FBI Agent Pleads Guilty to Durham

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
Henry Stevens

FBI Agent Pleads Guilty to Durham

Post by Henry Stevens »

ON A CHICKEN SHIT CHARGE! Durham has no balls and ought to be fired now. Fat and Stupid Barr should be fired also.

https://dailycitizen.focusonthefamily.c ... ham-probe/

THE CRIME IS TREASON. That was his intent and that is what he should be charged with. Mr. President, give us Joseph DiGenova.

cavegeo

Re: FBI Agent Pleads Guilty to Durham

Post by cavegeo »

Hopefully this is just the beginning and he gets this attorney to roll over on the other agents.

2barearms

Post by 2barearms »

This is a roll charge....you always grab the low hanging fruit....to get the good stuff at the top of tree....so you then get those other to interlopers
and then they flip Coney....then.......Susan Rice
Valerie Jarrett then.............Obama.

Henry Stevens

Post by Henry Stevens »

I have a better idea. Charge Brennan with Treason and that fucking communist coward will roll over on Biden/Obama like he has wheels.

SmokeEater2

Post by SmokeEater2 »

I predict that tool Comey will be set up to take the fall to protect Barry and Biden.

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

Henry Stevens wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:23 am
I have a better idea. Charge Brennan with Treason and that fucking communist coward will roll over on Biden/Obama like he has wheels.

Yeah that's the ticket......but don't hold your breath , didn't they just say the other day he wasn't to be charged?

there'll be some BS like " OH this is too sensitive to put mr. see eye ayy under oath or some total BS.........if ANY of the marxists do even ONE day in stir , I'll $#!+......

BillT

Post by BillT »

I am surprised Putin is not campaigning for Trump.

Henry Stevens

Post by Henry Stevens »

madmanmccoy wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:02 am
Henry Stevens wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:23 am

Yeah that's the ticket......but don't hold your breath , didn't they just say the other day he wasn't to be charged?

there'll be some BS like " OH this is too sensitive to put mr. see eye ayy under oath or some total BS.........if ANY of the marxists do even ONE day in stir , I'll $#!+......
That is why we need a real Attorney General and not a Bush recycle job. Nothing good has ever been associated with either Bush.

gew98

Post by gew98 »

BillT wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:03 pm
I am surprised Putin is not campaigning for Trump.
I'm not surprised you are campaigning for dementia joe.

gew98

Post by gew98 »

2barearms wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:54 pm
This is a roll charge....you always grab the low hanging fruit....to get the good stuff at the top of tree....so you then get those other to interlopers
Consider this , that with the time it has been known this clinesmith did these illegal alterations and applications has been minimally 8 months since the scrutiny has been put on him legally. The plea deal this toad took is one that he almost assuredly gave up other conspirators in the obammy regime. Durham has a rep for methodical lancing of such pustules of crime. More will come out before dementia joe & the Hoe think they can win. And all will be lost for those grifters.

BillT

Post by BillT »

gew98 wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:21 pm
2barearms wrote:
Consider this , that with the time it has been known this clinesmith did these illegal alterations and applications has been minimally 8 months since the scrutiny has been put on him legally. The plea deal this toad took is one that he almost assuredly gave up other conspirators in the obammy regime. Durham has a rep for methodical lancing of such pustules of crime. More will come out before dementia joe & the Hoe think they can win. And all will be lost for those grifters.
It is always intriguing in a trial how one side gets a wrong doer to name others in exchange for a sweet heart deal. The untrustworthy crime committer is suddenly believable. But in real life never trust the FBI. They are so inept I call them the Fan Belt Inspectors.

gew98

Post by gew98 »

BillT wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:45 pm
gew98 wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:21 pm
2barearms wrote:
It is always intriguing in a trial how one side gets a wrong doer to name others in exchange for a sweet heart deal. The untrustworthy crime committer is suddenly believable. But in real life never trust the FBI. They are so inept I call them the Fan Belt Inspectors.
Blah blah blah...same old sack of left nutter crap as always. Some people change , some people are and always will be bungholes..... shoe fits dabby ... and you wear it well.