5 year old white boy killed by black

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
Falzoomer

5 year old white boy killed by black

Post by Falzoomer »

The mainstream media won’t cover the horrific murder of Cannon Hinnant because the race of the victim and the perpetrator don’t fit the BLM agenda.
#sayhisname trending all over twitter
https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-news/f ... -captured/

SmokeEater2

Re: 5 year old white boy killed by black

Post by SmokeEater2 »

These guys talked about it more than the media did.
https://youtu.be/ZdtYyqn5pI4

silverAKM

Post by silverAKM »

Yeah I posted that info in the "lots of blacks will vote for Trump" thread.
"It's easier to fool people than it's to convince them they been fooled." Samuel Clemens(Mark Twain)
"Life is hard, life is even harder if you're stupid and lazy." Marion Morrison(John Wayne)
Black Rifles Matter!

MACV

Post by MACV »

Had to be some heavy drugs involved. Out of his mind. Who the hell even thinks about shooting a kid.

BillT

Post by BillT »

Reported here in all news broad casts and papers. There has been a huge increase in family violence arrests here. With nothing to do and home confinement with lost jobs the increase in drug use and alcohol violence will increase. The number of homeless people are increasing with evictions rising. And, yes, our Congress and Senate are on their paid vacation.

MI redneck

Post by MI redneck »

BillT wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:06 pm
Reported here in all news broad casts and papers. There has been a huge increase in family violence arrests here. With nothing to do and home confinement with lost jobs the increase in drug use and alcohol violence will increase. The number of homeless people are increasing with evictions rising. And, yes, our Congress and Senate are on their paid vacation.
You forgot to blame the President.

Porcupine

Post by Porcupine »

MI redneck wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:48 pm
BillT wrote:
You forgot to blame the President.
:lol:

The more this guy talks the dumber he reveals himself to be.

I do seem to remember him as DABTL too. Mostly a vague recollection of mind numbing idiocy.
Last edited by Porcupine on Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Porcupine

Post by Porcupine »

BillT wrote:
I thought Trump was responsible for a bajillion deaths because he didn’t shut us down hard enough.

Now it’s Congress‘ responsibility because they shut down too hard? :roll:

BillT

Post by BillT »

Porcupine wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:41 pm
BillT wrote:
I thought Trump was responsible for a bajillion deaths because he didn’t shut us down hard enough.

If you can get someone to translate your post into English I can reply, maybe.

ByronF

Post by ByronF »

Is this fer realz DABTL?

I wont apply a racial component to someone who shoots a little kid. That's a special kind of evil that transcends all demographics. Racists from either camp of sound mind wont do that. Pure evil.

meltblown

Post by meltblown »

This is bait aka red meat. You guys need to leave it be. OP is just throwing it out there for ya.

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

meltblown wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:09 am
This is bait aka red meat. You guys need to leave it be. OP is just throwing it out there for ya.
Yeah he's[ not OP] just trollin' the $#!+ out of every thread he posts in , thought all those assholes went back under thier rock?

Falzoomer

Post by Falzoomer »

nah no bait here I think the guy who killed the kid should be killed by firing squad

gew98

Post by gew98 »

BillT wrote:
And you can blame the D卐M☭CRATziE zeig heil party...they propagate racism and covid to create chaos in their lust for power with a senile old chicom bought pogue and a anchor baby grafter. What's next ?. a gay black guy married to a tranny...oh wait...

gew98

Post by gew98 »

ByronF wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:57 am
Is this fer realz DABTL?

I wont apply a racial component to someone who shoots a little kid. That's a special kind of evil that transcends all demographics. Racists from either camp of sound mind wont do that. Pure evil.
And that kind of pure evil needs a fast track to the morgue !.

Porcupine

Post by Porcupine »

BillT wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:58 pm
Porcupine wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:41 pm
BillT wrote:

If you can get someone to translate your post into English I can reply, maybe.
You understand it quite clearly.

Don’t bother with a response. As always, whatever you write would be stupid and pointless anyway