happening?

krf
What part of "gibberish" didn't you understand????

If you want to live in fear of the men in the black helicopters (who couldn't give a rats ass who you are), then breakout the tin foil and Duck Tape. Remember, Google, Amazon and Script kiddies have far more information that you voluntarily give up everyday.
You mean like the part where they haul your ass off to jail or water boarding for buying fuel filters on Alibaba......
Reading all your mail........

You obviously have reading comprehension issues......I never said he was hauled off anywhere dude......please read carefully.
They haul ‘your ass’ off to jail for buying stuff from alibaba.....it was figurative dude....you are the government cheerleader I forgot....what else should we ignore.......

4markk

Post by 4markk »

2barearms wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:57 pm
2barearms wrote:
4markk wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:02 pm

What part of "gibberish" didn't you understand????

If you want to live in fear of the men in the black helicopters (who couldn't give a rats ass who you are), then breakout the tin foil and Duck Tape. Remember, Google, Amazon and Script kiddies have far more information that you voluntarily give up everyday.
You mean like the part where they haul your ass off to jail or water boarding for buying fuel filters on Alibaba......

You obviously have reading comprehension issues......I never said he was hauled off anywhere dude......please read carefully.
They haul ‘your ass’ off to jail for buying stuff from alibaba.....it was figurative dude....you are the government cheerleader I forgot....what else should we ignore.......
You mean like the part where you totally made up a fantasy scenario and linked it to a true event to imply they were related?????

My reading comprehension is just fine. I deal with spin doctors and misinformation masters on a daily basis and they do exactly what you did.

4markk

Post by 4markk »

Randall wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:40 pm
2barearms wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:28 pm
Looks like the issue is a ‘stolen cell phone’
This seems to be the most likely scenario. Warrant appears to be issued by mistake. Apparently, this started as a family squabble caught on one of the family members' phone\camera. Phone was taken away to remove the video. Someone got butt hurt and made a Police report as stolen phone. Later everyone kissed and made up. Supposedly, Police were contacted to withdraw the complaint, but complaint stood for some reason. Court finally got around to order warrant. Sheriff showed up to serve warrant a month after the incident. Millie and a couple others involved spent weekend in jail. Timing appears to be coincidence with release of video...The interweb gets tin foil hat refit.
WHAT no waterboarding????? Oooooohhhh the humanities!!!!!

2barearms

Post by 2barearms »

4markk wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:14 am
2barearms wrote:
2barearms wrote:

You mean like the part where you totally made up a fantasy scenario and linked it to a true event to imply they were related?????

My reading comprehension is just fine. I deal with spin doctors and misinformation masters on a daily basis and they do exactly what you did.
Apparently not.....but you work for DHS so it’s not a surprise that you can’t read and understand the difference between a diesel oil filter vs a solvent ‘entrapment’ filter.......

4markk

Post by 4markk »

2barearms wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:13 pm
4markk wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:14 am
2barearms wrote:

Apparently not.....but you work for DHS so it’s not a surprise that you can’t read and understand the difference between a diesel oil filter vs a solvent ‘entrapment’ filter.......
LOL ... DHS are pussies. I was a senior leader in a unit that killed or captured 3,700 tier 1 & 2 bad-guys in 3.5 years. I commanded the guys in the black helicopters, I turned the water off in California, I buried the guys that were on the grassy knoll, I take nightly rides with the aliens, I worked at Area 58, and I beam microwaves into your head daily. Better tighten that tin foil, looks like some are getting through.

After pointing out your misinformation (aka LIES), you come back with, " you can’t read and understand the difference between a diesel oil filter vs a solvent ‘entrapment’ filter." What the fuck does that have to do with anything????? I just quoted your untruth (aka LIE) about "fuel filters".

Dude, you are the perfect example of the saying, "It is better the world think you a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

2barearms

Post by 2barearms »

Fuck you....government troll....

c0dy33

Post by c0dy33 »

Bawana jim

Post by Bawana jim »

This thread inspired me to log on today. After watching on you tube and reading 4 marks post I thought it might be fun to get involved in conversation.

2barearms

Post by 2barearms »

c0dy33 wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:30 pm
Interesting.....

4markk

Post by 4markk »

2barearms wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:33 pm
Oh, ouch cupcake, that hurt. What are you? 5????

At least 3 of the 7 items I listed are true. So far you are batting 0.

Bawana jim

Post by Bawana jim »

4markk wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:38 pm
2barearms wrote:

Who is it you work for again? Are you working now, here? :D :lol:

2barearms

Post by 2barearms »

Bawana jim wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:49 pm
4markk wrote:
2barearms wrote:

Look you moron are we fucking keeping score is this facebook are you some sort of internet censor....go back and read my post you fucking
idiot.....where did you come up with this stupidly from one sentence....wow are you smoking crack?

Bawana jim

Post by Bawana jim »

2barearms wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:25 pm
Bawana jim wrote:
4markk wrote:

Look you moron are we fucking keeping score is this facebook are you some sort of internet censor....go back and read my post you fucking
idiot.....where did you come up with this stupidly from one sentence....wow are you smoking crack?
Losers keep score, carry on with your bs. :lol:

MACV

Post by MACV »

So what happened to Millie?

4markk

Post by 4markk »

Bawana jim wrote:
4markk wrote:
2barearms wrote:

Pick any 3 letter combination, I probably worked there. Through the last 3 decades, I've popped up in the strangest places.

4markk

Post by 4markk »

2barearms wrote:
Bawana jim wrote:
4markk wrote:

So now you are denying you said, "You mean like the part where they haul your ass off to jail or water boarding for buying fuel filters on Alibaba" ????

Look cupcake, go back and read my post you fucking idiot. You obvious lack the reading comprehension to understand it.

Bawana jim

Post by Bawana jim »

4markk wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:15 am
Bawana jim wrote:
4markk wrote:

Pick any 3 letter combination, I probably worked there. Through the last 3 decades, I've popped up in the strangest places.
Has the country changed due to the work you do?

2barearms

Post by 2barearms »

4markk wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:18 am
2barearms wrote:
Bawana jim wrote:

So now you are denying you said, "You mean like the part where they haul your ass off to jail or water boarding for buying fuel filters on Alibaba" ????

Look cupcake, go back and read my post you fucking idiot. You obvious lack the reading comprehension to understand it.
How bout you go fuck your self....looks like it’s what you are good at beside sucking up all the money I make......

2barearms

Post by 2barearms »

I’d rather argue with Bill than an idiot like you....

Bawana jim

Post by Bawana jim »

2barearms wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:06 am
I’d rather argue with Bill than an idiot like you....
Its funny, you post on Mille and her story on manipulation then one of the manipulators does a number on you to piss you off. :lol:

I have had enough fun here, the conversation is too slow and sour. ;)

MACV

Post by MACV »

What the hell is going on around here. We got 4markeymark, a GS-7 TSA employee and Phuc muc dabtl's codpiece stirring up shit now.

Grizz44

Post by Grizz44 »

Millie has a Nice ASS. MMMMMM