Millie arrested

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
C2A1

Millie arrested

Post by C2A1 »

I like some of her stuff. Just keeping an ear to the ground.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRJItU0YJ7I

Randall

Re: Millie arrested

Post by Randall »

It'll be interesting to see how this shakes out.

trypcil

Post by trypcil »

The full length version is already down - basically the shadow net has been at it for a while - brennan, jones, all key players, none of it good!

trypcil

Post by trypcil »

But you can see it here - https://banned.video/watch?id=5f37fcc2df77c4044ee2eb03. - The GAteway Pundit article - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... an-public/

It explains much but will be considered by the left, as a Trump conspiracy! Look and Learn!

meltblown

Post by meltblown »

I'm following it. Interesting. Haven't had time to sit through the video yet. I think she will come out well in the end. I'll stand with her for a donation.

trypcil

Post by trypcil »

If she lives!

meltblown

Post by meltblown »

She'll live. They just want to give her a warning. I have a lot of faith in her resiliency. We need some younguns that are red pilled. She seems to get it. When I was her age I didn't because it was not outright in your face.

c0dy33

Post by c0dy33 »

I downloaded it just for this reason.

trypcil

Post by trypcil »

Well Melt', if the allegations laid out in the Film are even 'just' beyond a simple Trump support piece - well do watch, and do decide for yourself - but what is put together, in the film - is quite the reveal - life threatening!

4markk

Post by 4markk »

trypcil wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:30 am
But you can see it here - https://banned.video/watch?id=5f37fcc2df77c4044ee2eb03. - The GAteway Pundit article - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... an-public/

It explains much but will be considered by the left, as a Trump conspiracy! Look and Learn!
That video is absolutely laughable. It is a low level linguist and IO operator talking gibberish to make themselves sound smart to the uneducated. I had 1000's of each working for me when I was the J39.

2barearms

Post by 2barearms »

Looks like the issue is a ‘stolen cell phone’

Badzero

Post by Badzero »

4markk wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:55 pm
That video is absolutely laughable. It is a low level linguist and IO operator talking gibberish to make themselves sound smart to the uneducated. I had 1000's of each working for me when I was the J39.
So you’re saying it’s ineptitude not malice that’s the problem with the DOD?
From the ground it sure seems more like the latter.
trypcil wrote:

Badzero

Post by Badzero »

Badzero wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:13 pm
4markk wrote:
J3 is PACOM? Right? it’s been a few years

trypcil wrote:

4markk

Post by 4markk »

Badzero wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:17 pm
Badzero wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:13 pm
4markk wrote:
J3 is PACOM? Right? it’s been a few years

trypcil wrote:
All Joint Combatant Commands have a J3. It is Chief of Operations. The J39 is the Chief of Information Operations, which includes CNO and PSYOP and basically all non-kinetic operations of the command. By law, everything we say in DoD "must be true in fact and intent". DoD is forbidden from employing these methods on the US population. I'm in the belly of the beast and I don't know a single senior commander that would step over that line.

NOW, are commercial entities employing such methods. OOOOOohhh hell yes they are. On a daily basis the US population is being influenced by the propaganda masters.

K. Funk

Post by K. Funk »

4markk wrote:
trypcil wrote:

So you're saying that thousands of low level pions have access to the raw data of all Americans? That will make me sleep well tonight. Or are you saying that this isn't happening?

krf

4markk

Post by 4markk »

K. Funk wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:57 pm
4markk wrote:
trypcil wrote:

So you're saying that thousands of low level pions have access to the raw data of all Americans? That will make me sleep well tonight. Or are you saying that this isn't happening?

krf
What part of "gibberish" didn't you understand????

If you want to live in fear of the men in the black helicopters (who couldn't give a rats ass who you are), then breakout the tin foil and Duck Tape. Remember, Google, Amazon and Script kiddies have far more information that you voluntarily give up everyday.

4markk

Post by 4markk »

For more information on the subject research the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948 (SMA) and the Foreign Relations Authorization Act of 1987.

trypcil

Post by trypcil »

Distraction! The point being is that there are forces domestic that are trying to control the outcome of the election - period!

2barearms

Post by 2barearms »

4markk wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:02 pm
K. Funk wrote:
4markk wrote:

krf

If you want to live in fear of the men in the black helicopters (who couldn't give a rats ass who you are), then breakout the tin foil and Duck Tape. Remember, Google, Amazon and Script kiddies have far more information that you voluntarily give up everyday.
You mean like the part where they haul your ass off to jail or water boarding for buying fuel filters on Alibaba......
Reading all your mail........

K. Funk

Post by K. Funk »

The part of gibberish that I understand is that the answer to my question apparently is "both". You kind of confirmed in your non-answer gibberish that the data analyzers, whether commercial or government, know when where and how I shit and use the information to market me toilet paper, start riots in Portland and select presidents. Am I wrong?

krf

K. Funk

Post by K. Funk »

Oh and just for the record, I just laid down a dandy!!

krf

Randall

Post by Randall »

K. Funk wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:13 pm
Oh and just for the record, I just laid down a dandy!!

krf
Who says men don't give birth?
:lol:

4markk

Post by 4markk »

2barearms wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:44 am
4markk wrote:
K. Funk wrote:

krf

You mean like the part where they haul your ass off to jail or water boarding for buying fuel filters on Alibaba......
An individual (aka, not a business) was questioned (not arrested or detained) for IMPORTING a large number ("few cases") of fuel filters.

Newsflash, all legal imports are recorded and can be tracked. And you can be questioned about them.

The Government is not tracking your domestic purchases on e-Bay. NO ONE was ARRESTED. So were you lying or are you talking about a different case???

The way you guys ignore facts and suck in spin you are starting to look like Democrats.

2barearms

Post by 2barearms »

4markk wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:19 pm
2barearms wrote:
4markk wrote:

An individual (aka, not a business) was questioned (not arrested or detained) for IMPORTING a large number ("few cases") of fuel filters.

Newsflash, all legal imports are recorded and can be tracked. And you can be questioned about them.

The Government is not tracking your domestic purchases on e-Bay. NO ONE was ARRESTED. So were you lying or are you talking about a different case???

The way you guys ignore facts and suck in spin you are starting to look like Democrats.
Newsflash....they were there to investigate him for buying an illegal suppressor on the internet....

Also they have released Millie as of yesterday....
i suppose the waterboarding failed.....

4markk

Post by 4markk »

2barearms wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:46 pm
4markk wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:19 pm
2barearms wrote:

Newsflash....they were there to investigate him for buying an illegal suppressor on the internet....

Also they have released Millie as of yesterday....
i suppose the waterboarding failed.....
So you DID LIE when you said he was "ARRESTED". Then follow it with another LIE.

And NO, he was NOT investigated "for buying an illegal suppressor". He was investigated for IMPORTING an UNUSUAL number of fuel filters that could be used to construct illegal suppressors. Since he was NOT ARRESTED, the system worked. The UNUSUAL activity was investigated and determined not to be nefarious.

Same thing would happen if you bought a pallet of ammonium nitrate. You would be redflagged. They would investigate if there was any nefarious activities.

Waterboarding???? Oooohhhh please. Drama much????