Will Biden debate Trump?

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
EPC WN
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:33 pm

Re: Will Biden debate Trump?

Post by EPC WN »

BillT wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:02 am
EPC WN wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:24 am
BillT wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:19 am
What will Biden get in a debate with a stage performer? Why not remain silent?
Answer 1: He'll get destroyed. Answer 2: White silence is white violence..... Good thing he picked the ex-cop to be his VEEP. That'll appease the defund the police crew undoubtedly.... Can't even begin to make this shit up. 🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡
Biden does not understand how the Spanish Flue made all the soldiers ill and ended World War II. Trump will show him up on that!! Then Trump will pound him into the ground when Biden will not be able to locate Thighland on a map. Trump is just laying a trap for Biden.
Yes, both are old men and have senior moments. Biden a little more often. But these candidates are the best America has to offer.... We're fooked. Print to infinity and beyond and everything will work out just fine! I'm a single issue voter this year: Protect the AR-14s at all cost! 🤣

How do you guys figure you can win by defunding the police AND outlawing gun ownership? Went to a shooting class a month ago to get my CCW and 95% of the participants were middle/old age Dems that were terrified of the riots and why the mayor's of those cities were complicit in allowing it to happen.

They all said they had never considered owning a gun before the Pandemic and the riots pushed them over the edge. I casually reminded them to vote for their new-found right to bear arms this election season. They all agreed that it was more important to do so this go around than voting their normal party lines.... Take that as you will from the perspective of a battleground State. Millions of Dems just became 2nd Amendment voters.

Mebsuta
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:41 am

Re: Will Biden debate Trump?

Post by Mebsuta »

BillT wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:02 am

Biden does not understand how the Spanish Flue made all the soldiers ill and ended World War II. Trump will show him up on that!! Then Trump will pound him into the ground when Biden will not be able to locate Thighland on a map. Trump is just laying a trap for Biden.
You've been gone for a while. George Brush isn't running this time.

BillT
Posts: 255
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:24 pm

Re: Will Biden debate Trump?

Post by BillT »

Mebsuta wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:15 pm
BillT wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:02 am

Biden does not understand how the Spanish Flue made all the soldiers ill and ended World War II. Trump will show him up on that!! Then Trump will pound him into the ground when Biden will not be able to locate Thighland on a map. Trump is just laying a trap for Biden.
You've been gone for a while. George Brush isn't running this time.
What a coincidence!!! Neither is George Bush. Wow!!!

edporch
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:47 am

Re: Will Biden debate Trump?

Post by edporch »

EPC WN wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:54 pm

-snip-

They all said they had never considered owning a gun before the Pandemic and the riots pushed them over the edge. I casually reminded them to vote for their new-found right to bear arms this election season. They all agreed that it was more important to do so this go around than voting their normal party lines.... Take that as you will from the perspective of a battleground State. Millions of Dems just became 2nd Amendment voters.
I'm sure there's Some Democrats that will vote to protect the 2nd Amendment over voting Democrat.
But I personally know many who are gun people, who STILL are gonna vote straight Democrat no matter what.

Thi morning I "baited" a Democrat Party "drone" who CLAIMS to be a strong 2nd Amendment supporter with the following, and have yet to get a response from him. :mrgreen:
I'm gonna keep tweaking him about being "anti gun" all the way until the election.
"
Yes, Biden's the man!
We need a Democrat President and Congress that will push for STRICT gun control and confiscations, and Biden as President says he will.
The Republicans sure won't go after the right to keep and bear arms, which is a right that just doesn't fit in today's world.
Nobody needs a gun for more than hunting, 3 shots for shotgun, and 5 shots for bolt action rifle.
Nobody needs a semi-automatic either.
Joe promised us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8Set-RVhc4
"
Falfiles Member since 2003
Life Member of NRA, GOA, 2nd Amendment Foundation
Also Member of GCA

Mebsuta
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:41 am

Re: Will Biden debate Trump?

Post by Mebsuta »

BillT wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:18 pm
What a coincidence!!! Neither is George Bush. Wow!!!
Miss him? lulz

BillT
Posts: 255
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:24 pm

Re: Will Biden debate Trump?

Post by BillT »

Mebsuta wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:25 pm
BillT wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:18 pm
What a coincidence!!! Neither is George Bush. Wow!!!
Miss him? lulz
Never met him

Mebsuta
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:41 am

Re: Will Biden debate Trump?

Post by Mebsuta »

BillT wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:05 pm


Never met him
Still mad at Richard NiXon?

Flashy
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:43 am

Re: Will Biden debate Trump?

Post by Flashy »

BillT wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:02 am
EPC WN wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:24 am
BillT wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:19 am
What will Biden get in a debate with a stage performer? Why not remain silent?
Answer 1: He'll get destroyed. Answer 2: White silence is white violence..... Good thing he picked the ex-cop to be his VEEP. That'll appease the defund the police crew undoubtedly.... Can't even begin to make this shit up. 🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡
Biden does not understand how the Spanish Flue made all the soldiers ill and ended World War II. Trump will show him up on that!! Then Trump will pound him into the ground when Biden will not be able to locate Thighland on a map. Trump is just laying a trap for Biden.
Bill T is semi retarded, the Spanish flu was during the first WW, spread heavily with trench warfare not at Omaha beach or in Asia

Flashy
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:43 am

Re: Will Biden debate Trump?

Post by Flashy »

What does Kamala believe about Joe Hiden’s accuser?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tLoWF6Y09WE

BillT
Posts: 255
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:24 pm

Re: Will Biden debate Trump?

Post by BillT »

Flashy wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:38 pm
BillT wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:02 am
EPC WN wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:24 am


Answer 1: He'll get destroyed. Answer 2: White silence is white violence..... Good thing he picked the ex-cop to be his VEEP. That'll appease the defund the police crew undoubtedly.... Can't even begin to make this shit up. 🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡
Biden does not understand how the Spanish Flue made all the soldiers ill and ended World War II. Trump will show him up on that!! Then Trump will pound him into the ground when Biden will not be able to locate Thighland on a map. Trump is just laying a trap for Biden.
Bill T is semi retarded, the Spanish flu was during the first WW, spread heavily with trench warfare not at Omaha beach or in Asia
It is a quote from Donald J. Trump about the Spanish Flu of 1918 making soldiers fighting WW 2 to sick to fight stopping the war. Read more before posting.

User avatar
madmanmccoy
Posts: 452
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:50 pm

Re: Will Biden debate Trump?

Post by madmanmccoy »

Trump will tear that phony , demented old wanna be marxist old fool a new asshole, & there should be NO debates between VP candidates until the 3 Presidential debates happen........no matter WTF the trolls , geeks& anti-Trump mutts say...........the dem-marxists are fucked in plain language without total voter fraud,mail-in fraud, dead voting, ghetto rats voting 27 times a piece ................
Trump is gonna crush those 2 POS like the cockroaches they are................

BillT
Posts: 255
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:24 pm

Re: Will Biden debate Trump?

Post by BillT »

madmanmccoy wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:30 am
Trump will tear that phony , demented old wanna be marxist old fool a new asshole, & there should be NO debates between VP candidates until the 3 Presidential debates happen........no matter WTF the trolls , geeks& anti-Trump mutts say...........the dem-marxists are fucked in plain language without total voter fraud,mail-in fraud, dead voting, ghetto rats voting 27 times a piece ................
Trump is gonna crush those 2 POS like the cockroaches they are................
trump
Biden needs to study hard for the debates. He needs to make Trump explain how wind mills cause cancer. Then rebuke Trump for failing to understand how the Spanish Flu ended WWII AND the Korean War. That should be enough to show his ignorance. Trump I mean.

1911Ron
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:04 pm

Re: Will Biden debate Trump?

Post by 1911Ron »

BillT wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:09 am
madmanmccoy wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:30 am
Trump will tear that phony , demented old wanna be marxist old fool a new asshole, & there should be NO debates between VP candidates until the 3 Presidential debates happen........no matter WTF the trolls , geeks& anti-Trump mutts say...........the dem-marxists are fucked in plain language without total voter fraud,mail-in fraud, dead voting, ghetto rats voting 27 times a piece ................
Trump is gonna crush those 2 POS like the cockroaches they are................
trump
Biden needs to study hard for the debates. He needs to make Trump explain how wind mills cause cancer. Then rebuke Trump for failing to understand how the Spanish Flu ended WWII AND the Korean War. That should be enough to show his ignorance. Trump I mean.
If that's all Creepy Joe and the Hoe have it should be an easy debate,hell even you could win the debate! :lol:
To slow to run,but I can still shoot pretty good.
Fal convert!

BillT
Posts: 255
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:24 pm

Re: Will Biden debate Trump?

Post by BillT »

Adderall will take its toll.

DakTo
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:11 pm

Re: Will Biden debate Trump?

Post by DakTo »

Joe Biden's best defence during a debate with Donald Trump is to fall asleep and not answer anything.

BillT
Posts: 255
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:24 pm

Re: Will Biden debate Trump?

Post by BillT »

DakTo wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:58 pm
Joe Biden's best defence during a debate with Donald Trump is to fall asleep and not answer anything.
Trump has the talk and say nothing down pat.

Once referred as Argle Bargle.

1911Ron
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:04 pm

Re: Will Biden debate Trump?

Post by 1911Ron »

Argle Bargle AKA Lawyer speak.
To slow to run,but I can still shoot pretty good.
Fal convert!

BillT
Posts: 255
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:24 pm

Re: Will Biden debate Trump?

Post by BillT »

1911Ron wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:50 pm
Argle Bargle AKA Lawyer speak.
It is not fair to quote Anton Scalia?

SmokeEater2
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:11 pm

Re: Will Biden debate Trump?

Post by SmokeEater2 »

BillT wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:38 pm
1911Ron wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:50 pm
Argle Bargle AKA Lawyer speak.
It is not fair to quote Anton Scalia?

Was he not a mere lawyer once?

SmokeEater2
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:11 pm

Re: Will Biden debate Trump?

Post by SmokeEater2 »

BillT wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:09 am
madmanmccoy wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:30 am
Trump will tear that phony , demented old wanna be marxist old fool a new asshole, & there should be NO debates between VP candidates until the 3 Presidential debates happen........no matter WTF the trolls , geeks& anti-Trump mutts say...........the dem-marxists are fucked in plain language without total voter fraud,mail-in fraud, dead voting, ghetto rats voting 27 times a piece ................
Trump is gonna crush those 2 POS like the cockroaches they are................
trump
Biden needs to study hard for the debates. He needs to make Trump explain how wind mills cause cancer. Then rebuke Trump for failing to understand how the Spanish Flu ended WWII AND the Korean War. That should be enough to show his ignorance. Trump I mean.

There's no way Joe's melting brain can retain any of that.

gew98
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:17 pm

Re: Will Biden debate Trump?

Post by gew98 »

Exactly that ! ... senile gropin china joe the plagiarist biden has a brain like swiss cheese. Ther eis no repairing dementia ...nor dementia joe. He's done !. And picking a Hoe as a running mate ?. Nobody in that camp of leftists can or is not thinking with a brain. Basically a wheel fell off the D卐M☭CRATziE bus and it's starting to lose the bearings on the others. Gonna be a crash worth watching !.

BillT
Posts: 255
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:24 pm

Re: Will Biden debate Trump?

Post by BillT »

Can I post Melanie naked pics to move this thread along? There are plenty of them including lesbian. Should bring the holier than thou crowd out into the open.

SmokeEater2
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:11 pm

Re: Will Biden debate Trump?

Post by SmokeEater2 »

BillT wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:25 pm
Can I post Melanie naked pics to move this thread along? There are plenty of them including lesbian. Should bring the holier than thou crowd out into the open.

What you whack off to is your business but keep it off the 'files.

BillT
Posts: 255
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:24 pm

Re: Will Biden debate Trump?

Post by BillT »

SmokeEater2 wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:09 pm
BillT wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:25 pm
Can I post Melanie naked pics to move this thread along? There are plenty of them including lesbian. Should bring the holier than thou crowd out into the open.

What you whack off to is your business but keep it off the 'files.
I defended adult movie stores for years. I know the business. Who taught you about masturbation? Is it good?

SmokeEater2
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:11 pm

Re: Will Biden debate Trump?

Post by SmokeEater2 »

BillT wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:03 pm
SmokeEater2 wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:09 pm
BillT wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:25 pm
Can I post Melanie naked pics to move this thread along? There are plenty of them including lesbian. Should bring the holier than thou crowd out into the open.

What you whack off to is your business but keep it off the 'files.
I defended adult movie stores for years. I know the business. Who taught you about masturbation? Is it good?

You poor old thing! You've lost as many memories of your youth as Joe has. Do they let you keep your nasty fetish porn stash in the nursing home or did the mean ol' nurses take it away from you?

Post Reply